Photo

|

8/9/2017 6:36 PM

Cool stuff, huge fan.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

8/9/2017 6:39 PM

Really hope they're working on putting out more of those "After Hours with Sean Collier" videos. The one with Mike Healy was freakin awesome. The RJ one was pretty good too.

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

8/9/2017 7:34 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Really hope they're working on putting out more of those "After Hours with Sean Collier" videos. The one with Mike Healy was freakin awesome. The RJ one was pretty good too.

Yeah, those were some good videos – even the Leticia Cline episode was good. Collier is a surprisingly good interviewer.

|

8/9/2017 8:33 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Sully wrote:

Yeah, those were some good videos – even the Leticia Cline episode was good. Collier is a surprisingly good interviewer.

+1. Really enjoyed these interviews and hope they do more.

Collier did a great job and I bet he's got a future in MX media

|

8/9/2017 8:43 PM

I really like their gear, but here in So.Cal everyone seems to have it. Its the "cool" gear right now and id rather go with some other stuff then gear everyone else is wearing.

|

8/9/2017 8:54 PM

It's OK but I got one word for you. UNTAMED POWER.
Photo

|

8/9/2017 10:18 PM

I love everything Fasthouse! Definitely one of the coolest brands out there right now. If you haven't already, pick up one of their Fast Times mags. They are an awesome read and they double as posters wink

Photo

|

Vital Mx is not safe...

8/10/2017 1:27 AM

@Randys I agree. I'm more of an Untamed Power kind of guy. UPFTW

|

8/10/2017 2:23 AM

Does anyone know where I can find the controversial interview with collier? If I'm not mistaken, some companies dropped him because of it.

|

8/10/2017 3:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2017 3:26 AM

Fasthouse looks like one of the few companies that offers big boy sizes too. The stuff looks good.

bobby397- it was an episode from the Spectrum series on Vimeo. It's a couple bucks for the episode but it's worth buying the entires series, some really good stuff in those and well done.

|

8/10/2017 4:47 AM

RandyS wrote:

It's OK but I got one word for you. UNTAMED POWER.
Photo

Wow, that is sick! Wasn't some guy trying to pimp that shit on here a while ago? Some new cutting edge idea guy? laughing

|

8/10/2017 5:19 AM

bobby397 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find the controversial interview with collier? If I'm not mistaken, some companies dropped him because of it.

It's on Vimeo, "On Demand". That was probably one of the best, most honest, interviews I have ever seen about the sport. Actually, that whole series is great.

|

8/10/2017 5:44 AM

bobby397 wrote:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/spectrumseries/136589144

Great series btw

|

8/10/2017 7:19 AM

mxjon454 wrote:

I really like their gear, but here in So.Cal everyone seems to have it. Its the "cool" gear right now and id rather go with some other stuff then gear everyone else is wearing.

I 100% disagree I ride the socal tracks every weekend and while I do see a few people wearing it, it is far from everyone. Take a look at MXA's pictures on their site from the REM races every week and there's is only a couple random people wearing fasthouse.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

8/11/2017 8:23 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Sully wrote:

Jbulz wrote:

Glad you guys are stoked on what we're doing! And yes, we're working on producing some more After Hours videos. We have a few guests that we're going to be bringing on for some episodes. Things have just gotten crazy the past month or so. Anyone you'd be interested in seeing?

|

8/11/2017 8:47 AM

Fasthouse wrote:

Glad you guys are stoked on what we're doing! And yes, we're working on producing some more After Hours videos. We have a few guests that we're going to be bringing on for some episodes. Things have just gotten crazy the past month or so. Anyone you'd be interested in seeing?

More of DD! He is one badass dude!

|

8/11/2017 9:07 AM

Fasthouse wrote:

it may have been answered here previously but i never saw anything about it, but are you guys ever planning on producing that RAD gear i saw collier wearing last year? that stuff was the shit!

|

8/11/2017 9:23 AM

stonerb wrote:

it may have been answered here previously but i never saw anything about it, but are you guys ever planning on producing that RAD gear i saw collier wearing last year? that stuff was the shit!

I think there were copyright issues that inhibited the sale

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

8/11/2017 9:39 AM

Most of their stuff looks pretty tacky to me.

On the other hand their website is very good, specially like The scene,Stories and Legends sections

|

8/11/2017 9:46 AM

Sully wrote:

Jbulz wrote:

Fasthouse wrote:

Louie Franco!!!!!

...Do a sit sit down with him, Ricky Johnson, and Jetboat- sooooo epic laughing

|

Straight Outta Compression

8/12/2017 3:51 AM

Fasthouse wrote:

I love the videos but I really do not have anyone in mind. Sorry.
I am going order a set of the gear this afternoon though!
Cool shit, please keep it going!!!

|

8/12/2017 4:05 AM

CalRMX wrote:

Most of their stuff looks pretty tacky to me.

On the other hand their website is very good, specially like The scene,Stories and Legends sections

Your the guy who likes the Troy lee clown suits?

|

8/12/2017 6:42 AM

Fasthouse wrote:

stonerb wrote:

Stuntman949 wrote:

I think there were copyright issues that inhibited the sale

that's a bummer. i'd grab that gear the first day it dropped for sure, if they'd ever make it happen for us regular guys.

|

8/12/2017 8:45 AM

I think I may get me the Indian Dunes Jersey. I only raced there one time in 78. It's a bit loud... but then so is my fractured jaw that still pops from that crazy Saturday night race. And it's on sale!
It's either this or polka dots. smile

|

8/12/2017 12:21 PM

Hey Fasthouse, how about something in this color combination?

Photo

Photo

|

8/12/2017 12:50 PM

Fasthouse wrote:

John Dowd/Doug Henry

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

8/13/2017 9:04 AM

Bob Hannah or anyone that tells it like it is

The gear is awesome. Best fit I have ever worn.

|

8/13/2017 9:24 AM

Do pants fit true to size? Room for knee braces?

|

8/13/2017 9:48 AM

I like the gear based off of its appearance.
I personally don't see the "wow" factor in the designs. I'd make hay while the sun shines if I was FH.

Ghost

|