WR5
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 7:01pm
Adam Cianciarulo or Cooper Weeb?
|
iudi2006
Fantasy
229th
8/2/2010 4:08pm
Cant wait till these guys go pro. Cooper on JGR or Geico Honda and Adam at Pro Circuit. These guys are gona have some good battles in the future.
Mx4life320
Fantasy
2781st
8/2/2010 4:23pm
Bout to find out right?
HAHAH SO TRUE

But seriously its hard to say.. One rides a 85 and one on a 150... two way different bikes... but i don't know to much about those 150s or how well the match or cover the 85s...
iudi2006
Fantasy
229th
8/2/2010 4:29pm
Bout to find out right?
Mx4life320 wrote:
HAHAH SO TRUE But seriously its hard to say.. One rides a 85 and one on a 150... two way different bikes... but i don't know...
HAHAH SO TRUE

But seriously its hard to say.. One rides a 85 and one on a 150... two way different bikes... but i don't know to much about those 150s or how well the match or cover the 85s...
Well they are going to race in the supermini class, So Adam's 85 is more like a 112cc. And Cooper's 150 is probably all tricked out too. But i think if Adam can keep it on two wheels he'll win. Their styles are pretty different. It seems like Adam just hangs it all out WFO and Cooper has more of a smoother riding style. We'll see which one will work out the best..

The Shop

Torco1
8/2/2010 4:31pm
I thought it was this kid......

BLAHBLAH
8/2/2010 4:33pm
iudi2006 wrote:
Well they are going to race in the supermini class, So Adam's 85 is more like a 112cc. And Cooper's 150 is probably all tricked out...
Well they are going to race in the supermini class, So Adam's 85 is more like a 112cc. And Cooper's 150 is probably all tricked out too. But i think if Adam can keep it on two wheels he'll win. Their styles are pretty different. It seems like Adam just hangs it all out WFO and Cooper has more of a smoother riding style. We'll see which one will work out the best..
2 Stroke style vs 4 stroke style
iudi2006
Fantasy
229th
8/2/2010 4:37pm
iudi2006 wrote:
Well they are going to race in the supermini class, So Adam's 85 is more like a 112cc. And Cooper's 150 is probably all tricked out...
BLAHBLAH wrote:
2 Stroke style vs 4 stroke style
That's what i was thinking right after i posted that. Haha
Crush
8/2/2010 4:57pm
How old is Cooper? AC92 is still 13 right? He's gotta be the fastest 13 year old on the planet... JT$ said on a podcast the other day that AC is ahead of where Bubba and Ricky were at 13...

Not that that means he will be better, he could stop progressing or not do good on big bikes, but that's a massive call still...
iudi2006
Fantasy
229th
8/2/2010 5:09pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2010 5:09pm
Crush wrote:
How old is Cooper? AC92 is still 13 right? He's gotta be the fastest 13 year old on the planet... JT$ said on a podcast the...
How old is Cooper? AC92 is still 13 right? He's gotta be the fastest 13 year old on the planet... JT$ said on a podcast the other day that AC is ahead of where Bubba and Ricky were at 13...

Not that that means he will be better, he could stop progressing or not do good on big bikes, but that's a massive call still...
Cooper is 14, He'll be 15 in November. Adam will be 14 in October.
ty159
8/2/2010 5:36pm
Zach Bell, on superminis usually beats Adam. Too bad Zach is recovering from some injuries or we would be in for some great racing at LL's.

Either way, I hope Cooper Webb can beat AC. Too bad we lost Jesse Masterpoole, I watched him run down and pass AC at the Mini O's this year.
iudi2006
Fantasy
229th
8/2/2010 6:26pm
ty159 wrote:
Zach Bell, on superminis usually beats Adam. Too bad Zach is recovering from some injuries or we would be in for some great racing at LL's...
Zach Bell, on superminis usually beats Adam. Too bad Zach is recovering from some injuries or we would be in for some great racing at LL's.

Either way, I hope Cooper Webb can beat AC. Too bad we lost Jesse Masterpoole, I watched him run down and pass AC at the Mini O's this year.
Yeah that's true. But i think we'll see some good battles in the supermini with Cooper and Adam.
8/2/2010 6:51pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2010 6:53pm
Crush wrote:
How old is Cooper? AC92 is still 13 right? He's gotta be the fastest 13 year old on the planet... JT$ said on a podcast the...

JT said on a podcast?

LMAO......

Once uppon a time in a podcast, uhm, I kissed a girl. But don't tell anyone . Shhhh!
jleews6
8/2/2010 7:02pm
AC was killing it today in practice. I think he was about 2 to 3 seconds a lap faster then Cooper. I would like to see cooper get a championship this week. He seems like a good kid with a great attitude.
Crush
8/2/2010 7:13pm
JT said on a podcast?

LMAO......

Once uppon a time in a podcast, uhm, I kissed a girl. But don't tell anyone . Shhhh!
ah... What's funny about that... Jason Thomas, a professional racer, from Florida who grew up riding with RC and Travis, watched James grow up in florida and has been riding with AC the last few weeks said in a podcast with Matthes last week...

Excuse your name and all, but i'll take JT$'s opinion over yours thanks...
8/2/2010 7:31pm
JT said on a podcast?

LMAO......

Crush wrote:
ah... What's funny about that... Jason Thomas, a professional racer, from Florida who grew up riding with RC and Travis, watched James grow up in florida...
ah... What's funny about that... Jason Thomas, a professional racer, from Florida who grew up riding with RC and Travis, watched James grow up in florida and has been riding with AC the last few weeks said in a podcast with Matthes last week...

Excuse your name and all, but i'll take JT$'s opinion over yours thanks...
Don't be butt hurt from so far away.

You ever see any of 'em ride in person?
jndmx
8/2/2010 7:44pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2010 7:45pm
I have seen both Cooper and AC run in person and I'll take JT$'s opinon as well.

Nothing against Cooper, he is fast and is no doubt going to be a pro rider in the near future but he isn't on AC's level yet.
loftyair
8/2/2010 8:07pm
Besides the age difference, and size difference, and bike difference, there is the "feeling it" difference, and the possible injury-no-one-knows-about difference. Most likely, on their best day, whoever gets the start will get the finish too. A year older can be a huge advantage when you are that young. Now that Adam is moving to super-mini only, another kaw-boy is taking his place, Mark Worth.
Wandell
8/2/2010 8:12pm
ty159 wrote:
Zach Bell, on superminis usually beats Adam. Too bad Zach is recovering from some injuries or we would be in for some great racing at LL's...

iudi2006 wrote:
Yeah that's true. But i think we'll see some good battles in the supermini with Cooper and Adam.
Don't be surprised to see Zach's little brother Chase battling with AC.
8/2/2010 8:37pm
jndmx wrote:
I have seen both Cooper and AC run in person and I'll take JT$'s opinon as well. Nothing against Cooper, he is fast and is no...
I have seen both Cooper and AC run in person and I'll take JT$'s opinon as well.

Nothing against Cooper, he is fast and is no doubt going to be a pro rider in the near future but he isn't on AC's level yet.
This got nothing to do with JT....just a fool from Oz who listens to podcasts and then post's about it without ever seeing the boy's run.

swizcore
8/2/2010 8:44pm
jndmx wrote:
I have seen both Cooper and AC run in person and I'll take JT$'s opinon as well. Nothing against Cooper, he is fast and is no...

This got nothing to do with JT....just a fool from Oz who listens to podcasts and then post's about it without ever seeing the boy's run.

Gimme a break, I'd take JT's word on a podcast over Crush's, your's or any other anonymous' claims even if you had seen them in person.
Hicky214
8/2/2010 9:09pm
they tied at ponca cooper took one and Ac took one. Im a cooper fan yes a nice kid
8/2/2010 9:16pm
jndmx wrote:

swizcore wrote:
Gimme a break, I'd take JT's word on a podcast over Crush's, your's or any other anonymous' claims even if you had seen them in person.
You take JT's word on the '09 Hondas?

He said they were good when Ben Lamay din't like 'em and then he said they sucked when he didn't like his results and BBMX went yellow. See Racerx.com and VitalMX for research.

Now don't get me wrong, all riders blame their bikes, even Chad Reed.

But who was right? Lamay or JT$?

Or both of 'em?

And who flip flops?
swizcore
8/2/2010 9:23pm

swizcore wrote:
You take JT's word on the '09 Hondas? He said they were good when Ben Lamay din't like 'em and then he said they sucked when...

He said they were good when Ben Lamay din't like 'em and then he said they sucked when he didn't like his results and BBMX went yellow. See Racerx.com and VitalMX for research.

Or both of 'em?

And who flip flops?
Well yeah in a situation such as that where he has to choose his response carefully so as to not commit contractual suicide for future deals; I never even pay attention to the answers to questions about contract related stuff because its always sunshine and rainbow filler BS.

In this instance though it's just JT giving his opinion about something that doesn't affect his employability or pocket book. Unless he's jockeying for a future gig with AC I can't see a reason to doubt his genuineness.
8/2/2010 9:40pm
swizcore wrote:
You take JT's word on the '09 Hondas? He said they were good when Ben Lamay din't like 'em and then he said they sucked when...

Or both of 'em?

And who flip flops?
swizcore wrote:
Well yeah in a situation such as that where he has to choose his response carefully so as to not commit contractual suicide for future deals...
Well yeah in a situation such as that where he has to choose his response carefully so as to not commit contractual suicide for future deals; I never even pay attention to the answers to questions about contract related stuff because its always sunshine and rainbow filler BS.

In this instance though it's just JT giving his opinion about something that doesn't affect his employability or pocket book. Unless he's jockeying for a future gig with AC I can't see a reason to doubt his genuineness.
That's what I told him in the infamous "Vital MX Lamay thread"

I like JT$...I think he is all heart and soul and balls. Pure Moto.

It's Crush who I was clowning for having an opinion from a pod cast.

I watch the racers race and make my opinions from there.

Crush don't know shit. Never saw a race in the States I bet.
Crush
8/2/2010 9:44pm
Don't be butt hurt from so far away.

You ever see any of 'em ride in person?
What the fuck? Don't be so butt hurt from far away? How about don't be so retarded from so close!!!!

Did I at any point say AC was faster, or claim that I had seen either ride???

retard...

I clearly wrote, JT$ said... As in it's his opinion ya dipshit...

Crush
8/2/2010 9:47pm
ah yep, good one dickhead... you just made yourself look like the fuckin clown...

I didn't say shit about my opinion... so who knows what now fuckhead?
DanDunes818
8/3/2010 12:31am
WR5 wrote:
Adam Cianciarulo or Cooper Weeb?
Well at ponca they went 1-1 against each other. They raced two classes against each other and each won one title. At this point its pretty even but AC is a year younger. For some weird reason (don't ask me why) I think Cooper is going to be a better pro. I have my reasons but I'd rather not get torn apart on here for my opinion today so I'll just call it that..My opinion.

Either way they're probably the two fastest kids on the planet and both will probably make more money by the time they're 22 yrs old then I'll make in my life.
Kinetic1
8/3/2010 3:08am
Every time I ear the phrase "fastest ______ on the planet" I want to stab Ralph in the eye with an ink pen. True story.
JBDANK
8/3/2010 3:56am
dont forget lil Alexander Frye hauls ass also !!!!!

Post a reply to: Fastest kid on the planet?

The Latest