'Fastest Rider on the Planet'

indy_maico
Edited Date/Time 4/1/2012 7:33pm
I think that title must be passed on to RV now.

The guy just roosts. He is in a class of his own now, now matter that the other guys are hurt or whatever. I don't think it would make much difference.

Looking forward to seeing him dominate the outdoors next.
|
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
4/1/2012 2:22pm
RV is for sure the FMOTP.

It would be nice to see someone battle with him consistenly outdoors, but I doubt it.
4/1/2012 2:44pm
I dont know why you guys make it seem like dungey is so far out of the picture.... Last year if he didnt have bike malfunction wouldnt he basically have won outdoors? He looked better on the KTM this year in SX then he has in the past on the suzi, and he is definetly stronger outdoors than in. RV is fast. But dont say he is on another level, RC outdoors was on another level, and so was James in his prime.... RV ehhh hes great but not THAT great.
Mutt
4/1/2012 2:48pm
While RV is the dominating force right now, wouldn't count Stewart out if he can fix his confidence.

The Shop

peelout
4/1/2012 2:57pm
I dont know why you guys make it seem like dungey is so far out of the picture.... Last year if he didnt have bike malfunction...
I dont know why you guys make it seem like dungey is so far out of the picture.... Last year if he didnt have bike malfunction wouldnt he basically have won outdoors? He looked better on the KTM this year in SX then he has in the past on the suzi, and he is definetly stronger outdoors than in. RV is fast. But dont say he is on another level, RC outdoors was on another level, and so was James in his prime.... RV ehhh hes great but not THAT great.
Not that great, lol

Guess I'm watching different races than you
Katoom72
4/1/2012 2:58pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2012 2:59pm
I dont know why you guys make it seem like dungey is so far out of the picture.... Last year if he didnt have bike malfunction...
Wel RV is sure ONE of the fastest guys, but your comment about RD is right. RV capitalized on flaws from the others last year, and this year in SX before the other fast guys where out RV did not dominate as people believe and say.

RV sure as hell knows how to create and glue all the pieces togeather to get a win. He is strong and consistant and that's what makes him the guy to beat.
jamma10
4/1/2012 3:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2012 3:06pm
That amusing little hop-a-long cassidy he pulled at Daytona aside I'd say RV has been pretty fucking immense this season. Added to the fact he was arguably the best rider in the world outdoors last year too (and may still be)... the guy is sitting right at the pinnacle of the sport right now.

I'd pay ALOT of money to watch RC at his best race RV now.
pete24
4/1/2012 4:10pm
im not an RV fan , but i aint stupid NO ONE is gonna beat him this season
Dano39
4/1/2012 4:30pm
If you buttholes JINX him with that nic', let be known, I'm coming for ya!!! hehe
dirtnapper
4/1/2012 5:10pm
Mutt wrote:
While RV is the dominating force right now, wouldn't count Stewart out if he can fix his confidence.
Oh no. No, no, you should absolutly count Stewart out. He will never match RV and RD ever again.

And deep down, you know it.
tapkawiman
4/1/2012 5:22pm
Mutt wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:
Oh no. No, no, you should absolutly count Stewart out. He will never match RV and RD ever again.

Guy cant even finish half the races he enters how the hell is he gonna get any confidence.
BR_HERO
4/1/2012 5:56pm
Who brought up Dungey? You're the third comment in and there was nothing even said about him. Or are you saying RD should take on the FMOTP crown?

But anyways, yes OP, RV is the FMOTP.
BAMX
4/1/2012 6:01pm
Mutt wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:

He's definatly in a downward spiral. He went from being untouchable to riding himself into the ground just to keep up.
sxracer68
4/1/2012 6:02pm
BR_HERO wrote:
Who brought up Dungey? You're the third comment in and there was nothing even said about him. Or are you saying RD should take on the...
Who brought up Dungey? You're the third comment in and there was nothing even said about him. Or are you saying RD should take on the FMOTP crown?

But anyways, yes OP, RV is the FMOTP.
Without a doubt!!!!!
Paul333
4/1/2012 6:04pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2012 7:55pm
indy_maico wrote:
I think that title must be passed on to RV now. The guy just roosts. He is in a class of his own now, now matter...
I think that title must be passed on to RV now.

The guy just roosts. He is in a class of his own now, now matter that the other guys are hurt or whatever. I don't think it would make much difference.

Looking forward to seeing him dominate the outdoors next.
I could not agree more.

RV can out run everyone for the WHOLE race.

Stewart bounces around like a ping pong ball for six laps and crashes out. Too bad he takes a rider or two out with him.
KAWboy14
4/1/2012 6:19pm
dungeys been out for four races and he is still in second.....ouch!
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
4/1/2012 7:14pm
Mutt wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:

A guy with a Chad Reed aviator bagging on James, who would have thought?
moto282
4/1/2012 7:33pm
Mutt wrote:
Not on that Yamaha... IMO he hasn't been the same since he got on the new backwards model. Don't care what others say. Good bike for others, but not for him.

And RV is definitely FMOTP indoors right now... even when everyone was healthy he was leading and winning the most races. Can't say yet about outdoors since it hasn't started, but I'd put my money on RV if I was a betting man.

Post a reply to: 'Fastest Rider on the Planet'

The Latest