Is this greg landers business?

|

8/25/2018 12:20 PM

barnett468 wrote:

Is this greg landers business?

No

|

8/26/2018 4:55 AM

I thought this was going to be a thread on the transfer of one company that imported Chinese made goods to another company that imported Chinese made goods.

|

8/26/2018 6:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2018 6:05 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

I thought this was going to be a thread on the transfer of one company that imported Chinese made goods to another company ...more

It is.....you order said Chinese goods, they send them thru Russia to you in Alaska

|

8/26/2018 7:38 AM

Woe they must have seen that thread where we all said the style sucked so now they know they need to deeply discount the products for them to sell....

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

8/26/2018 8:34 AM

They have been doing this a few times a year for a while now. Pretty sure they could stay afloat on SoCal sales alone...

|

8/26/2018 8:50 AM

enketchum wrote:

Woe they must have seen that thread where we all said the style sucked so now they know they need to deeply discount the ...more

Their style is awesome in my opinion. They don't look like someone ate a box of crayon's , and then threw up on the gear. And it isn't just the style....the fit and feel is the best I've personally ever owned. But to each their own.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/26/2018 11:10 AM

Half the riders around Austin are now wearing Fasthouse

|