Fast House Gear sizing

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2017 11:11 AM

Anybody can pitch in on how they fit?
I'm 5'10 - 200 lb, 36 pants (Shift/TLD or everyday pants) and usually get 2XL jersey

With the new Athletic fit trend, I don't want to feel/look like sausage casing but not baggy either

Sizing chart on their website has me in between and I'd rather avoid the hassle of return process/re-order

Thanks!

|

8/17/2017 11:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2017 11:16 AM

Are they not just rebranded tld gear?

|

8/17/2017 11:42 AM

mxstate wrote:

I'm 5'10 - 200 lb, 36 pants (Shift/TLD or everyday pants) and usually get 2XL jersey

With the new Athletic fit trend, I don't want to feel/look like sausage casing but not baggy either

Sizing chart on their website has me in between and I'd rather avoid the hassle of return process/re-order

Thanks!

My dad usually wears an xl in troy lee and alias, he ordered a 2xl in fasthouse and it was still slightly tight. Id maybe call them and ask if they will allow you to return it if it doesnt fit right. Honestly i wear a medium or large and his 2xl fasthouse jersey is not super big on me. Heres a photo of me wearing his 2xl. Its very long because im 5/10 165lbs, but other than that fits me decent but its 2xl and i wear medium/large in most Photo

|

8/17/2017 11:43 AM

es337 wrote:

I dont think so. The jerseys are a much different material than most gear, they are really comfy/ breathable, and stretchy but id order a size larger on jerseys for sure

|

8/17/2017 12:03 PM

The fit is perfect for me, not real loose, it is a tighter fit. I wear a large t shirt, and I got a large FH jersey. I love the gear, i'm 6'2 167lbs.

|

8/17/2017 1:03 PM

es337 wrote:

Fasthouse has their own manufacturing. Nothing to do with TLD...

|

8/17/2017 1:06 PM

The gear is made with the "athletic fit". More like compression shirts that you see ball athletes wear. If that's not you're thing or you are a huskier guy or a muscular guy, I would order up a size. Say, if you wear a medium jersey, I would order a large. The same with the pants. If you normally wear a 32, I would order a 34. As far as how the gear feels. I really like it. It's light, get's good air flow, and it looks good. Hope this helps.

|

8/17/2017 1:34 PM

I have both versions of their pants and they fit true to size on me. I did go up a size on the jersey due the size chart on the website. Haven't had any issues with anything. Jersey has just enough room so it's not skin tight but doesn't look like I'm wearing a big and tall shirt. Overall the gear is awesome; fit, styling and durability are top notch.

|

8/18/2017 5:26 AM

Mx Wildcat wrote:

The gear is made with the "athletic fit". More like compression shirts that you see ball athletes wear. If that's not you're thing or you are a huskier guy or a muscular guy, I would order up a size. Say, if you wear a medium jersey, I would order a large. The same with the pants. If you normally wear a 32, I would order a 34. As far as how the gear feels. I really like it. It's light, get's good air flow, and it looks good. Hope this helps.

This...

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

8/18/2017 8:27 AM

I'd say it runs true to size. I wear size L jersey and 32 pants. Photo

|

Vital Mx is not safe...

8/18/2017 9:14 AM

premiersportsoutlet wrote:

Nice set up bruh

|

8/18/2017 10:36 AM

premiersportsoutlet wrote:

Flip109 wrote:

Nice set up bruh

Haha thanks. The Mixin Gas jersey is my favorite when I ride my 125. Their new gear coming out in November is super rad!

|

Vital Mx is not safe...

8/18/2017 10:45 AM

mxstate wrote:

Thanks!

"Sausage casing" ------I laughed so hard I now nave a red grape lodged in my sinus

|

8/18/2017 10:49 AM

mxstate wrote:

Thanks!

6'0-210#, I go with 2XL jersey,36 pant. I have 3 sets of Fasthouse gear,its great stuff! I usually wear XL jersey in other brands, not Fasthouse. There jerseys seem to be slim fit.

|