12/10/2020 9:40 AM

Dirtdemon wrote:

Any news ?
Riding Green on his insta...

Privateer.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/10/2020 10:10 AM

It's really too bad Kawasaki USA does not support an official satellite team. We have heard Stjernstrom complain about the number of KTMs on the track (pick your colour of "KTM"), yet Kawasaki has not stepped up to ensure more green bikes on the track. This could have been a good year to start something with the number of guys available. They could have got something like Tickle or McElrath for SX/outdoors, Bowers for SX, and Freddie for outdoors on a satellite team.

I know Bowers gets some help directly from Kawi. Still, the only way to get more green bikes on the track is to support it.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

12/28/2020 9:36 AM

|

12/28/2020 11:30 AM

It is great to see him being positive and making it happen.
But you have to think there will be a fill in spot for him somewhere this year.
He will get it in most of the main's for SX and will be fighting for some top 10's in MX.

|

12/28/2020 12:05 PM

Noren was introduced as a "Swedish motocross champion" back when he came over in 2011. Is there any money to be made doing that again, assuming he would be the #1 guy?

He put in the best 10 years he will likely have on a dirt bike already over here. Not that he can't have a few more brilliant flashes, but they probably aren't coming in supercross. Maybe a decent fill-in ride outdoors could be worth it again another year.

I would be thinking about transitioning into the Nordic version of Dean Ferris and becoming the highest paid guy on home turf soon. I imagine being the best guy in Sweden / Denmark / Finland is a lot more lucrative than being 4th or 5th best there.

|

12/28/2020 1:45 PM

Gukamonster wrote:

Noren was introduced as a "Swedish motocross champion" back when he came over in 2011. Is there any money to be made doing that again, assuming he would be the #1 guy?

He put in the best 10 years he will likely have on a dirt bike already over here. Not that he can't have a few more brilliant flashes, but they probably aren't coming in supercross. Maybe a decent fill-in ride outdoors could be worth it again another year.

I would be thinking about transitioning into the Nordic version of Dean Ferris and becoming the highest paid guy on home turf soon. I imagine being the best guy in Sweden / Denmark / Finland is a lot more lucrative than being 4th or 5th best there.

Nope, best guy in sweden makes zero dollars racing (give or take), #1 Filip ”fillibang” Bengtsson rides and works for the same team Bloms MX, so he races in the weekend, works in the shop during the week.

Gole, Östlund and Gifting make a living out of it but with the help of personal sponsors. I dont want to speculate in their finances more than this though.

|

1/6/2021 1:21 PM

He's doing a YouTube series:

|

1/6/2021 7:29 PM

I’ll miss him in the Troll Train vlogs. Love Fast Freddy! Glad he is doing some video stuff

|

Motorcycles have been keeping me smiling for 19 years and counting!

The Chap - My YouTube channel. Trying to share the stoke!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqTZ4lNA_xYv6N2DS4L1Now