'Fast' Eddie Warren podcast

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2020 5:09 AM

Matthes – thank you. That was great. Really cool listen, Eddie sounds like a good dude, cool to know what happened too him long term.

http://pulpmx.com/podcast/guest-eddie-warren/

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4/10/2020 6:03 AM

It's a real mind-twister how well that Aussie accent transitioned into his speaking. Love the unassuming guys' stories from the past.

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

4/10/2020 6:34 AM

swizcore wrote:

It's a real mind-twister how well that Aussie accent transitioned into his speaking. Love the unassuming guys' stories from the past.

Yeah I was laughing at his accent the whole way through... I could hear Aussie pub banter and then it would revert.

He ended it with a cheers mate though so think we're claiming him haha.

Was a great listen though. Moto-life makes for some amazing stories.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4/10/2020 6:47 AM

Very interesting hearing him after half his life down under just like hearing Reedy after half his life in the states. Great stories from the Michigan mafia glory days.

|


All I needs a cool buzz some tasty berms and I'm fine

4/10/2020 6:55 AM

He could ride that ‘87 KX125 like crazy

|

4/11/2020 5:30 AM


that was unreal !
It was so good to hear him talk about his racing , I wish it went for longer
|

4/11/2020 5:37 AM

Amazing show! I have been waiting to hear from Eddie for a really long time. Glad his life is going well and he is in good health. Thank you Steve for doing the interview!

Ghost

|



4/11/2020 8:06 AM

Been a long time since I had the pleasure of watching him go by (lapping me) on his KX80...Miss those days.

|

4/11/2020 4:32 PM

Georgalis wrote:
that was unreal !
It was so good to hear him talk about his racing , I wish it went for longer

You could tell steve was pumped to be doing it. Was hard for him to contain his excitement, which made it even better imo. Good one Steve

|

4/11/2020 8:53 PM

Bit of Fast Eddie Warren action in Aus.

&list=PLks7O4zsqUKGk2JPzB93F-ikm3qLdIrmB&index=8&t=0s
|

4/11/2020 9:50 PM

Downunder wrote:

Bit of Fast Eddie Warren action in Aus.

&list=PLks7O4zsqUKGk2JPzB93F-ikm3qLdIrmB&index=8&t=0s

Thanks for posting! That was some good racing. Fuck SX back in the day looked harder on those bikes...

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4/12/2020 2:12 AM

Photo
|

4/12/2020 5:14 PM

Downunder wrote:

Bit of Fast Eddie Warren action in Aus.

&list=PLks7O4zsqUKGk2JPzB93F-ikm3qLdIrmB&index=8&t=0s

Crush wrote:

Thanks for posting! That was some good racing. Fuck SX back in the day looked harder on those bikes...

Did you look at the landing ramps they were not like today and nice and rounded off (forgiving)

|

4/12/2020 5:32 PM

Downunder wrote:

Bit of Fast Eddie Warren action in Aus.

&list=PLks7O4zsqUKGk2JPzB93F-ikm3qLdIrmB&index=8&t=0s

Crush wrote:

Thanks for posting! That was some good racing. Fuck SX back in the day looked harder on those bikes...

Richard Tease II wrote:

Did you look at the landing ramps they were not like today and nice and rounded off (forgiving)

Just the way those bikes reacted to shit too. Looked like pogo sticks!

Was watching 93 AMA SX wrap up yesterday and the jumps are so steep, they look like 2nd gear a lot of the time but they’re just sending the rider straight up and down, would have been so difficult to judge. And the triples were definitely sending you higher than now.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------