Fast By Ferracci Husqvarna Cr 250 help needed?/ Build

11/21/2021 5:42pm
StormWorks wrote:
This was todays job rebuild this motor for one of our customers full recondition on the 250 motor with some mods and porting lots of new...
This was todays job rebuild this motor for one of our customers full recondition on the 250 motor with some mods and porting lots of new parts used she has come up real clean

That engine is gorgeous.
StormWorks wrote:
Thanks dude
Hopefully I’ll be able get you to freshen my motor up at some point you do beautiful work !!
LungButter
11/23/2021 2:10pm
StormWorks wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/11/20/519137/s1200_E0DF8B46_E54B_434E_9027_8F6716A723F0.jpg[/img]

UFO Gear.... That's the WP I know, that shit was so trick because basically nobody else had it!

The Shop

11/26/2021 9:01pm
Need a bit of help with a few parts if everyone could keep a eye out . Looking for works connection skidplate Procircuit ti foot pegs (I know won’t find husky cr250 ones but YZ/yzf will work) thanks everyone !!
11/27/2021 7:11am
Fuel tank nut insert repair . When removing the plastics 2 nut inserts came old, bolts were seized so going repair this today with green epoxy “it’s what body shops use to repair car plastics” super good stuff but expensive. I want get everything ready for next weekend when parts from stormworks should be here and I can finish bike mostly off !!

DA498
11/28/2021 6:49am
Fuel tank nut insert repair . When removing the plastics 2 nut inserts came old, bolts were seized so going repair this today with green epoxy...
Fuel tank nut insert repair . When removing the plastics 2 nut inserts came old, bolts were seized so going repair this today with green epoxy “it’s what body shops use to repair car plastics” super good stuff but expensive. I want get everything ready for next weekend when parts from stormworks should be here and I can finish bike mostly off !!

Can’t wait to see the almost finished bike!!
11/28/2021 1:11pm
Fuel tank nut insert repair . When removing the plastics 2 nut inserts came old, bolts were seized so going repair this today with green epoxy...

DA498 wrote:
Can’t wait to see the almost finished bike!!
Thanks buddy I can’t wait see it either been a long expensive project I know I have only had bike since September but this has been a goal and a bike I always wanted for 20 years since team was running them
11/28/2021 1:13pm
I was looking at putting graphics on plastics today but it started turning into nightmare so I’m thinking about giving it to local decal shop to do it for me . It’s just in the back of my mind if I screw these up I’m not finding another set of graphics . I don’t think there is another NOS set from 2002 out there
Electro21
Fantasy
79th
11/28/2021 10:13pm
Can’t wait to see this finished! Awesome build!!!
Kelz87
Fantasy
1372nd
11/29/2021 11:11am
I was looking at putting graphics on plastics today but it started turning into nightmare so I’m thinking about giving it to local decal shop to...
I was looking at putting graphics on plastics today but it started turning into nightmare so I’m thinking about giving it to local decal shop to do it for me . It’s just in the back of my mind if I screw these up I’m not finding another set of graphics . I don’t think there is another NOS set from 2002 out there
Windex and a heat gun!
I know what you mean tho Laughing
11/29/2021 3:56pm
I was looking at putting graphics on plastics today but it started turning into nightmare so I’m thinking about giving it to local decal shop to...
Kelz87 wrote:
Windex and a heat gun!
I know what you mean tho Laughing
Lol yeah I was all excited Sunday wasn’t planing on doing them but then said screw it had not much else going on and thought be cool see graphics on plastics but that excitement ended fast soon as I started. I’m just waiting for the Tyler Evans number plates from Bob to get here then I’ll have all graphics and I’ll bring them to local decal shop drop them off and come back few hours later and they will be all done and no stress on me lol
12/2/2021 3:33pm
Christmas came early thanks to StormworksGarage!! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/12/02/520902/s1200_6E794B06_B6B3_4908_A053_BBD02877DFAA.jpg[/img]
Christmas came early thanks to StormworksGarage!!
Anytime dude hit us up if you would like anything else
I will let you know when we have the hard anodised billet clutch baskets in stock
12/3/2021 7:37am
Better then Christmas Day 2 lol . I got this stock silencer in from Rob in Ontario . This is the the set up team ran outdoor with the selchten pipe I got from Scott. Been searching for one since got bike so pretty happy . And got a good stock wheel which I’m unlacing right now to lace my front shoulderless rim

12/3/2021 9:29am
Better then Christmas Day 2 lol . I got this stock silencer in from Rob in Ontario . This is the the set up team ran...
Better then Christmas Day 2 lol . I got this stock silencer in from Rob in Ontario . This is the the set up team ran outdoor with the selchten pipe I got from Scott. Been searching for one since got bike so pretty happy . And got a good stock wheel which I’m unlacing right now to lace my front shoulderless rim

Front shoulderless rim laced
12/3/2021 2:49pm
Better then Christmas Day 2 lol . I got this stock silencer in from Rob in Ontario . This is the the set up team ran...

Front shoulderless rim laced [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/12/03/520989/s1200_6A15F71F_4AAD_428D_A1D3_D04EC312817E.jpg[/img]
Had hard time truing rim so
Had a friend said the local mountain bike shop said they can true them so
Going try that . I spent a hour trying true them and it’s just crazy frustrating
12/3/2021 2:51pm

Front shoulderless rim laced [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/12/03/520989/s1200_6A15F71F_4AAD_428D_A1D3_D04EC312817E.jpg[/img]
Had hard time truing rim so Had a friend said the local mountain bike shop said they can true them so Going try that . I...
Had hard time truing rim so
Had a friend said the local mountain bike shop said they can true them so
Going try that . I spent a hour trying true them and it’s just crazy frustrating
Need get rear done also
12/3/2021 4:41pm Edited Date/Time 12/3/2021 4:43pm
Just need find ti subframe and carbon ignition holder then have bike spec with everything team ran . I notice in a lot of pics it was half/ and half on bikes with ti subframe or stock aluminum one and same with rims seem like they ran stock rims just as much as these DID shoulderless rims and the shoulderless rims they ran stock hubs with . They’re stuff I can keep a eye out and just get down road it’s not like the bike is is going anywhere . I have been going pricing out ti bolts for bike and was waiting and finally went and ordered a bunch of ti I notice plastic they ran ti button head bolts so that’s what I went with
12/9/2021 10:48am
Got a bit more oem stuff in today was hoping be out in shop building bike but have been off of work sick all week and need to get a heater in garage winter is hitting hard here . I’m hoping have heater for Monday for garage and the rest of my stuff that is on order. I’m waiting for NOS fork guards come from the Netherlands so I can get all decals done at once. and my ti bolts and rest of oem hardware on back ordered should be in December 16 local husky dealer said .

12/11/2021 2:08pm
Went and cleaned up in garage today organizing all my oem hardware, there is alot and I want make sure I have everything I ordered for bolts and hardware and what is left on order is the last I need so when it gets here I get just go at it and get it done . Still pinching myself when I go out and see the bike and all the hardware and stuff I have still so happy and can’t believe I have this bike !!!!

12/12/2021 12:57pm
Wanted to try get something done on bike so did coolant pipe mod like the team did on the 250 bikes the stock coolant hose touches the pipe so they cut it and put blue anodized aluminum pipe as you can see in these pics and here’s mine

12/12/2021 1:42pm
I made sure get all new oem clamps my bike had a mix batch of cheap gear clamps all different sizes . Bug my ocd the cheap style and looking gear clamps lol

12/13/2021 2:29pm Edited Date/Time 12/13/2021 8:46pm
Didn’t expect to see these for a couple of weeks but got my fast batch of ti bolts in for bike I have some more coming for engine and plastics these are just for triple clamps and handle bar hold downs and front brake caliper. I haven’t ever had ti bolts befor, I work as truck mechanic by trade so dealing with bolts every day and I couldn’t believe how light these are compared to grade 5 or grade 8 regular bolts you wouldn’t think they could be just as strong as those being so light !!

KONG
12/13/2021 2:47pm
What you say reminds me the very first time I held a titanium collector in my hand. A feather!
Wink
TK40_FC
12/13/2021 6:45pm
Glad to see this bike getting a proper restoration. Keep up the nice work.
12/13/2021 8:45pm
TK40_FC wrote:
Glad to see this bike getting a proper restoration. Keep up the nice work.
Thank you, means a lot hearing how people appreciate me saving this old girl .
12/17/2021 3:25pm
Last of my oem stuff that was on back order arrived today from gpbikes. Just missing the ignition coil which should be in this coming week they said. I’m so dam close to final assembly. Just waiting on friend to true rims and for fork guards from Ben van Ep in Netherlands and the Tyler evans numbers . Once fork guards and evens numbers get here will get everything to decal shop to get done .

Post a reply to: Fast By Ferracci Husqvarna Cr 250 help needed?/ Build

The Latest