Fast By Ferracci Husqvarna Cr 250 help needed?/ Build

10/23/2021 11:20am
Bitchin thread! Those DKNY graphics almost made me shed a tear, I could not find them around 2004 for my 00’ WR250. Husky Bucks were the...
Bitchin thread! Those DKNY graphics almost made me shed a tear, I could not find them around 2004 for my 00’ WR250. Husky Bucks were the cats meow! I loved that bike, Hare Scramble and Enduros. So much that those ads are still enshrined in my garage. Almost all the FBI off road dudes rode Husky’s back then (Husky 💵). Sorry for the shitty pics, long afternoon of trail maintenance with shovel n wheelbarrow, I’m toast. Killer build👍🏻👍🏻

I never knew the team ran a procircuit modified bike. This must of been preseason and didn’t Lamson almost win that us open ? Should of...
I never knew the team ran a procircuit modified bike. This must of been preseason and didn’t Lamson almost win that us open ? Should of maybe kept running the procircuit prep bike for the season!!
I didnt know about that I know karl sent them some specific cylinder measurements, factory heads and some front pipes fir the 250 and the same for the 125 as well DLR titanium silencers because the team over here was getting great dyno numbers the grunt at 5-6000 revz on that 250 motor was unrivalled even by japans finest Nunn used to holeshot a lot of the time or he would be in the top 2 or three every moto lovely power delivery too
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/23/2021 1:54pm
Jason Thomas 2001

Travis Preston 2001

Damien Plotts 2001

10/23/2021 1:57pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Jason Thomas 2001 [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/10/23/515708/s1200_Jason_Thomas_2001_1.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/10/23/515709/s1200_Jason_Thomas_2001_2.jpg[/img] Travis Preston 2001 [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/10/23/515706/s1200_Travis_Preston_2001_1.jpg[/img] Damien Plotts 2001 [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/10/23/515707/s1200_Damien_Plotts_2001_1.jpg[/img]
Jason Thomas 2001

Travis Preston 2001

Damien Plotts 2001

So cool thanks buddy keep them coming if you have more .

The Shop

10/23/2021 10:34pm
Holy shit i forgot how good that team looked. Absolute shit show when you listen to what JT says with his time there but they looked so good.
10/24/2021 2:47pm
I have:
tank
a set of forks
a set of triple clamps
A set of hubs
A sachs shock
A brembo front brake master cyl and caliper
A brembo rear brake master cyl and caliper
For this bike if anyone is interested
10/24/2021 3:24pm
I have: tank a set of forks a set of triple clamps A set of hubs A sachs shock A brembo front brake master cyl and...
I have:
tank
a set of forks
a set of triple clamps
A set of hubs
A sachs shock
We arevinterested in the forks and the triple clamps do you have some photos please dude
10/24/2021 3:42pm
I have: tank a set of forks a set of triple clamps A set of hubs A sachs shock A brembo front brake master cyl and...
I have:
tank
a set of forks
a set of triple clamps
A set of hubs
A sachs shock
I might be interested in tank is . Is the forks and shock and hubs stock or team stuff
10/24/2021 3:47pm
I have:
tank
a set of forks
a set of triple clamps
A set of hubs
A sachs shock
My email is john_rochefort@yahoo.com . I might be interested in tank and hubs . Is it all stock
Stuff or race team parts ?
10/26/2021 9:41am
Been really busy busy at work so just finished up linkage bearings and swing arm just needs to be installed bearings on coffee break. just easy for me to do this on my coffee breaks and lunch break at work where we have a press and tools to use
Nairb#70
10/26/2021 10:34pm
Is the frame beefed up any over stock?
11/1/2021 3:00pm
Bunch of good used parts I have been needing for build came in today thanks to Rob in Ontario Canada . Tomorrow job is to rebuild shock. We have nitrogen at work we use to test for AC system leaks so I’m able use that to charge up shock after rebuilding. Will post pictures of that tomorrow . Just need to get my last few things In from Sonnie “StormWorksGarage” and will be able get this girl back together and looking good again !!

11/3/2021 4:24pm
The parts are really low hour, but just have sat in storage for a long time, i have a vapor hone and could probably vapor hone the triple clamps and have them come out super good, and same with shock body.

But i dont want to do so at all unless someone wants them lol.

11/3/2021 4:53pm
The parts are really low hour, but just have sat in storage for a long time, i have a vapor hone and could probably vapor hone...
The parts are really low hour, but just have sat in storage for a long time, i have a vapor hone and could probably vapor hone the triple clamps and have them come out super good, and same with shock body.

But i dont want to do so at all unless someone wants them lol.

I sent you a pm message
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
609th
11/3/2021 7:28pm
So awesome. If you never committed to this crazy project, that bike would have died a miserable death and would have just rotted away into nothing. Huge props for saving it. I’ve been following this thread and am amazed at the effort you’ve put in. 👍. If you ever decide to take donations, I’d be down to kick in a couple of bucks. Good job man 👌👌👌
11/3/2021 8:17pm
SLAPAHO wrote:
So awesome. If you never committed to this crazy project, that bike would have died a miserable death and would have just rotted away into nothing...
So awesome. If you never committed to this crazy project, that bike would have died a miserable death and would have just rotted away into nothing. Huge props for saving it. I’ve been following this thread and am amazed at the effort you’ve put in. 👍. If you ever decide to take donations, I’d be down to kick in a couple of bucks. Good job man 👌👌👌
Thanks a lot man it’s been a hell of a project and I’m pretty deep into it more then I could ever sell it for I’m sure . I couldn’t just see it just rot away one more bad owner and I’m sure it would of been in scrap yard . I’m about 6k into it now , I paid 3k for bike . Every pay I just buy some parts lol . Savings and budget got ate up fast. but she’s worth it and deserved to be saved !!
11/4/2021 7:07am Edited Date/Time 11/4/2021 7:08am
SLAPAHO wrote:
So awesome. If you never committed to this crazy project, that bike would have died a miserable death and would have just rotted away into nothing...
Thanks a lot man it’s been a hell of a project and I’m pretty deep into it more then I could ever sell it for I’m...
Thanks a lot man it’s been a hell of a project and I’m pretty deep into it more then I could ever sell it for I’m sure . I couldn’t just see it just rot away one more bad owner and I’m sure it would of been in scrap yard . I’m about 6k into it now , I paid 3k for bike . Every pay I just buy some parts lol . Savings and budget got ate up fast. but she’s worth it and deserved to be saved !!
I’m thinking it’s going have to be over 10k when all
Done I’m just going keep plugging away ordering a bit of parts every pay, and searching eBay and online every night for parts . It’s a hell of challenge tracking down parts and finding parts and trying get people part with parts that have parts I’m finding . Not much out there and a lot of oem parts are unevlbale I’m finding.
11/4/2021 8:01am
SLAPAHO wrote:
Thanks a lot man it’s been a hell of a project and I’m pretty deep into it more then I could ever sell it for I’m...
I’m thinking it’s going have to be over 10k when all Done I’m just going keep plugging away ordering a bit of parts every pay, and...
Done I’m just going keep plugging away ordering a bit of parts every pay, and searching eBay and online every night for parts . It’s a hell of challenge tracking down parts and finding parts and trying get people part with parts that have parts I’m finding . Not much out there and a lot of oem parts are unevlbale I’m finding.
Let us know what you need and I will let you know what we got 👌
11/4/2021 10:44am
I’m thinking it’s going have to be over 10k when all Done I’m just going keep plugging away ordering a bit of parts every pay, and...
StormWorks wrote:
Let us know what you need and I will let you know what we got 👌
Next weeks pay cheque is going to you lol

Post a reply to: Fast By Ferracci Husqvarna Cr 250 help needed?/ Build

The Latest