Fast By Ferracci Husqvarna Cr 250 help needed?/ Build

10/9/2021 9:03am
MXMattii wrote:
Maybe stupid question but can you see any "factory engine work" inside the engine where we can learn something about?
Yes I’ll open it up I just don’t really want to rebuild and and lose any of those factory parts or cylinder or crank . That’s why she’s going be a garage queen because I know the engine needs rebuild but I’ll lose all that FBF work inside it . Means more to be have the FBF motor worn out then rebuilt and lost .
10/9/2021 9:05am
MXMattii wrote:
Maybe stupid question but can you see any "factory engine work" inside the engine where we can learn something about?
I took pictures of cylinder with bore scope and crank and sent them to guy over England rebuilding two factory husky cr250 and he confirmed it has the engine cylinder porting done and race team balance crank
10/9/2021 9:11am
On the left is the race team crank and right is the stock crank [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/10/09/513696/s1200_06F296A7_AD19_4806_AD35_84550A69E027.jpg[/img]
On the left is the race team crank and right is the stock crank
This is not mine just the guy from England I was talking to and sending pictures of engine to and talking about build with

The Shop

romain524
10/9/2021 1:39pm
On the left is the race team crank and right is the stock crank [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/10/09/513696/s1200_06F296A7_AD19_4806_AD35_84550A69E027.jpg[/img]
This is not mine just the guy from England I was talking to and sending pictures of engine to and talking about build with
That guy from england should race his builds here!
Do you know who was riding those bikes that he is building?
I remember Paul Cooper rode husqvarna 250
10/9/2021 3:24pm
romain524 wrote:
That guy from england should race his builds here! Do you know who was riding those bikes that he is building? I remember Paul Cooper rode...
I’m not to sure but his builds are so clean
romain524
10/10/2021 3:17pm
romain524 wrote:
That guy from england should race his builds here! Do you know who was riding those bikes that he is building? I remember Paul Cooper rode...
He wanted to say he should post** his builds here. Do you have pictures to show us or is he guy has an Instagram where he posts often about it?
10/10/2021 5:38pm
romain524 wrote:
romain524 wrote:
He wanted to say he should post** his builds here. Do you have pictures to show us or is he guy has an Instagram where he...
He wanted to say he should post** his builds here. Do you have pictures to show us or is he guy has an Instagram where he posts often about it?
Yeah that would cool he has his hands on some trick parts . I don’t get how he found some of that stuff I’m having hard time just finding stock controls and stuff .
RACERX69
10/10/2021 6:36pm
Been following this thread off and on since it started. Ironically, I was having breakfast in Salida, Colorado recently and noticed this guy sitting in the booth in front of me was wearing a Fast By Ferracci team hat. Normally wouldn't bother a guy trying to eat his pancakes, but had to ask about his hat. Turns out his son worked for the team back in the day. Pretty cool.

Fireblade2k
10/11/2021 8:51am
Moto Mofo wrote:
This is my favorite thread on Vital right now. It’s kinda weird… I had no real interest in Huskys during that era, but now I find...
This is my favorite thread on Vital right now.

It’s kinda weird… I had no real interest in Huskys during that era, but now I find them very appealing from a project bike standpoint. Just getting started on a TC610 myself.
How come your 610 is a ‘TC’? To my understanding right now the abbreviations are: TC= Two cross = two stroke Mx bikes FC= Four cross...
How come your 610 is a ‘TC’?

To my understanding right now the abbreviations are:

TC= Two cross = two stroke Mx bikes
FC= Four cross = four stroke Mx bikes
TE= Two stroke enduro
FE = I’ll let you guess..
yz133rider wrote:
Those abbreviations are correct for today’s huskys but not the Italian huskys. I believe it was Tc was Twin cam Cr was close ratio Wr was...
Those abbreviations are correct for today’s huskys but not the Italian huskys.

I believe it was
Tc was Twin cam
Cr was close ratio
Wr was wide ratio
Sm was supermoto

And who knows if they even all were actual abbreviations

As they had txc and te which Were the cross county and enduro line.

This is a Te610
10/14/2021 3:56pm Edited Date/Time 10/14/2021 5:37pm
Got the dual map race ignition switch in from Ferracci today and I met a guy in Ontario with a bunch of good and new used parts for bike pretty much everything else I needed minus the stock silencer . So I’m going finally start the rebuild this weekend and hopefully in a week or two I’ll have a beautiful looking bike sitting in garage fingers crossed!!!!
10/17/2021 9:17pm Edited Date/Time 10/17/2021 9:20pm
romain524 wrote:
romain524 wrote:
He wanted to say he should post** his builds here. Do you have pictures to show us or is he guy has an Instagram where he...
Stormworksgarage instagram
luke11
Fantasy
2280th
10/18/2021 7:48am
I have nothing to add other than saying this thread is mega
AgentOrange
Fantasy
1106th
10/19/2021 8:48pm
luke11 wrote:
I have nothing to add other than saying this thread is mega
I agree, this thread makes Vital. I actuality sent this thread link to a friend to explain why I Vital.
10/21/2021 12:50pm
romain524 wrote:
romain524 wrote:
It’s stormworksgarage on Instagram he’s helping me out a bit now with some parts . He’s got a Carl Nunn husky Cr250 resto and Alessio Chiodi gp125 husky . He’s got a bunch of carbon subframe and panels he’s making and billet clutch baskets for husky cr250 and ti bolts for engine and chassis can get from him .

romain524
10/21/2021 1:02pm
Oh yes I have seen his Instagram before! I actually follow his regular account and I also saw his build on motobuild. Doesn’t he has Stephen Sword’s bike too?
Chiodi’s 125’s seemed so fast/light and sounded so good, so much different than any other bikes.
10/22/2021 2:49pm
romain524 wrote:
Just joined Vital mx If I could bring the bikes state side I would for sure
10/22/2021 2:50pm
romain524 wrote:
Stormworksgarage instagram
That’s Me on Instagram
10/22/2021 2:53pm
romain524 wrote:
romain524 wrote:
I will post some pictures soon of the bikes we have here
10/22/2021 3:29pm

Been as this is a Ferracci thread. The next project for the StormWorks Garage crew is a 2000 FBF 125, Eraldo has confirmed this is an original team frame we have a motor with some stamping on have yet to get into that to see if it’s had any of the mods done but if it hasn’t we can do them I ll post progress as and when
10/22/2021 3:32pm
So it begins . Starting with rebuilding linkage and swingarm today !! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/10/22/515443/s1200_E3C7167F_033F_4230_9B7B_2ED328E32EC4.jpg[/img]
So it begins . Starting with rebuilding linkage and swingarm today !!
You need a new link arm someone has run it with the wrong bolt or the bolt the wrong way round on the lower shock connection, we have some ti bolts for the linkage as well expensive but trick we have OEM ones too 😉
10/22/2021 4:06pm
So it begins . Starting with rebuilding linkage and swingarm today !! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/10/22/515443/s1200_E3C7167F_033F_4230_9B7B_2ED328E32EC4.jpg[/img]
StormWorks wrote:
You need a new link arm someone has run it with the wrong bolt or the bolt the wrong way round on the lower shock connection...
You need a new link arm someone has run it with the wrong bolt or the bolt the wrong way round on the lower shock connection, we have some ti bolts for the linkage as well expensive but trick we have OEM ones too 😉
I know, add it to list of parts fml. Lol
Im planning on getting bike together first then go over and do those things like this. This is something for my garage dream bike just to have then maybe get it perfect condition where I can ride again
10/22/2021 4:07pm
StormWorks wrote:
You need a new link arm someone has run it with the wrong bolt or the bolt the wrong way round on the lower shock connection...
I know, add it to list of parts fml. Lol Im planning on getting bike together first then go over and do those things like this...
I know, add it to list of parts fml. Lol
Im planning on getting bike together first then go over and do those things like this. This is something for my garage dream bike just to have then maybe get it perfect condition where I can ride again
Parts and everything adding up really really fast draining bank account really fast lol
TeamFlannel
10/22/2021 8:57pm
Bitchin thread! Those DKNY graphics almost made me shed a tear, I could not find them around 2004 for my 00’ WR250. Husky Bucks were the cats meow! I loved that bike, Hare Scramble and Enduros. So much that those ads are still enshrined in my garage. Almost all the FBI off road dudes rode Husky’s back then (Husky 💵). Sorry for the shitty pics, long afternoon of trail maintenance with shovel n wheelbarrow, I’m toast. Killer build👍🏻👍🏻

Kelz87
Fantasy
1372nd
10/22/2021 11:08pm
Loving this thread, I’m glad you ended up getting the bike.
The Husky CR’s are some of my favorite looking bikes of all time
rohleder644
10/23/2021 6:25am
No doubt, that early 2000’s husky contingency was ridiculous
10/23/2021 8:13am
Bitchin thread! Those DKNY graphics almost made me shed a tear, I could not find them around 2004 for my 00’ WR250. Husky Bucks were the...
Bitchin thread! Those DKNY graphics almost made me shed a tear, I could not find them around 2004 for my 00’ WR250. Husky Bucks were the cats meow! I loved that bike, Hare Scramble and Enduros. So much that those ads are still enshrined in my garage. Almost all the FBI off road dudes rode Husky’s back then (Husky 💵). Sorry for the shitty pics, long afternoon of trail maintenance with shovel n wheelbarrow, I’m toast. Killer build👍🏻👍🏻

I never knew the team ran a procircuit modified bike. This must of been preseason and didn’t Lamson almost win that us open ? Should of maybe kept running the procircuit prep bike for the season!!
TeamFlannel
10/23/2021 8:46am
Bitchin thread! Those DKNY graphics almost made me shed a tear, I could not find them around 2004 for my 00’ WR250. Husky Bucks were the...

I never knew the team ran a procircuit modified bike. This must of been preseason and didn’t Lamson almost win that us open ? Should of...
I never knew the team ran a procircuit modified bike. This must of been preseason and didn’t Lamson almost win that us open ? Should of maybe kept running the procircuit prep bike for the season!!
Way I recall it was they used PC in the beginning before going in house at FBF. Payton started out modding Husky’s back in the day, so there was some history there.

Post a reply to: Fast By Ferracci Husqvarna Cr 250 help needed?/ Build

The Latest