Far north Texas tracks

45ACP
I was driving from Houston to Colorado last week and somewhere way up in north Texas I passed a small motocross track. It was on the right side of the road and looked like it was open for business. Then a while later I passed another track on the left side of the road. This was closed and over grown but appeared to have some huge jumps on it.

Anyway just curious if anyone knows what tracks these where? I dont even remember exactly where I was but want to say north of Amarillo. Ive been looking on google maps but cant find it.
|
JWACK
9/26/2019 12:51pm
45ACP wrote:
I was driving from Houston to Colorado last week and somewhere way up in north Texas I passed a small motocross track. It was on the...
I was driving from Houston to Colorado last week and somewhere way up in north Texas I passed a small motocross track. It was on the right side of the road and looked like it was open for business. Then a while later I passed another track on the left side of the road. This was closed and over grown but appeared to have some huge jumps on it.

Anyway just curious if anyone knows what tracks these where? I dont even remember exactly where I was but want to say north of Amarillo. Ive been looking on google maps but cant find it.
Bowers mx is just north of Amarillo on Western.

Cokeham23
9/26/2019 1:24pm
I think the closed down one you saw is Ryder Wolfcale’s track. If you google his name, some YouTube videos pop up from out there. It definitely has some booters. Blink
JWACK
9/26/2019 1:46pm
Cokeham23 wrote:
I think the closed down one you saw is Ryder Wolfcale’s track. If you google his name, some YouTube videos pop up from out there. It...
I think the closed down one you saw is Ryder Wolfcale’s track. If you google his name, some YouTube videos pop up from out there. It definitely has some booters. Blink
I forgot about that one. Your probably right.
I never got the chance to ride it while I was living out there but it looked like a blast!
45ACP
9/26/2019 2:45pm
Yep, that's it. Wolfcale MX a little bit outside if Claude, Tx. I was a bit off on location it's actually south of Amarillo. So what happened to the track? When was the last time it was opened and has anyone here ridden it?

I found the other one too that's a ways south of there. Childress ATV and MX park outside of Childress, Tx. Looks like a bunch of ATV trials on google maps.

Post a reply to: Far north Texas tracks

The Latest