Fantasy Talk

clinthadwin
I'd just like to say...fuuuuucckkkkkkk. I have no idea what to do this week. Switched my picks like 3 times already.

How you guys handling this shit?
|
1/19/2019 3:20pm
See there's your first mistake; totally rearranging your picks throughout the day based on qualifying time. Baggett qualified 14th last week and won it.
1/19/2019 3:23pm
Don't get me wrong; I take them into consideration. But so many other variables to consider. I'd share them, but if you're in Rocky Mountain or PulpMX leagues - you're my competition Wink seriously though, go with gut feel man. Don't over analyze
swtwtwtw
1/19/2019 3:30pm
Yeah, yeah, throw darts. Lol
clinthadwin
1/19/2019 3:30pm
Don't get me wrong; I take them into consideration. But so many other variables to consider. I'd share them, but if you're in Rocky Mountain or...
Don't get me wrong; I take them into consideration. But so many other variables to consider. I'd share them, but if you're in Rocky Mountain or PulpMX leagues - you're my competition Wink seriously though, go with gut feel man. Don't over analyze
Haha! I'm in both those leagues. I'm not just watching times, I'm watching them ride, seeing how comfortable they are and shit. I feel like I'm a fuckin team manager over here...or some high roller vegas gambler...all sweaty palmed and stressing. I need a big week! My first two were terrible. (so not really ANYone's competition as it stands)

But, what's killing me is...it's really hard to pick the non All-Stars! Weighing handicaps vs. where I think they'll end up.

Do you put fuckin Reed in this week? Prolly not...but...

yea...I need another beer.

The Shop

agn5009
1/19/2019 3:39pm
Don't get me wrong; I take them into consideration. But so many other variables to consider. I'd share them, but if you're in Rocky Mountain or...
Haha! I'm in both those leagues. I'm not just watching times, I'm watching them ride, seeing how comfortable they are and shit. I feel like I'm...
Haha! I'm in both those leagues. I'm not just watching times, I'm watching them ride, seeing how comfortable they are and shit. I feel like I'm a fuckin team manager over here...or some high roller vegas gambler...all sweaty palmed and stressing. I need a big week! My first two were terrible. (so not really ANYone's competition as it stands)

But, what's killing me is...it's really hard to pick the non All-Stars! Weighing handicaps vs. where I think they'll end up.

I wouldn’t put Reed in unless you mean putting him at the handicap of 11th.
clinthadwin
1/19/2019 3:43pm
Haha! I'm in both those leagues. I'm not just watching times, I'm watching them ride, seeing how comfortable they are and shit. I feel like I'm...

agn5009 wrote:
I wouldn’t put Reed in unless you mean putting him at the handicap of 11th.
I was thinking Reed or Seely for 11th.
pitbike502
1/19/2019 3:44pm
What time is the pick cutoff? It doesnt say anywhere in the rules and it says closed now
agn5009
1/19/2019 3:58pm
pitbike502 wrote:
What time is the pick cutoff? It doesnt say anywhere in the rules and it says closed now
10 pm est
clinthadwin
1/19/2019 3:59pm
pitbike502 wrote:
For Pulp, that's just a typo/bug. The cut off is still right up to the main events tonight.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
1/19/2019 4:09pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2019 4:10pm
I thought I did pretty good picking and scoring points with all my riders last 2 weeks, but somehow in like 1200th place in pulp championship league. Some voodoo magic going on. Just on the front page, quite few people had amazing scores twice already with very different results. 450 depth is deep this year. PRO TIP, I agree the NBC Gold Live feed has been helpful to watch them ride in qualifying.

clinthadwin
1/19/2019 4:11pm
Moto_Geek wrote:
I thought I did pretty good picking and scoring points with all my riders last 2 weeks, but somehow in like 1200th place in pulp championship...
I thought I did pretty good picking and scoring points with all my riders last 2 weeks, but somehow in like 1200th place in pulp championship league. Some voodoo magic going on. Just on the front page, quite few people had amazing scores twice already with very different results. 450 depth is deep this year. PRO TIP, I agree the NBC Gold Live feed has been helpful to watch them ride in qualifying.

I'm in the same boat man...thought I made smart choices...annnndddd...I scored like 340 over the 2 weeks. Ugh.
clinthadwin
1/19/2019 4:22pm
Ok, pretty sure I have my 250 Pulp team locked in. FUCK....and Ravenhorst just crashed. Gat dammit

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
1/19/2019 5:06pm
Pulpfantasy picks are pretty easy this time. Especially 250 class.

Rocky Mountain is impossible to tell. I got Brayton in 5th. Feel like this format suits him. Bogle 11th
clinthadwin
1/19/2019 5:08pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Pulpfantasy picks are pretty easy this time. Especially 250 class. Rocky Mountain is impossible to tell. I got Brayton in 5th. Feel like this format suits...
Pulpfantasy picks are pretty easy this time. Especially 250 class.

Rocky Mountain is impossible to tell. I got Brayton in 5th. Feel like this format suits him. Bogle 11th
Agreed. I got it pretty much figured out with the handicaps and shit. I think. We'll see.

But yea, picking the order of the top 5 is stupid....I can probably predict who it'll be...ish...but not the order.
tcallahan707
1/19/2019 5:33pm
All I can say is Pellegrini jumping on a red cross flag last week completely ruined me. 0 points and keeps his +16 going into this weekend when I can't pick him. Dick punch x 941.
brycepdh
1/19/2019 5:42pm
All I can say is Pellegrini jumping on a red cross flag last week completely ruined me. 0 points and keeps his +16 going into this...
All I can say is Pellegrini jumping on a red cross flag last week completely ruined me. 0 points and keeps his +16 going into this weekend when I can't pick him. Dick punch x 941.
what a fuckwit hahaha, i had him too!!! annoying to say the least
RandyS
1/19/2019 5:55pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2019 5:56pm
I just want to say that I'm highly disappointed in this thread. I thought a few wives/girlfriends got on your accounts.

I think I've pretty much figured out Pulp and Motosport, kind of a stab in the dark, a little easier this week because we know who's in the main. Rocky Mountain is just a stab in the dark pick the top 5 then put them in a hat and draw for positions.
clinthadwin
1/19/2019 5:57pm
RandyS wrote:
I just want to say that I'm highly disappointed in this thread. I thought a few wives/girlfriends got on your accounts. I think I've pretty much...
I just want to say that I'm highly disappointed in this thread. I thought a few wives/girlfriends got on your accounts.

I think I've pretty much figured out Pulp and Motosport, kind of a stab in the dark, a little easier this week because we know who's in the main. Rocky Mountain is just a stab in the dark pick the top 5 then put them in a hat and draw for positions.
hahahahah! Not gonna lie...that's the exact title my girl would make if she got ahold my account/her soap box. lol
clinthadwin
1/19/2019 7:08pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2019 7:08pm
Took a chance and picked AC92 and KR94 for first lap leaders in Pulp!
pitbike502
1/19/2019 7:12pm
pitbike502 wrote:
For Pulp, that's just a typo/bug. The cut off is still right up to the main events tonight.
A couple guys in our league are trying to make their picks bow and they're getting denied
Gus
1/19/2019 7:22pm
This isn’t at all what I thought this thread was gonna be
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
1/19/2019 8:05pm
Little early Butt i got webb in pulp and RM
Looking good so far !
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
1/20/2019 9:33am
Did y'all pick lap Leaders?
If so how did you do ?
I didn't but if i though about and if i had i was gonna pick
AC 250
And Ken 450
And of course they both lesd a lap go figure.
Just curious if most did or didn't pick a lap leader.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
1/20/2019 9:37am
Tarz483 wrote:
Did y'all pick lap Leaders? If so how did you do ? I didn't but if i though about and if i had i was gonna...
If so how did you do ?
AC 250
And Ken 450
I have each week and finally got both this week with Eli and Adam.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
1/20/2019 11:08am
Tarz483 wrote:
Did y'all pick lap Leaders? If so how did you do ? I didn't but if i though about and if i had i was gonna...
If so how did you do ?
AC 250
And Ken 450
FLmxer wrote:
I have each week and finally got both this week with Eli and Adam.
Good Job
Plan to pick lap leaders every week ?

Post a reply to: Fantasy Talk

The Latest