Fantasy Talk

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2019 3:18 PM

I'd just like to say...fuuuuucckkkkkkk. I have no idea what to do this week. Switched my picks like 3 times already.

How you guys handling this shit?

|

1/19/2019 3:20 PM

See there's your first mistake; totally rearranging your picks throughout the day based on qualifying time. Baggett qualified 14th last week and won it.

|

1/19/2019 3:23 PM

Don't get me wrong; I take them into consideration. But so many other variables to consider. I'd share them, but if you're in Rocky Mountain or PulpMX leagues - you're my competition wink seriously though, go with gut feel man. Don't over analyze

|

1/19/2019 3:30 PM

Yeah, yeah, throw darts. Lol

|

1/19/2019 3:30 PM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Don't get me wrong; I take them into consideration. But so many other variables to consider. I'd share them, but if you're in ...more

Haha! I'm in both those leagues. I'm not just watching times, I'm watching them ride, seeing how comfortable they are and shit. I feel like I'm a fuckin team manager over here...or some high roller vegas gambler...all sweaty palmed and stressing. I need a big week! My first two were terrible. (so not really ANYone's competition as it stands)

But, what's killing me is...it's really hard to pick the non All-Stars! Weighing handicaps vs. where I think they'll end up.

Do you put fuckin Reed in this week? Prolly not...but...

yea...I need another beer.

|

1/19/2019 3:39 PM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Don't get me wrong; I take them into consideration. But so many other variables to consider. I'd share them, but if you're in ...more

clinthadwin wrote:

Haha! I'm in both those leagues. I'm not just watching times, I'm watching them ride, seeing how comfortable they are and ...more

I wouldn’t put Reed in unless you mean putting him at the handicap of 11th.

|

1/19/2019 3:43 PM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

clinthadwin wrote:

Haha! I'm in both those leagues. I'm not just watching times, I'm watching them ride, seeing how comfortable they are and ...more

agn5009 wrote:

I wouldn’t put Reed in unless you mean putting him at the handicap of 11th.

I was thinking Reed or Seely for 11th.

|

1/19/2019 3:44 PM

What time is the pick cutoff? It doesnt say anywhere in the rules and it says closed now

|

1/19/2019 3:58 PM

pitbike502 wrote:

What time is the pick cutoff? It doesnt say anywhere in the rules and it says closed now

10 pm est

|

1/19/2019 3:59 PM

pitbike502 wrote:

For Pulp, that's just a typo/bug. The cut off is still right up to the main events tonight.

|

1/19/2019 4:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2019 4:10 PM

I thought I did pretty good picking and scoring points with all my riders last 2 weeks, but somehow in like 1200th place in pulp championship league. Some voodoo magic going on. Just on the front page, quite few people had amazing scores twice already with very different results. 450 depth is deep this year. PRO TIP, I agree the NBC Gold Live feed has been helpful to watch them ride in qualifying.

|

1/19/2019 4:11 PM

Moto_Geek wrote:

I thought I did pretty good picking and scoring points with all my riders last 2 weeks, but somehow in like 1200th place in ...more

I'm in the same boat man...thought I made smart choices...annnndddd...I scored like 340 over the 2 weeks. Ugh.

|

1/19/2019 4:22 PM

Ok, pretty sure I have my 250 Pulp team locked in. FUCK....and Ravenhorst just crashed. Gat dammit

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

|

1/19/2019 5:01 PM

Do they post who's in for the main anywhere?

|

1/19/2019 5:05 PM

https://results.amasupercross.com/

Then click starting line up toward the bottom

|

1/19/2019 5:06 PM

Pulpfantasy picks are pretty easy this time. Especially 250 class.

Rocky Mountain is impossible to tell. I got Brayton in 5th. Feel like this format suits him. Bogle 11th

|

1/19/2019 5:08 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

Pulpfantasy picks are pretty easy this time. Especially 250 class.

Rocky Mountain is impossible to tell. I got Brayton in ...more

Agreed. I got it pretty much figured out with the handicaps and shit. I think. We'll see.

But yea, picking the order of the top 5 is stupid....I can probably predict who it'll be...ish...but not the order.

|

1/19/2019 5:14 PM

mwilcox349 wrote:

https://results.amasupercross.com/

Then click starting line up toward the bottom

Dude, that's awesome! thank you!

|

1/19/2019 5:33 PM

All I can say is Pellegrini jumping on a red cross flag last week completely ruined me. 0 points and keeps his +16 going into this weekend when I can't pick him. Dick punch x 941.

|

1/19/2019 5:42 PM

tcallahan707 wrote:

All I can say is Pellegrini jumping on a red cross flag last week completely ruined me. 0 points and keeps his +16 going into ...more

what a fuckwit hahaha, i had him too!!! annoying to say the least

|

1/19/2019 5:43 PM

Got me all nervous...I have him in my pick!

|

1/19/2019 5:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2019 5:56 PM

I just want to say that I'm highly disappointed in this thread. I thought a few wives/girlfriends got on your accounts.

I think I've pretty much figured out Pulp and Motosport, kind of a stab in the dark, a little easier this week because we know who's in the main. Rocky Mountain is just a stab in the dark pick the top 5 then put them in a hat and draw for positions.

|

1/19/2019 5:57 PM

RandyS wrote:

I just want to say that I'm highly disappointed in this thread. I thought a few wives/girlfriends got on your accounts.

I ...more

hahahahah! Not gonna lie...that's the exact title my girl would make if she got ahold my account/her soap box. lol

|

1/19/2019 7:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2019 7:08 PM

Took a chance and picked AC92 and KR94 for first lap leaders in Pulp!

|

1/19/2019 7:12 PM

pitbike502 wrote:

clinthadwin wrote:

For Pulp, that's just a typo/bug. The cut off is still right up to the main events tonight.

A couple guys in our league are trying to make their picks bow and they're getting denied

|

1/19/2019 7:19 PM

Nm // forgot it was a triple crown race

|

1/19/2019 7:22 PM

This isn’t at all what I thought this thread was gonna be

|

1/19/2019 8:05 PM

Little early Butt i got webb in pulp and RM
Looking good so far !

|

1/20/2019 9:33 AM

Did y'all pick lap Leaders?
If so how did you do ?
I didn't but if i though about and if i had i was gonna pick
AC 250
And Ken 450
And of course they both lesd a lap go figure.
Just curious if most did or didn't pick a lap leader.

|

1/20/2019 9:37 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

Did y'all pick lap Leaders?
If so how did you do ?
I didn't but if i though about and if i had i was gonna pick
AC 250
And ...more

I have each week and finally got both this week with Eli and Adam.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink