Fantasy SX Sites

moto711
The site i used last year for my private league looks like it closed up shop this year.
I may go with pulp or motocrossfantasy.com but is their any other suggestions? I like the style that motodynasty had but dosnt look like they are doing it this year.

Any thoughts???
|
RandyS
1/3/2019 2:55pm
moto711 wrote:
The site i used last year for my private league looks like it closed up shop this year. I may go with pulp or motocrossfantasy.com but...
The site i used last year for my private league looks like it closed up shop this year.
I may go with pulp or motocrossfantasy.com but is their any other suggestions? I like the style that motodynasty had but dosnt look like they are doing it this year.

Any thoughts???
I'm sure Motodynasty will take your money if you want. I moved mine to Pulp but I'm putting my effort into winning Rocky Mountains.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
1/3/2019 3:15pm
PulpMX has a really good platform, IMO
RichieW13
Fantasy
2916th
1/3/2019 3:32pm
Their format requires a lot more luck. If I remember correctly, you only score points if your riders finish in the exact finishing place that you guess. So if you pick a guy for 3rd, but he wins - you get no points for him, and you can't get any points for whoever you picked first.

Then they have a wildcard if you can randomly pick whoever finishes in 10th.

The Shop

wsc96
Fantasy
451st
1/3/2019 3:40pm
RichieW13 wrote:
Their format requires a lot more luck. If I remember correctly, you only score points if your riders finish in the exact finishing place that you...
Their format requires a lot more luck. If I remember correctly, you only score points if your riders finish in the exact finishing place that you guess. So if you pick a guy for 3rd, but he wins - you get no points for him, and you can't get any points for whoever you picked first.

Then they have a wildcard if you can randomly pick whoever finishes in 10th.
This would be my first time playing it there but I skimmed over it and it looks like they give points for the rider being in the top 5. Maybe they’ve changed it up.
moto711
1/3/2019 3:51pm
I played pulp last year and liked it. I was just looking for a simplar set up because my group has a hard time understanding stuff sometimes lol!

Normally it was set up to where we picked say 4-6 riders each week and they where scored on how they finished in the heats & main events. Very simple basically you just pick 4 riders in the 450 and 4 in the 250 and are scored accordingly.

Their is nothing like that this year tho
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
1/3/2019 7:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2019 7:07pm
I usually play all of them. Www.Motocrossfantasy.com is really good and has some great weekly prizes. Been playing their for years with no issues.
Www.Pulpmxfantasy.com was really fun last year and gave some great prizes.
Www.Rmfantasysx.com is another cool fantasy league.
kpersonius264
Fantasy
3584th
1/3/2019 7:19pm
moto711 wrote:
The site i used last year for my private league looks like it closed up shop this year. I may go with pulp or motocrossfantasy.com but...

Any thoughts???
RandyS wrote:
I'm sure Motodynasty will take your money if you want. I moved mine to Pulp but I'm putting my effort into winning Rocky Mountains.
Yep I Facebook messaged them the last time a thread was made about them. They sent me a few pairs of grips that they owed me. Never got the two gift cards I earned though.

Post a reply to: Fantasy SX Sites

The Latest