Fantasy SX Sites

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2019 2:15 PM

The site i used last year for my private league looks like it closed up shop this year.
I may go with pulp or motocrossfantasy.com but is their any other suggestions? I like the style that motodynasty had but dosnt look like they are doing it this year.

Any thoughts???

|

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

1/3/2019 2:18 PM

|

1/3/2019 2:55 PM

moto711 wrote:

The site i used last year for my private league looks like it closed up shop this year.
I may go with pulp or motocrossfantasy.com but is their any other suggestions? I like the style that motodynasty had but dosnt look like they are doing it this year.

Any thoughts???

I'm sure Motodynasty will take your money if you want. I moved mine to Pulp but I'm putting my effort into winning Rocky Mountains.

|

1/3/2019 3:15 PM

PulpMX has a really good platform, IMO

|

1/3/2019 3:32 PM

Their format requires a lot more luck. If I remember correctly, you only score points if your riders finish in the exact finishing place that you guess. So if you pick a guy for 3rd, but he wins - you get no points for him, and you can't get any points for whoever you picked first.

Then they have a wildcard if you can randomly pick whoever finishes in 10th.

|

1/3/2019 3:35 PM

The yearly and weekly prizes on PulpMX Fantasy are pretty legit bro https://pulpmxfantasy.com/prizes

|

1/3/2019 3:40 PM

RichieW13 wrote:

Their format requires a lot more luck. If I remember correctly, you only score points if your riders finish in the exact finishing place that you guess. So if you pick a guy for 3rd, but he wins - you get no points for him, and you can't get any points for whoever you picked first.

Then they have a wildcard if you can randomly pick whoever finishes in 10th.

This would be my first time playing it there but I skimmed over it and it looks like they give points for the rider being in the top 5. Maybe they’ve changed it up.

|

1/3/2019 3:51 PM

I played pulp last year and liked it. I was just looking for a simplar set up because my group has a hard time understanding stuff sometimes lol!

Normally it was set up to where we picked say 4-6 riders each week and they where scored on how they finished in the heats & main events. Very simple basically you just pick 4 riders in the 450 and 4 in the 250 and are scored accordingly.

Their is nothing like that this year tho

|

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

1/3/2019 7:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2019 7:07 PM

I usually play all of them. Www.Motocrossfantasy.com is really good and has some great weekly prizes. Been playing their for years with no issues.
Www.Pulpmxfantasy.com was really fun last year and gave some great prizes.
Www.Rmfantasysx.com is another cool fantasy league.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

1/3/2019 7:19 PM

moto711 wrote:

Any thoughts???

RandyS wrote:

I'm sure Motodynasty will take your money if you want. I moved mine to Pulp but I'm putting my effort into winning Rocky Mountains.

Yep I Facebook messaged them the last time a thread was made about them. They sent me a few pairs of grips that they owed me. Never got the two gift cards I earned though.

|