Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2019 9:31 AM

How did everyone do ?
My week was very average
49 points in RM fantasy
229 in pulp but with 7 guys i had Alves not make the main
He got 5th in LCQ so close!
Alves did really good at Daytona in 2018 so i thought he would be a Good gamble.
Who did you pick and why?
And how did it go?

|

3/10/2019 10:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2019 10:30 AM

With a DNS and DNF the last two weeks, I still managed to do really good. Jumped up A LOT of spots and am only 110 points out of the lead now and gained about 100 spots in industry idiots. I got 246 last night with the Owen DNF and losing 7 points due to Forkner not leading first lap. I had Cooper, Owen, Sipes, and Oldenburg. 450s was Deano, Starling, McElrath, and Osborne. Could have done better if I picked Eli over Dean with the first turn crash, but I'd guess 75% pick trend for Eli, so I took a chance.

|

3/10/2019 10:30 AM

PFF I got 163 but I would use the same guys again

Alves DNQ (5th in LCQ)
Alix DNQ (5th in LCQ)
Owen DNF (22th with handicap 11)

So 3 times just one spot out of getting a whole lot more points

|

3/10/2019 10:36 AM

I Actually somehow Moved up one spot in the championship with my 229
Kinda weird. A lot of people must have done bad

|

3/10/2019 11:04 AM

Got both lap leaders wrong, picked Webb and Forkner ?

|

3/10/2019 11:32 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Alves DNQ (5th in LCQ)
Alix DNQ (5th in LCQ)

Alves and Alix were risky picks in my opinion. Alix wasn't top 22 in times and hasn't raced at all this season. Minimal 450 experience also. Better to get 8 guys in and have some bad luck or slightly lower picks than risk it like that in my opinion.

|

3/10/2019 11:34 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

I Actually somehow Moved up one spot in the championship with my 229
Kinda weird. A lot of people must have done bad

That's a decent score for a regular race later in the season when the handicaps are well sorted. Plus Daytona produces slightly different results that can be difficult to predict.

|

3/10/2019 11:48 AM

I made up one point on Tarz. Owen was my bad pick. What was worse was the 14 points I lost on the FLL choices. Not doing that shit again!

|

3/10/2019 2:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2019 2:47 PM

T-Fish wrote:

I made up one point on Tarz. Owen was my bad pick. What was worse was the 14 points I lost on the FLL choices. Not doing that shit again!

Yeah i havent picked Lap Leaders once this year, i have been tempted though, Alves was my risky pick , but he qualified 21st and did good in 2018, he had some crashes though!

|

3/10/2019 2:59 PM

I crushed it in 250's but had Suby who didn't qualify in 450, but ended up with 238 which only pisses me off more that Suby didn't get in.

|

I miss

3/10/2019 3:08 PM

I didnt listen to steve, or any other of the experts this week after a 149 last week in atlanta.

256 points this weekend highest weekly rank this year at 106.
I got a little lucky but all in all it was just choosing 8 guys i knew would have best chance at the main.

|

3/10/2019 3:10 PM

Nice who did you have ?

|

3/10/2019 3:11 PM

The results sheet for Daytona on home page is wrong so don’t look there.

|

3/10/2019 3:34 PM

Osborne baggett. Savatgy hill
Martin , cooper , Bailey , ozby

|

3/10/2019 3:43 PM

Was really hoping to get some major points this weekend. But biffed on the lap leaders and didn’t get much on Jace Owen. Ended up with a 223.
|

3/10/2019 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2019 8:51 PM

Kyle_Miller wrote:

Was really hoping to get some major points this weekend. But biffed on the lap leaders and didn’t get much on Jace Owen. Ended up with a 223.

Yeah even without the lap Leaders you were ok ,
They are 7 points lost each if incorrect right ?
*I meant your score wouldn't have been to bad if you hadn't picked Lap Leaders

|

3/10/2019 7:50 PM

Another brutal week for me. 192. In 250 I had Cooper, Sipes, Bailey and Cartwright. I figured Cartwright would do well being a Floridian. He was in qualifying position in his heat and just crashed on his own. Then we saw his LCQ Cooper maxed out, the other guys did OK, Bailey lucky to salvage 11th after being in last on lap 1. I think if he stays up off the start he's around 7-8 which would have been good.

For 450 I had Roczen, Chizz, Blose, McElrath. Not pumped with Kenny as my all-star obviously, gave up a few points there. The other 3 did OK all things considered but none of them were outstandable either. I could not take Zacho as I had him last week, and in Dallas FFS. I'm really pissed off about him overall. In hindsight I could have taken Joey but I just had a feeling he was due for a bad one. And McElrath....that was OK but if I had Joey.

Also lost -7 on Forkner. I don't even know where I am overall, in the 3000s somewhere. I was national number 45 last year. I'm going to need a lot of 500 point weekends in the outdoors to salvage this season

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

3/10/2019 11:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2019 11:24 PM

Finally a good week. 52nd overall with 263 points in the championship league!

|

3/11/2019 4:27 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Alves DNQ (5th in LCQ)
Alix DNQ (5th in LCQ)

Squirrelings wrote:

Alves and Alix were risky picks in my opinion. Alix wasn't top 22 in times and hasn't raced at all this season. Minimal 450 experience also. Better to get 8 guys in and have some bad luck or slightly lower picks than risk it like that in my opinion.

Sure it was risky but this year I had a bad year and I'm pretty much out of contention for season prices. So if I wanna win a weekend price I have to risk it

|

3/11/2019 4:28 AM

jingram4 wrote:

That's a lot of points for having 2 all stars on your 250 team.

|

3/11/2019 8:50 AM

jingram4 wrote:

stremme12 wrote:

Would have had 14 more had I played safe and not picked lap leaders

|

3/11/2019 8:52 AM

I moved up 312 spots with a 241.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore.

3/11/2019 9:12 AM

I somehow moved up!

|

My bikes:

KTM duke 790
KTM 250 Sx
Thumpstar TSR 190

3/11/2019 9:31 AM

jingram4 wrote:

stremme12 wrote:

jingram4 wrote:

Would have had 14 more had I played safe and not picked lap leaders

I had all 8 in just had owen on my 250's. Still scored 240 though and sitting 10th overall in championship. I keep playing pretty conservative to try and stay near the top and be consistent. Seems if I can keep averaging around 240 I stay near the top.

|

3/11/2019 12:02 PM

Kyle_Miller wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

Normally I don’t pick lap leaders unless it’s a triple crown, but those two have been pretty consistent with grabbing the first lap. I was going for broke this weekend. One top ten finish would be nice, that way it’s kind of a wash for the price of admission lol. But either way it certainly adds a whole new fun factor to watching the races! I guess that in of itself is worth the money haha.

|

3/11/2019 2:47 PM

Kyle_Miller wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

Kyle_Miller wrote:

Normally I don’t pick lap leaders unless it’s a triple crown, but those two have been pretty consistent with grabbing the first lap. I was going for broke this weekend. One top ten finish would be nice, that way it’s kind of a wash for the price of admission lol. But either way it certainly adds a whole new fun factor to watching the races! I guess that in of itself is worth the money haha.

I Agree i think its super Fun to, and just playing is really worth the price in entertainment alone , but of course i want to Win!

|

3/11/2019 4:52 PM

I dropped 100 places in the overalls had the worst weekend iv had so far

|

3/12/2019 7:07 AM

Tim271 wrote:

Sorry to hear that, who did you have ?

|

3/12/2019 7:22 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Sure it was risky but this year I had a bad year and I'm pretty much out of contention for season prices. So if I wanna win a weekend price I have to risk it

That makes sense. We have two different view points. I’m just trying to do the best I can overall and consistently getting 8 guys in that don’t give up is what seems to be best in the long run from my experience.

|

3/12/2019 5:04 PM

Tim271 wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

Sorry to hear that, who did you have ?

My team wasn’t that bad but lowest score iv had!

Had forkner an web as lap leaders

250- Owen,sexton,sipes,Oldenburg

450-Wilson,seely,Lamay,starling

|