Fan attendance at nationals

jridout12
I can’t really seem to find a clear answer anywhere and maybe because it’s still a fluid situation but I am planning on attending the first National at Ironman this year. I’m trying to find out if there will be a cap put on how many fans can attend the nationals. I typically buy the tickets at the gate the day of but I’m debating to just buy online this year. Reason I haven’t yet is because I have a few buddies who are unsure if they can/can’t go. Any clarity would be appreciated
|
kkawboy14
6/22/2020 8:03pm
Buy the tickets ASAP, they will give refunds up to 7 days before if you can’t make it
6/22/2020 8:05pm
jridout12 wrote:
I can’t really seem to find a clear answer anywhere and maybe because it’s still a fluid situation but I am planning on attending the first...
I can’t really seem to find a clear answer anywhere and maybe because it’s still a fluid situation but I am planning on attending the first National at Ironman this year. I’m trying to find out if there will be a cap put on how many fans can attend the nationals. I typically buy the tickets at the gate the day of but I’m debating to just buy online this year. Reason I haven’t yet is because I have a few buddies who are unsure if they can/can’t go. Any clarity would be appreciated
I went ahead and bought mine.
Mr. Info
6/22/2020 9:02pm
If they limit the fans the promoter will lose his ass. If people stay away because of CoVid they should not risk taking such a loss.
They want you to enjoy yourself but if there are restrictions or regulations it’s not fair to you or them.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
6/22/2020 9:12pm
Mr. Info wrote:
If they limit the fans the promoter will lose his ass. If people stay away because of CoVid they should not risk taking such a loss...
If they limit the fans the promoter will lose his ass. If people stay away because of CoVid they should not risk taking such a loss.
They want you to enjoy yourself but if there are restrictions or regulations it’s not fair to you or them.
What’s your point ?

Post a reply to: Fan attendance at nationals

The Latest