Failed railroad jump AGAIN

ML512
Fantasy
54th
7/5/2017 10:09pm
Guess he got famous from this. Lol. But I use to run on the railroad from waste management gi rubbish to my house on campus canyon...
Guess he got famous from this. Lol. But I use to run on the railroad from waste management gi rubbish to my house on campus canyon so I know that jump well. It's big, maybe I will do it one day n be famous like these guys.
But you have to crash of course and call out Twitch...

Then and only then will you be Insta famous.
DanDunes818
7/6/2017 12:10am
avidchimp wrote:
Of all the shit I got from the Simi cops growing up. I'm still in amazement that they haven't plowed the take-off yet.
OMG yes. I lived in a few houses in Simi growing up, but the best was when I lived up by Bridal Path. We would ride right out of the back of our house into the hills where we had a few tracks. We were on 80's and those idiots would chase us everywhere on the big KDX 400, 500 or whatever it was. Not once did they catch us until they busted out the helicopters and would hover over us. Funny thing is, after 2 years of trying to catch us, all they did when they finally caught us was call our parents and write us a $75 ticket that was never paid.
Fourth_Floor
7/6/2017 7:24am
Funny all the media attention this guy and the other fellow got for crashing on this thing and there was that one dude a month back that quietly nailed it clean. People just want to see these guys eat shit. What a rough way to get some IG followers hahaha.
RCB33
Fantasy
139th
7/6/2017 7:55am
Funny all the media attention this guy and the other fellow got for crashing on this thing and there was that one dude a month back...
Funny all the media attention this guy and the other fellow got for crashing on this thing and there was that one dude a month back that quietly nailed it clean. People just want to see these guys eat shit. What a rough way to get some IG followers hahaha.
Elaborate? I didn't hear about this!

The Shop

JSmith
7/6/2017 11:20am
Funny all the media attention this guy and the other fellow got for crashing on this thing and there was that one dude a month back...
Who jumped it a month ago?
F.B
7/6/2017 11:32am
JSmith wrote:
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
7/6/2017 12:02pm
avidchimp wrote:
Of all the shit I got from the Simi cops growing up. I'm still in amazement that they haven't plowed the take-off yet.
OMG yes. I lived in a few houses in Simi growing up, but the best was when I lived up by Bridal Path. We would ride...
OMG yes. I lived in a few houses in Simi growing up, but the best was when I lived up by Bridal Path. We would ride right out of the back of our house into the hills where we had a few tracks. We were on 80's and those idiots would chase us everywhere on the big KDX 400, 500 or whatever it was. Not once did they catch us until they busted out the helicopters and would hover over us. Funny thing is, after 2 years of trying to catch us, all they did when they finally caught us was call our parents and write us a $75 ticket that was never paid.
Johnny O land up there in Bridal Path... Did you ever ride by my house near Elephant rock? The reservoir tracks were epic.
JSmith
7/6/2017 12:04pm
^^^ Cool, thanks for posting.

This photo is just plain cool:

tek14
7/6/2017 12:26pm
JSmith wrote:
F.B wrote:
Did he landed it? Haven't seen any footage from other side on any of these jumps.
peelout
7/6/2017 12:36pm
JSmith wrote:
F.B wrote:
tek14 wrote:
Did he landed it? Haven't seen any footage from other side on any of these jumps.
he definitely had torqued sprocket and foot-peg bolts, bro

you tell me if he made it or not
COAL-TRAIN
7/6/2017 1:29pm
Guess he got famous from this. Lol. But I use to run on the railroad from waste management gi rubbish to my house on campus canyon...
Guess he got famous from this. Lol. But I use to run on the railroad from waste management gi rubbish to my house on campus canyon so I know that jump well. It's big, maybe I will do it one day n be famous like these guys.
ML512 wrote:
But you have to crash of course and call out Twitch...

Then and only then will you be Insta famous.
Im confused, no one really thinks thats him talking on Twitchs video right? Never know with the crowd around here LOL
shiftmx_22
Fantasy
629th
7/6/2017 1:39pm
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
Im confused, no one really thinks thats him talking on Twitchs video right? Never know with the crowd around here LOL
Hahahaha I'll admit, I did think it was that kid talking until you said that and I went back and re-watched it.
PJ205
7/6/2017 1:53pm
shiftmx_22 wrote:
Hahahaha I'll admit, I did think it was that kid talking until you said that and I went back and re-watched it.
It is him, actually.

Torco1
7/6/2017 2:20pm
I'm hitting that shit on my Harley after work today.
Swann
7/6/2017 5:24pm
Torco1 wrote:
As long as you're confident, bro man.
rider41
7/6/2017 6:06pm
Torco1 wrote:
Too bad ,because there's a guy there right now doing something to the take off. Drove by 30 mins ago

Post a reply to: Failed railroad jump AGAIN

The Latest