Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2019 9:04 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/26/2019 9:10 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Travis_Hudson wrote:

I seriously sent kawasaki a picture of one of these and told them in a letter....you are missing the boat. This thing is cool as shit, and i would buy a brand new one.

I think you'll be waiting a long time for that reply lol.

Would be nice though.

|

7/26/2019 9:14 AM

|

7/26/2019 9:07 PM

|

7/26/2019 9:09 PM

|

7/27/2019 4:26 PM

|

7/28/2019 1:38 AM

So clearing my emails this morning and still seeing this childlike shit from the "prick in a wheelchair with nothing else in his life" lol!
Using the word "still" is implying that it's me.... giving all his post's on here the thumbsdown,but i know it was somebody else....So now what i did was i've hit the thumbs down button on all of his post's on this page (page 298 there are ten bikes) apart from the last one (the #19 ktm above) just to prove that it was'nt me downvoting all his post's on here.....NOW you will see TWO thumbsdown votes on all his bikes on this page (apart from the last one) thus proving he has no effing clue what he is talking about and there is a mysterious.......wait for it ........THIRD PARTY........involved
And he's saying i'm butthurt??
Remember MAV....Anyone can screenshot the emails you wally! So you won't get away with anything that you try and send my way

Here is a screenshot of my email list....

All four email's say the same thing but when you click on them the 404 error thingy comes up so he either deleted them or did something else "clever" with them idk

|

7/28/2019 1:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2019 11:52 AM

Replica/fake factory RC500 build....would still love to own it though....

|

7/28/2019 2:04 AM

|

7/28/2019 6:50 PM

Reese95w wrote:

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/30/2019 9:56 AM

|

7/30/2019 11:18 AM

|

7/30/2019 11:19 AM

|

7/30/2019 11:21 AM

|

7/30/2019 11:22 AM

|

7/30/2019 11:24 AM

|

7/30/2019 11:25 AM

|

7/30/2019 11:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2019 11:46 AM

few reposts there mav
Ah i get it though...trying to put some distance between us.....im butt hurt fo sho....

|

7/30/2019 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2019 8:13 PM

^^^^ My down vote.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

7/31/2019 12:49 AM

ledger wrote:

^^^^ My down vote.

Great so now i gotta fall out with you too? I hope not?.....Tbh alan the amount of disrespect i've from that know it all little shit......i could'nt care less.....i told him to cut it out time and time again yet he still persists in "trying" to give me shit..(maybe you missed that?) ....he had plenty of fair warning now all he will get from me is my total disrespect.....he earned it.....and all because i would'nt give him the obligatry pussy (wheelchair) pass in a stupid arguement....
He never got his own way and he did'nt like it....spoilt brat behaviour....That's his angle mate....well fuck him
This the only place i post on here really......i love this thread and i don't want to ruin it......there was no need for you to get involved but now you have.........i've had no warnings not a peep out of anyone at vital despite my obvious foul language/profanity toward him but no moderator or admin said anything to me? They just remove it afterwards....
Why is that?

|

7/31/2019 1:40 AM

ledger wrote:

^^^^ My down vote.

smezmx wrote:

Great so now i gotta fall out with you too? I hope not?.....Tbh alan the amount of disrespect i've from that know it all little shit......i could'nt care less.....i told him to cut it out time and time again yet he still persists in "trying" to give me shit..(maybe you missed that?) ....he had plenty of fair warning now all he will get from me is my total disrespect.....he earned it.....and all because i would'nt give him the obligatry pussy (wheelchair) pass in a stupid arguement....
He never got his own way and he did'nt like it....spoilt brat behaviour....That's his angle mate....well fuck him
This the only place i post on here really......i love this thread and i don't want to ruin it......there was no need for you to get involved but now you have.........i've had no warnings not a peep out of anyone at vital despite my obvious foul language/profanity toward him but no moderator or admin said anything to me? They just remove it afterwards....
Why is that?

No problem at all smez...I'm a dumb ass that screwed up and down voted...that's why I put that under your post to let you know it was me. I have no clue how to change it and I have no interest getting between you and Mav...that's purely yall's business. I guess I deleted in the post above asking...when you gonna post some Yellow Yamaha's ? Weird night for Big Al. Anyway, cheers to Neutral Thumbs and I'm out for tonight. Don't forget Yellow...

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

7/31/2019 4:09 AM

ledger wrote:

^^^^ My down vote.

smezmx wrote:

Why is that?

ledger wrote:

No problem at all smez...I'm a dumb ass that screwed up and down voted...that's why I put that under your post to let you know it was me. I have no clue how to change it and I have no interest getting between you and Mav...that's purely yall's business. I guess I deleted in the post above asking...when you gonna post some Yellow Yamaha's ? Weird night for Big Al. Anyway, cheers to Neutral Thumbs and I'm out for tonight. Don't forget Yellow...

Jesus sorry alan....it's my fault.....i should have known better!! Damn!....Nice guys like you don't do this shit.......apologies.....

|

8/1/2019 2:07 PM

|

Did i do that?

8/1/2019 7:22 PM

1983 Works Kick Ass Two Strokes (for Supercross)

(With Trick Woodtanium Stand)

|

8/2/2019 10:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2019 11:14 AM

1983 500cc MX Kick Ass Works Two-Strokes
(don't you just miss those full blown works bikes?)

|

8/2/2019 11:06 AM

Reese95w wrote: 1983 500cc MX Kick Ass Works Two-Strokes
(don't you just miss those full blown works bikes?)

Alot of seriously cool stuff back then.

|

Did i do that?

8/5/2019 6:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2019 6:54 PM

|

8/5/2019 6:44 PM

|

8/5/2019 7:31 PM

|