Factory TC 250 RAW with Jason Anderson

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2018 9:28 PM

|

9/24/2018 9:31 PM

He'd be 5 seconds a lap faster on his other scooter...

|

9/24/2018 9:47 PM

BobbyM wrote:

Maybe? But if he dug riding the 2 strokes for fun.....it really wouldn't matter , would it? Pretty sure he wasn't riding it for SX 2019 prep. But in the mere mortal classes ......if you know how to ride one , it ain't gonna be 5 seconds , I'll tell you that much.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/24/2018 10:10 PM

BobbyM wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Maybe? But if he dug riding the 2 strokes for fun.....it really wouldn't matter , would it? Pretty sure he wasn't riding it ...more

I’m faster on my tc250 than I ever was on 450’s

|

9/24/2018 10:16 PM

BobbyM wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Maybe? But if he dug riding the 2 strokes for fun.....it really wouldn't matter , would it? Pretty sure he wasn't riding it ...more

I agree! Riding motocross is about fun and going by his instagram post he had a fucken shitload of that..

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

9/24/2018 10:57 PM

Good God is he ripping on that thing- the corners! Two-stroke music.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

9/24/2018 10:58 PM

The people want to see professional two stroke motocross racing again.

Make it happen.

|

I'd rather push my two stroke than ride a four stroke!

9/24/2018 11:02 PM

BobbyM wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

jemcee wrote:

I agree! Riding motocross is about fun and going by his instagram post he had a fucken shitload of that..

Hell yeah Jem!!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

9/24/2018 11:08 PM

BobbyM wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

urbanlift707 wrote:

I’m faster on my tc250 than I ever was on 450’s

For me , I don't know if I was faster. I think I was just a little slower on my lap times compared to my 450's.....BUT ( and this is a huge but ) I know damn well I was faster for longer on the 2 stroke. Shorter 8 -10 min Moto's probably would of chosen the 450. Anything longer than that , especially 20 -25min Moto's definitely 100% faster on my 250 2 stroke. I switched 3 years ago for that exact reason. I did not like riding 450's being tired with any sort of arm pump. Got scary.

|

Ezza is Da man!

9/24/2018 11:11 PM

Lol that’s why I’m faster, it’s way easier for me to ride long motos at a consistent pace

|

9/24/2018 11:13 PM

Gotta ask. How "factory" is this thing compared to say the factory bikes of when these lined the gates?

|

9/24/2018 11:20 PM

What a beautiful bike ! What is crazy is the video make it look much slower than in real life, whereas he is shreeeding !

|

9/24/2018 11:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2018 11:30 PM

Cool video. Bike sounded a bit strange in some parts though, like it was running too lean. Could just be how the recording was mixed.

|

James

9/25/2018 7:56 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

For me , I don't know if I was faster. I think I was just a little slower on my lap times compared to my 450's.....BUT ( and ...more

the last line is why i sold my 450, just was an absolute handfull when i was tired later in the day....and if it got away from me i was faaarrrkkk..

where im living atm guys who can barely ride are buying new or near new 450s, 500 and 350s and i just shake my head?.. off road, these guys cant see me for dust or mud on my 26 yr old kdx220..? all older guys with $ and on their 2nd mid life crisis.?

|

9/25/2018 9:02 AM

BobbyM wrote:

Actually, you'd be surprised! The stop-watch was saying otherwise.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

9/25/2018 9:13 AM

BobbyM wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

I was wondering if anyone took times from both bikes.... So you're saying there isn't much difference??

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/25/2018 9:25 AM

SoCalMX70 wrote:

Cool video. Bike sounded a bit strange in some parts though, like it was running too lean. Could just be how the recording was ...more

I noticed it too- I thought he was just revving the piss out of it.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

9/25/2018 9:26 AM

SoCalMX70 wrote:

Cool video. Bike sounded a bit strange in some parts though, like it was running too lean. Could just be how the recording was ...more

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Same, almost seems like it needs to be bumped up 1 or 2 on the main jet...

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

9/25/2018 10:29 AM

SoCalMX70 wrote:

NorCal 50+ wrote:

BobPA wrote:

Glad you guys said it , I didn't have the guts to. I felt the same way watching it , but it also looked like he could of dropped about 2 teeth in the rear. Seemed to rev real quick between shift's. Was still really fun to watch though.

|

Ezza is Da man!

9/25/2018 11:21 AM

Damn that bike sounds good, motor is crisp.

|

It's better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

9/25/2018 11:41 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

BobPA wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Glad you guys said it , I didn't have the guts to. I felt the same way watching it , but it also looked like he could of ...more

grin I won't lie... I hesitated before posting it last night.
|

James

9/25/2018 11:49 AM

Cool video, thanks for sharing.

Brings up an interesting topic (at least to me), if the sport were to go back to 2 strokes right now is there someone whose riding style/technique would work better on a 2 stroke and take a step up from where they currently are? I tend to think Barcia's style would suit a 2 stroke but I really don't know.

|

9/25/2018 11:56 AM

It sounded like the clutch was slipping.

|

9/25/2018 12:09 PM

That was music!! Doing some Red Bull Straight Rhythm prep I assume. Would really be curious how his lap times compared.

Well, it wasn't running rich.

|

9/25/2018 12:14 PM

Shift goddammit shift. I thought I was listening to a 125 the way he was riding it.

|

9/25/2018 12:14 PM

He just looks faster on it. His movements, the bike, the direction changes, everything is quicker. I wish they would have got his comments right after he came off it. I'm sure they were something like "Man, that was a freakin blast!"

|

9/25/2018 12:22 PM

I don't know who this Anderson dude is, but he looks like he goes pretty good. Not like he rides well enough to beat Tomac at supercross, or anything, but he's pretty good. ;-)

|

9/25/2018 12:59 PM

That bike seems to have received a thorough Rockstar Edition treatment. Shock, forks, clamps, black frame, clutch (cover?), brakes, FMF pipe and muffler, ...

|

9/25/2018 1:55 PM

BobbyM wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone took times from both bikes.... So you're saying there isn't much difference??

His laps were as fast on the 250 according to those that were keeping times.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

9/25/2018 1:56 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

His laps were as fast on the 250 according to those that were keeping times.

Well look at that.... lol

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals