Factory Effex signature kit for kx250f '05

9/12/2007 7:45am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 12:20pm
Does anyone know where can I get Signature kit for kx250f '05. I have found some but only for '06-'07. Help me plz!!!
|
Mike Bierman
9/12/2007 4:17pm
Graphic companies end production on dated bikes...they will keep a certain type for a year, or two year old bikes, but not of the current prints. Exceptions have been made.

Check One industries, factory effex, N-Style, Throttle jockey...you'll find something.

Or, you can have custome graphics made to your liking.
9/13/2007 5:30am
Graphic companies end production on dated bikes...they will keep a certain type for a year, or two year old bikes, but not of the current prints...
Graphic companies end production on dated bikes...they will keep a certain type for a year, or two year old bikes, but not of the current prints. Exceptions have been made.

Check One industries, factory effex, N-Style, Throttle jockey...you'll find something.

Do you know any website where can I order a custom graphic?
Mike Bierman
9/13/2007 7:53am
Graphic companies end production on dated bikes...they will keep a certain type for a year, or two year old bikes, but not of the current prints...

Do you know any website where can I order a custom graphic?
ZLT designs

Decal works

Factory effex

Factory backing

Post a reply to: Factory Effex signature kit for kx250f '05

The Latest