Factory Edition Akrapovic Pipe?

Cygrace74
Bike has been out for over a month and haven't seen anything about an Akro pipe only FMF which KTM is pushing through dealers. Akro is on the Factory Teams bike and thought would have one out by now. Anyone know an ETA on when it will be released?
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
4/9/2018 7:54am
Cygrace74 wrote:
Bike has been out for over a month and haven't seen anything about an Akro pipe only FMF which KTM is pushing through dealers. Akro is...
Bike has been out for over a month and haven't seen anything about an Akro pipe only FMF which KTM is pushing through dealers. Akro is on the Factory Teams bike and thought would have one out by now. Anyone know an ETA on when it will be released?
Akrapovic exhausts are only available for KTM/Husqvarna in the USA through their dealers. I'd recommend asking one of them, as standard retailers or non-KTM shops won't have the ability to order and won't have a timeline because of that.
Cygrace74
4/9/2018 7:59am
ML512 wrote:
Akrapovic exhausts are only available for KTM/Husqvarna in the USA through their dealers. I'd recommend asking one of them, as standard retailers or non-KTM shops won't...
Akrapovic exhausts are only available for KTM/Husqvarna in the USA through their dealers. I'd recommend asking one of them, as standard retailers or non-KTM shops won't have the ability to order and won't have a timeline because of that.
Work at a KTM dealer and no info available and KTM rep said he had no idea, not really helping us at all trying to figure out when one is available for a customer.
Digger29
4/9/2018 8:53am
ML512 wrote:
Akrapovic exhausts are only available for KTM/Husqvarna in the USA through their dealers. I'd recommend asking one of them, as standard retailers or non-KTM shops won't...
Cygrace74 wrote:
Work at a KTM dealer and no info available and KTM rep said he had no idea, not really helping us at all trying to figure...
Work at a KTM dealer and no info available and KTM rep said he had no idea, not really helping us at all trying to figure out when one is available for a customer.
The Akro was supposedly available when I ordered my FMF so check with your dealer again.
b2
4/9/2018 9:22am Edited Date/Time 4/9/2018 9:24am
They are in stock. 79505900044 is the item number from KTM/HQV

The Shop

richter28
Fantasy
156th
4/9/2018 11:32am
Cygrace74 wrote:
Work at a KTM dealer and no info available and KTM rep said he had no idea, not really helping us at all trying to figure...
Been on Dealer Net for a bit now. Right next to the FMF system.
Lynch
4/9/2018 11:36am
motoxxx599 wrote:
Not on the newest chassi (2018.5-19) but I have tried them on the old one, better than stock but not enough to justify the price IMO.
Digger29
4/9/2018 2:56pm
I was able to get my hands on a team issue Akro's for my 16 FE450 and I hated it. It was super sleepy and felt like the bike had 3-5 less hp than my off of the rack full FMF system. It did rev to the moon and probably was awesome on the factory KTM which has like 68hp but not on mine with 58hp. I'm hoping to have the header for my FMF by this weekend and I'll get it on the dyno early next week for the final mapping/tuning.

Post a reply to: Factory Edition Akrapovic Pipe?

The Latest