Facebook Bubba stew bike for sale

Related:
Create New Tag

11/21/2020 7:40 AM

|

11/21/2020 8:07 AM

Well, it is a new one, but i can't say it is really legit as one of Stewart's bikes.

|

11/21/2020 8:21 AM

So it’s a stock 06 with low hours and a JS7 signature on the seat? Got it.

|

2020 YZ250F - the daily
2004 RM144 - The princess

11/21/2020 8:28 AM

Ryan625 wrote:

So it’s a stock 06 with low hours and a JS7 signature on the seat? Got it.

Tip: When OP starts a thread, don't bother clicking on it.

Go take a look at the other BS threads he's started.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/21/2020 8:30 AM

That’s one of the best year Kawasaki’s. Loved those bikes

|

11/21/2020 8:34 AM

bigk218 wrote:

That’s one of the best year Kawasaki’s. Loved those bikes

Stew said that year was a pig

|

11/21/2020 10:36 AM

I had one of JS7 kx450 practice bikes for 6 months. When we sold it we didn't advertise it was his nor asked any extra money for it. I barely rode it, since I was racing Yamahas at time. Also rode JGR bikes (Brayton and Millsaps) you could call JGR up and buy their old bikes during those years. I know a few people that had JGR bikes in Norcal. I hated 450f's for a long time and would often race my 250fs in the 450 class, even though I had a 450. Id practice all week on the "blue pig" then jump on my 250f for race weekends and be flying!

|

11/21/2020 11:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2020 11:58 AM

Looks like the guy gave the head a simple green bath.

|

11/21/2020 11:57 AM

Ryan625 wrote:

So it’s a stock 06 with low hours and a JS7 signature on the seat? Got it.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Tip: When OP starts a thread, don't bother clicking on it.

Go take a look at the other BS threads he's started.

10 threads since September. That's a high average per month.

|

11/21/2020 1:01 PM

BMc914 wrote:

10 threads since September. That's a high average per month.

And how many were worth clicking?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/21/2020 1:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2020 1:21 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Tip: When OP starts a thread, don't bother clicking on it.

Go take a look at the other BS threads he's started.

BMc914 wrote:

10 threads since September. That's a high average per month.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

And how many were worth clicking?

Now that I took a look at the profile and saw the “ FACTORY CONNECTION SUZUKI” thread that he started, it’ll be the first and last. What’s next, HRC Yamaha?

|

11/21/2020 1:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2020 1:47 PM

It says in the description "KX450F Ridden 2 laps by James Stewart to debut the new 450 in 06. Seat is signed by James Stewart. Other then 2 laps, the bike has never been ridden, it’s brand new."

I thought it looked familiar so I checked my archives. He rode it at KROC. Here are photos of him riding it.

Photo
Photo

|



Check out my projects - Lukaitis Photo - NJ Motocross - The Moto Pages

For help with motorsports marketing, media, and management visit ScottLukaitis.com

11/21/2020 2:50 PM

BMc914 wrote:

10 threads since September. That's a high average per month.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

And how many were worth clicking?

Chance1216 wrote:

Now that I took a look at the profile and saw the “ FACTORY CONNECTION SUZUKI” thread that he started, it’ll be the first and last. What’s next, HRC Yamaha?

Yeah but that thread turned into comedy pretty quick at least. Just bear with him 😂

|

2020 YZ250F - the daily
2004 RM144 - The princess

11/21/2020 3:00 PM

That’s pretty damn cool to me.

|

11/21/2020 3:51 PM

lukaitis9 wrote:

It says in the description "KX450F Ridden 2 laps by James Stewart to debut the new 450 in 06. Seat is signed by James Stewart. Other then 2 laps, the bike has never been ridden, it’s brand new."

I thought it looked familiar so I checked my archives. He rode it at KROC. Here are photos of him riding it.

Photo
Photo

was tim ferry there that day with him?

|

11/21/2020 11:42 PM

|

11/22/2020 3:05 PM

lukaitis9 wrote:

It says in the description "KX450F Ridden 2 laps by James Stewart to debut the new 450 in 06. Seat is signed by James Stewart. Other then 2 laps, the bike has never been ridden, it’s brand new."

I thought it looked familiar so I checked my archives. He rode it at KROC. Here are photos of him riding it.

Photo
Photo

vtec wrote:

was tim ferry there that day with him?

Yes - Photo

|



Check out my projects - Lukaitis Photo - NJ Motocross - The Moto Pages

For help with motorsports marketing, media, and management visit ScottLukaitis.com

11/22/2020 5:31 PM

i was there! good memories!

|