FXR gear

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2020 2:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2020 2:53 PM

I currently run Thor gear and I love how it fits. But I’m really loving the look of the FXR stuff. How does the stuff fit for those who run it? I like my stuff tight fitting which is what I love about the Thor stuff

|

8/5/2020 3:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2020 3:55 PM

I have yet to get my hands on the gear, but from what I've heard - it is some of the best fitting gear out there (The pants especially)

|

8/5/2020 4:19 PM

Probably the best fitting gear i've had, im a bigger fella in the thigh area and they're pretty damn comfy. cool designs too!

|

8/5/2020 4:57 PM

Only ridden in my stuff once so far but the fit is pretty true to size, good air flow, good space in the knee area for braces or pads. Seems of high quality!

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

8/5/2020 5:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2020 5:35 PM

I love mine. Swapped from the high end Fox and Shift lines - and have been happy in every regard.

Fit is spot on, no pulling or tugging. The Velcro straps on the waist make them super adjustable and secure. The jersey neck is tight, but I can’t tell when riding and I’ve noticed it keeps dirt out.

Photo
Photo

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

8/5/2020 6:08 PM

Best fitting gear on the market. You won’t be disappointed

|

8/6/2020 4:03 AM

FXR is some of the best gear out there now. Fit is amazing. More durable than Fox in my opinion.

|

8/6/2020 4:51 AM

I just got a kit for my birthday and when I tried it on I was impressed, very soft and comfortable. Riding with it tomorrow

|

8/6/2020 5:22 AM

I think the helium line looks fucking awesome.

|

8/6/2020 6:04 AM

I bought some a couple weeks ago for my come back to riding...….absolutely love the stuff. my son has worn it for a couple years and he has had 6-7 brands of pants and likes these the best for fitment. Only thing I found is that the jerseys fit a little tighter than I would like, I am a little "fluffy" and typicaly were an XL and had to move up a size

|

kcco

8/6/2020 6:19 AM

I was a hater since everyone on earth has it in my area but since I got a big discount and switched to FXR I’ll say it’s the best gear I’ve ever had. Pants fit next level. Ventilation is top notch as well.

|

8/6/2020 6:56 AM

I rode with it for a couple days doing some filming and I`ve wanted a set since. great gear.

Best I`ve ever worn is the new Leatt gear though. My rep gave me a set of thier demo gear and its insane how nicely it fits and breathes

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2008 KTM 525XC
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R

8/6/2020 7:30 AM

mxer433 wrote:

Probably the best fitting gear i've had, im a bigger fella in the thigh area and they're pretty damn comfy. cool designs too!

Agreed. I’m 6’2 and the FXR pants fit better than anything else I’ve ridden in.

|

8/6/2020 10:05 AM

Long time Fox junkie, made the switch last year and regret not doing it sooner. Hands down the best gear I have worn. For being light, vented, it is really durable. Helium and Revo lines are two of my favorite.

|

8/6/2020 10:09 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

I love mine. Swapped from the high end Fox and Shift lines - and have been happy in every regard.

Fit is spot on, no pulling or tugging. The Velcro straps on the waist make them super adjustable and secure. The jersey neck is tight, but I can’t tell when riding and I’ve noticed it keeps dirt out.

Photo
Photo

Gear looks great! How is the room around the knee for braces?

|

8/6/2020 10:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2020 10:37 AM

Alex the great wrote:

Think Yoga pant comfort, not that I’d know anything about that. Lol
Plenty of room for braces 👍🏼

|

8/6/2020 11:35 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

Photo
Photo

Alex the great wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Think Yoga pant comfort, not that I’d know anything about that. Lol
Plenty of room for braces 👍🏼

Thank you Sir! I think I need to give them a try.

|

8/6/2020 12:28 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Photo
Photo

Alex the great wrote:

I wear the Asterisk braces, no issues with fit.

|

8/6/2020 1:29 PM

Anyone have the custom lettering done that FXR offers? Curious to see how it looks.

|

8/6/2020 1:38 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Anyone have the custom lettering done that FXR offers? Curious to see how it looks.

Pretty certain it's the same as what you see on the pro jerseys. Name and numbers are sublimated.

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/6/2020 2:15 PM

Alright. I’m sold I’m definitely going to buy some now haha. Anyone know when the 2021 stuff from them comes out?

|

8/6/2020 2:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2020 2:29 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

It is on there forever ! They do a great job !

Oddly enough, all the lettering is sent back east to be done. Ian Harrison is the name on the sending address, not sure if it’s the same Ian as KTM, but found it strange that they haven’t done them their selves by now.
Anyway, great quality and service, I’ve been wearing it for a few years. There were only a couple others here locally at first, but it’s gaining momentum here quick. Fast house is down the street from me and I’m friends with the owner, but 75% of my friends all wear it, so I went from TLD, to FXR to avoid being “the same”

|

8/6/2020 3:36 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

I don’t have any pics of my stuff but damn near all my gear has my name and number done and the shop they have do their lettering does a great job. Hasn’t peeled or cracked, and no fading!

|

8/6/2020 3:37 PM

Oh and yes, it is the same lettering and font they use for their pro guys.

|

8/6/2020 3:43 PM

I’m cheap so always buy cheap gear. The cheapest stuff from FXR is incredible!

|

8/6/2020 4:37 PM

Bought one set this year. Used it several times. It’s amazing. Highly recommend it.

|

8/6/2020 6:34 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Photo
Photo

Alex the great wrote:

Phenomenal. There is a few different gussets and reliefs - so there is plenty of room and it bends really well. 10/10

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

8/6/2020 8:29 PM

No way I’m supporting those sweat shops in Canada that are cranking out that gear!

Joke

|

8/6/2020 9:02 PM

I know it’s Canadian and all and I’m from Canada and I’m sure it fits nice etc, but I’m sorry it’s got to be the ugliest gear ever. Lol

|

8/6/2020 9:17 PM

zeromarine wrote:

I know it’s Canadian and all and I’m from Canada and I’m sure it fits nice etc, but I’m sorry it’s got to be the ugliest gear ever. Lol

What are you wearing ?

|