FUEL TV Live in Europe from all 12 rounds

DC
Edited Date/Time 5/20/2012 5:40am
If you are in Europe, we have finalized a deal with Fuel TV in Europe that will kick off this weekend and feature the second motos of both 450 and 250 Lucas Oil AMA Motocross. Countries include: Portugal, France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Austria, Liechtenstein, South Africa, Cape Verde, Croatia....

Check your local listings.

Still working on something for the UK.

DC
MX Sports
|
TeamGreen
5/19/2012 6:34am
Nice!

So when I'm over there for an F1 race I can still watch my Home Grown Moto?

Epic.
DonM
5/19/2012 6:34am
Cool DC now only if Luongo cared as much about the fans overseas as you do.....
matrixlee
5/19/2012 6:37am
DC wrote:
If you are in Europe, we have finalized a deal with Fuel TV in Europe that will kick off this weekend and feature the second motos...
If you are in Europe, we have finalized a deal with Fuel TV in Europe that will kick off this weekend and feature the second motos of both 450 and 250 Lucas Oil AMA Motocross. Countries include: Portugal, France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Austria, Liechtenstein, South Africa, Cape Verde, Croatia....

DC
MX Sports
thank you thank you thank you from the uk

The Shop

jamma10
5/19/2012 6:43am
DonM wrote:
What.... you mean like create a pay per view live web stream available to EVERYONE around the world?

Yeah that would be an awesome idea.

(good work DC, hope we get something here in the uk too! I cant wait for the gate to drop!)
ns503
5/19/2012 6:50am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2012 6:51am
Well, I still can't see shit right next door in Canada.
5/19/2012 6:54am
DC wrote:
If you are in Europe, we have finalized a deal with Fuel TV in Europe that will kick off this weekend and feature the second motos...

DC
MX Sports
Your efforts are much appreciated! Some ray of hope is better than nothing.
moto282
5/19/2012 7:01am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2012 7:02am
ns503 wrote:
Second motos aren't live in the US either and last year the guys in Europe had second motos live too so being next door doesn't help lol (I kid... I kid). Hope the guys in Europe have JustinTV accounts to stream second motos live.

Very cool news though...
ns503
5/19/2012 7:07am
ns503 wrote:
moto282 wrote:
Second motos aren't live in the US either and last year the guys in Europe had second motos live too so being next door doesn't help...
Second motos aren't live in the US either and last year the guys in Europe had second motos live too so being next door doesn't help lol (I kid... I kid). Hope the guys in Europe have JustinTV accounts to stream second motos live.

Very cool news though...
No Fuel TV here, or NBC Sports channel.

So we can't see shit.

(There is a ray of hope though on the Justin/Europe angle - pretty mickey mouse way to try to get to see the greatest show on earth though....)
mxmasta
Fantasy
814th
5/19/2012 7:26am
I hope some here in Europe can receive Fuel TV.
Here were I am (in Germany), there is no chance of receiving this channel! What a bummer!

Why is it impossible to have a pay per view webstream for all the fans around the world???
DonM
5/19/2012 7:29am
DonM wrote:
jamma10 wrote:
What.... you mean like create a pay per view live web stream available to EVERYONE around the world? Yeah that would be an awesome idea. (good...
What.... you mean like create a pay per view live web stream available to EVERYONE around the world?

(good work DC, hope we get something here in the uk too! I cant wait for the gate to drop!)
No....GP's live on TV for less than the $95 I have to pay to watch on my computer (which Allisports does for free)!
I love watching the GP's it's just that DC and MXSports are willing to pay to have it live for most of Europe and Luongo went with some obscure cable channel that nobody gets because he was unwilling to invest in the US market.
Kudos to DC for caring about the overseas markets and Luongo is......well Luongo....
MxSkillz
5/19/2012 7:29am
Can someone/ anyone from europe please stream the 2nd motos through justintv like last year?? You will be a hero to many fans! please respond if you can so we know in advance.. you have a chance to make the lives of soo many that much better today.. do the right thing..lol
jeffro503
5/19/2012 7:36am
WOW!!.....I saw a lot of the guys across the pond that were pretty sad they weren't going to see the nationals live.........THEN......BAM!!!..........DC pull this hat trick...on THE morning of the FIRST national!!! That is super sweet Mr DC.....Super sweet indeed!
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
5/19/2012 7:37am

The bears approve of this for all the Euro brothers
mxman81
5/19/2012 7:40am
mxmasta wrote:
I hope some here in Europe can receive Fuel TV. Here were I am (in Germany), there is no chance of receiving this channel! What a...
I hope some here in Europe can receive Fuel TV.
Here were I am (in Germany), there is no chance of receiving this channel! What a bummer!

Why is it impossible to have a pay per view webstream for all the fans around the world???
It's the same in Norway, cant find any networks that has Fuel Tv.
jamma10
5/19/2012 7:42am
DonM wrote:
jamma10 wrote:
What.... you mean like create a pay per view live web stream available to EVERYONE around the world? Yeah that would be an awesome idea. (good...

DonM wrote:
No....GP's live on TV for less than the $95 I have to pay to watch on my computer (which Allisports does for free)! I love watching...
No....GP's live on TV for less than the $95 I have to pay to watch on my computer (which Allisports does for free)!
I love watching the GP's it's just that DC and MXSports are willing to pay to have it live for most of Europe and Luongo went with some obscure cable channel that nobody gets because he was unwilling to invest in the US market.
Kudos to DC for caring about the overseas markets and Luongo is......well Luongo....
I think you'll find Fuel TV is also an obscure cable channel. Not that Im knocking DC for it, any coverage is good thing and Im sure its quite difficult to negotiate.

Im only able watch GP's on television over here because I pay a monthly subscription (of about $50) for Satellite TV. You have to pay for Sky to be able to watch MotorsTV, and this is only available with certain packages or as an add-on. So whether I watch the GP's on TV or the internet, Im paying to watch either way.

I still think the mx-life cost is pittance when compared to any other pay per view sporting event and as a Moto fan I don't know what more you could want?
DonM
5/19/2012 7:54am
jamma10 wrote:

DonM wrote:
No....GP's live on TV for less than the $95 I have to pay to watch on my computer (which Allisports does for free)! I love watching...
jamma10 wrote:
I think you'll find Fuel TV is also an obscure cable channel. Not that Im knocking DC for it, any coverage is good thing and Im...
I think you'll find Fuel TV is also an obscure cable channel. Not that Im knocking DC for it, any coverage is good thing and Im sure its quite difficult to negotiate.

Im only able watch GP's on television over here because I pay a monthly subscription (of about $50) for Satellite TV. You have to pay for Sky to be able to watch MotorsTV, and this is only available with certain packages or as an add-on. So whether I watch the GP's on TV or the internet, Im paying to watch either way.

I still think the mx-life cost is pittance when compared to any other pay per view sporting event and as a Moto fan I don't know what more you could want?
My point is not the costs, I have paid for the GP's and watch them, My point is that DC and MXsports care and do everything they can so others around the world can watch and have both motos live!...the US doesn't even have that. Luongo and YS could care less about a TV package in the US and in no way would they pay to have it on TV here and that is exactly what DC has done! It remains to be seen how obscure Fuel is in Europe it at least sounds that way in the UK but DC is trying to work something out for the UK also....how hard is Luongo working on a TV deal in the US??
DC cares about the future of the sport globally and it's pretty apparent what Luongo cares about $$$$$
pmcc
5/19/2012 8:00am
Moto Magazine tweeted this

From DC "Sorry for the last-minute news but MX Sports and Alli Sports just completed a deal to host the second motos from both classes...."

Sounds good, hopefully this is correct! Not seen it on Racerx website yet?
chillrich
5/19/2012 8:03am
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
Come on DC, what's the deal for Canada? Are you working on something??????
St Ann More
5/19/2012 8:45am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2012 8:55am
DonM wrote:
Maybe DC should create a PPV similar to Youthstream's MX-Life? This has been said by fans across the world for some time, yet it still hasn't materialised - what were you saying about 'caring' because I know many, including myself would pay for this service!
G Force
5/19/2012 8:47am
ns503 wrote:
Bingo, the bastard child to the north.
Három
5/19/2012 8:49am
Great job. Now how about doing something for the people that live on the east coast that get to enjoy racing at 11:30pm every night?
LastCall211
5/19/2012 9:05am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2012 9:06am
Három wrote:
Great job. Now how about doing something for the people that live on the east coast that get to enjoy racing at 11:30pm every night?
DVR homey. I can't make it to midnight, but you better believe I'll cue up those second motos as soon as my eyes open tomorrow!

Coverage is light years ahead of where it was just a few years ago. No complaints here. Thanx for all you're doing DC.
tw180
5/19/2012 9:15am
Not even in Italy? DC, see if you can get on AFN so we don't have to watch the crappy TV here. Pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeee
mccread
5/19/2012 9:21am
Do we get the second motos from HAngotown in the UK?
jamma10
5/19/2012 9:29am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2012 9:31am
DonM wrote:
jamma10 wrote:
I think you'll find Fuel TV is also an obscure cable channel. Not that Im knocking DC for it, any coverage is good thing and Im...

DonM wrote:
My point is not the costs, I have paid for the GP's and watch them, My point is that DC and MXsports care and do everything...
My point is not the costs, I have paid for the GP's and watch them, My point is that DC and MXsports care and do everything they can so others around the world can watch and have both motos live!...the US doesn't even have that. Luongo and YS could care less about a TV package in the US and in no way would they pay to have it on TV here and that is exactly what DC has done! It remains to be seen how obscure Fuel is in Europe it at least sounds that way in the UK but DC is trying to work something out for the UK also....how hard is Luongo working on a TV deal in the US??
DC cares about the future of the sport globally and it's pretty apparent what Luongo cares about $$$$$
You're kind of contradicting yourself. If DC struggles to secure decent coverage of the Nationals in the America, how do you expect Luongo to be able to?

Youthstream set Mx-life.tv up to cater for everyone, including Americans, who are unable to watch the GPs on TV. While people feel they should offer this service free of charge is beyond me, we live in a lagely Capitalist world (especially the US & Europe) where basically everything comes at a price. It may not be ideal, but its life.

The important fact is that the option to watch all 64 GP Motos (plus support races) live on the internet exists.
bvm111
5/19/2012 10:33am
I dont expect anything for free... I would happily pay per view each round or buy a package to watch the whole series thtough the internet. i guess the question is, if they are able to stream the 1st motos on Alli... why not show the second? If it is a matter of the "tv deal/copyright" make it a PPV and I can sit my happy ass infront of my computer all day fat and happy.... or better yet since it is 2012 I can run my HDMI right from my computer to my TV and watch in HD on the sofa.... just like TV... amazing how simple it sounds!
5/19/2012 10:38am
wait what? so euros can watch both motos live, but in our own country we only get 1st motos? makes sense.
chump6784
5/19/2012 10:53am
wait what? so euros can watch both motos live, but in our own country we only get 1st motos? makes sense.
That's what I was thinking. You guys get all excited that people on the other side of the world get to watch a race that is happening in your country live and you don't. What a joke.
the_wood109
5/19/2012 11:27am
Nice work DC. The US fans really appreciate having to wait until 9:30 for the lame NBC broadcast, while the Euros get both motos live.

o.O

Post a reply to: FUEL TV Live in Europe from all 12 rounds

The Latest