FS1 show's Nascar on at time of SX

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2018 11:48 AM

The sx doesn't show to be on until Sunday at 3am. Am I missing something?

|

2/9/2018 11:54 AM

Well a lot of people want SX/MX to be like NASCAR

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

2/9/2018 11:56 AM

My comcast schedule shows SX at 8pm mountain.

|

2/9/2018 11:56 AM

Photo

|

2/9/2018 12:01 PM

FS1, Live, 10:00 PM Eastern time, same as usual.

There's an ARCA race Saturday, but that broadcast is done three hours before Supercross even starts.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

2/9/2018 1:45 PM

Brownstone322 wrote:

There's an ARCA race Saturday, but that broadcast is done three hours before Supercross even starts.

It will probably run late because of a full-course yellow. Then they'll interview the winner, the team owner, 3 of the mechanics, and the president of ARCA. Then there will be a 3-panelist discussion and analysis of the race, followed by a season recap or forecast. Then a lot of truck, barbeque and beer ads. Then, and ONLY then, will they concede that the previously scheduled "Motorcross" race will have to be tape delayed so they can adequately cover the Women's College Lacrosse semi-finals.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

2/9/2018 2:12 PM

Preliminary whining... You nailed it.

|

2/9/2018 2:36 PM

What tv provider do you people have that always say about the race being on at odd hours of the night? I've watched every race live on fox sports 1 on PlayStation vue

|

2/9/2018 2:40 PM

Falcon wrote:

It will probably run late because of a full-course yellow. Then they'll interview the winner, the team owner, 3 of the mechanics, and the president of ARCA. Then there will be a 3-panelist discussion and analysis of the race, followed by a season recap or forecast. Then a lot of truck, barbeque and beer ads. Then, and ONLY then, will they concede that the previously scheduled "Motorcross" race will have to be tape delayed so they can adequately cover the Women's College Lacrosse semi-finals.

and if the ratings were better than either one of those mentioned we wouldn't have this problem now would we?!?!whistling whistling

|

2/9/2018 2:41 PM

Nascar is still around? Damn..

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

2/9/2018 2:45 PM

At least it isn't following basketball.

|

No brains, No headaches.

2/9/2018 2:51 PM

Brownstone322 wrote:

Falcon wrote:

100%. Or synchronized swimming.

|

2/9/2018 3:05 PM

Jarid332 wrote:

laughing
|

2/9/2018 3:29 PM

Jarid332 wrote:

Mini Elsinore wrote: laughing

Nailed it

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

2/9/2018 3:34 PM

Keith72 wrote:

At least it isn't following basketball.

Yeah where if it's close at the end it takes 20 minutes to run 30 seconds of clock.

|

2/9/2018 4:07 PM

Cant be as bad as a few years ago when it was on fox sunday morning but got bumped because of some bullshit show with a bunch of wrinkly old fucks blabbering about shit called "face the nation" i about blew a blood vessel and shot my tv with my 357.

|