#FREECBD

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2019 7:03 PM

That’s all. Shout out to reedy

|

2/23/2019 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 7:04 PM

Found a way to get around it, “check out my Instagram and see what this is about.” Brings more attention to it than a simple name drop.

|

2/23/2019 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 8:11 PM

Dude use your noodle. I doubt they care about if the cbd brands get exposure or not. They just can’t support it on their broadcast because they don’t wanna get sued by little petey the potheads parents when he tells them the reason he packs fat bowls of kush is cause reed and deano had the dispensaries logo on his helmet.

|

2/23/2019 8:24 PM

Agree with it or not, it still classified as a Schedule 1 drug by the DEA. What is Feld supposed to do?

|

2/23/2019 8:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 8:35 PM

Texas Built wrote:

Agree with it or not, it still classified as a Schedule 1 drug by the DEA. What is Feld supposed to do?

That’s the thing, the CBD companies and the riders they sponsor probably know that. Why not ride the controversy train for a bit with the CENSORED stickers and whatnot to bring more exposure to them? It’s pretty smart, and I doubt NBC/Feld care as long as it’s not going to get them in trouble... Everybody wins.

|

2/23/2019 8:42 PM

thatswhathappens wrote:

That’s the thing, the CBD companies and the riders they sponsor probably know that. Why not ride the controversy train for a bit with the CENSORED stickers and whatnot to bring more exposure to them? It’s pretty smart, and I doubt NBC/Feld care as long as it’s not going to get them in trouble... Everybody wins.

Daniel Blair did not look too pleased with Chad's promotion of it. I'm surprised they did not cut Chads mic off. Then they let him do it again.

|

2/23/2019 8:43 PM

Photo
|

2/23/2019 8:51 PM

Texas Built wrote:

thatswhathappens wrote:

Texas Built wrote:

Daniel Blair did not look too pleased with Chad's promotion of it. I'm surprised they did not cut Chads mic off. Then they let him do it again.

Feeedom of speech. It’s his sponsors

|

2/23/2019 8:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 8:56 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Feeedom of speech. It’s his sponsors

That’s not how freedom of speech works

|

2/23/2019 8:57 PM

Texas Built wrote:

It’s schedule 5 I’m pretty sure. Same as cough medicine

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

2/23/2019 9:08 PM

Texas Built wrote:

That's for THC, not the FDA approved CBD products. Non-FDA approved versions of CBD are still schedule I. FDA approved CBD is not schedule I.

|

2/23/2019 9:17 PM

Texas Built wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:

That's for THC, not the FDA approved CBD products. Non-FDA approved versions of CBD are still schedule I. FDA approved CBD is not schedule I.

And there is only one. And it's prescription. From a real doctor from a real pharmacy. Not a weed doctor at a head shop or a guy selling fake CBD olive oil out of the back of a Prius.

|

2/23/2019 9:19 PM

Has anybody in here tried CBD? Little off topic lol.. my girlfriend gets pretty bad anxiety and I’m trying to get her to try it..

|

2/23/2019 9:43 PM

Texas Built wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:

77Moto wrote:

And there is only one. And it's prescription. From a real doctor from a real pharmacy. Not a weed doctor at a head shop or a guy selling fake CBD olive oil out of the back of a Prius.

Yep, but there are more in the FDA process to follow suit. Multiple mfrs are pursuing it right now. It's all about the big gubment getting their "cut" from an industry (under the disguise of safety). FYI - I'm not a user. I've never taken any kind of illegal drug in my life, nor even smoked a cigarette. But I support any natural form of pain reliever that can reduce the opioide epidemic.

|

2/23/2019 9:59 PM

Texas Built wrote:

thatswhathappens wrote:

Texas Built wrote:

I read his reaction as trying to hold back a "you sly bastard with a little smile" look. Made me laugh. Go Reed. Keeping the sport real. It's one thing to say "eff the man" but it's another to live it.

|

2/23/2019 10:08 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Has anybody in here tried CBD? Little off topic lol.. my girlfriend gets pretty bad anxiety and I’m trying to get her to try it..

Dosist Calm. Look it up.

|

Ex Pro BMX rider. Lover of all 2 wheeled machines.

1978 XR75
1994 KX250
1997 KX250
2008 CRF450
2004 YZ250

2/23/2019 10:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 10:19 PM

I'm halfway convinced the stubborn ol mule just got on the podium to spite feld/nbc/ama for not allowing his sticker on the helmet & still shouting them out without breaking the rules. That is the damn definition of Chad Reed, prove mofos wrong. Fucker never seems too upset to race safely around the top 10 & within his comfort zone. But I'll be damned when someone pisses him off about something he goes out the next weekend & puts everything he has into holding up 2 big middle fingers for whoever he is trying to prove wrong. Good for him, I was happy as hell to see it. 10yrs ago I hated Chad, hate may be a strong word but he always rubbed me the wrong way. Now I like when he goes out bending the line just up till the point where it's about to break.

|

2/23/2019 10:38 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Not used it myself, but my dad takes it for seizures. It has helped him improve some. A good friend takes it for anxiety and swears by it. I know another person who took it for anxiety and said it didn't do anything. I know another person who took it for pain relief and said it did nothing but make them sick to their stomach. It's like any other natural medication. It works for some people and not for others (honestly, not too much like prescription meds). I'd suggest trying and giving it about 2-3 weeks. If your girlfriend doesn't feel any improvement in the 2-3 weeks, then it's likely not for her. If it does, then you might have a solution. It's a hippie med, it impacts everybody differently.

|

2/23/2019 10:40 PM

logan_140 wrote:

KBOLTZ wrote:

Dosist Calm. Look it up.

I’ve been using the topical CBD rub for sore muscles and I’ve been pleased with how fast it works. I’m going to be starting oil from Ultra Cell this week. I’ve got a lot of old injuries and inflammation so If it works it’s going to be pretty damn noticeable. I’ve dealt with anxiety since the 3rd grade as well so I’m interested to see how it affects that as. Maybe I’ll report back in a week or so.

|

2/23/2019 10:44 PM

I’ve used cbdmd for bad strain near the knee. I used the cream and I feel it made a difference after applying multiple times a day for a week. Big improvement after that. Here’s a study I found about the use of cbd cream in rats with arthritis and how it reduces swelling. Although it notes the oral version of cbd is not as effective which I personally haven’t tried.

Transdermal cannabidiol reduces inflammation and pain-related behaviours in a rat model of arthritis

|

2/23/2019 11:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2019 11:51 PM

TbonesPop wrote:

No such thing as a FDA Approve CBD oil. Any and all Marijuana oil extract is considered Schedule 1 controlled substance by the DEA. No Schedule 1 controlled substance is legal or FDA approved.

You can believe rumors you heard and people on the internet, or you can believe what the DEA says....

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2016/fr1214.htm

The best you can do is live in State that will look the other way. That still does not make it legal on a Federal level.

FACT: Any bottle claiming to be CBD oil is a Schedule 1 controlled substance.

|

2/24/2019 8:39 AM

Texas Built wrote:

No such thing as a FDA Approve CBD oil. Any and all Marijuana oil extract is considered Schedule 1 controlled substance by the DEA. No Schedule 1 controlled substance is legal or FDA approved.

You can believe rumors you heard and people on the internet, or you can believe what the DEA says....

The best you can do is live in State that will look the other way. That still does not make it legal on a Federal level.

Nope,

Here ya go.

FDA Approved CBD

|

2/24/2019 8:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2019 8:46 AM

Texas Built wrote:

And this from the DEA. Sorry bud, you be misinformed.

https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/2018/09/27/fda-approved-drug-epidiolex-placed-schedule-v-controlled-substance-act

If that link doesn't work, try this.

https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/2018/09/27/fda-approved-drug-epidiolex-placed-schedule-v-controlled-substance-act

|

2/24/2019 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2019 9:42 AM

TbonesPop wrote:

Texas Built wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:

Nope,

Here ya go.

FDA Approved CBD

Texas is half correct. There is only ONE CBD that's FDA approved. Just like I posted above. Even in that article, it says EVERYTHING CBD is Federally a Schedule 1 drug. The ONLY CBD thats Legal in some states is HEMP Derived CBD, and most people say thats about as effective as Mona Vie. Useless. Either way its still classified federally.

To get FDA approved real stuff, You need a real doctor, with a real prescription, and a real pharmacist/pharnacy.

Not a headshop doctor with a bullshit script, buying it from a hipster with an I Sell CBD sticker selling Olive Oil out of a Prius. Big difference.

|

2/24/2019 11:41 AM

77Moto wrote:

Texas is half correct. There is only ONE CBD that's FDA approved. Just like I posted above. Even in that article, it says EVERYTHING CBD is Federally a Schedule 1 drug. The ONLY CBD thats Legal in some states is HEMP Derived CBD, and most people say thats about as effective as Mona Vie. Useless. Either way its still classified federally.

To get FDA approved real stuff, You need a real doctor, with a real prescription, and a real pharmacist/pharnacy.

Not a headshop doctor with a bullshit script, buying it from a hipster with an I Sell CBD sticker selling Olive Oil out of a Prius. Big difference.

Texas is also half wrong as well. I think we are arguing semantics. So let me give you a little background. I'm a +22 year experienced chemical engineer and part owner of our company. We have multiple divisions in our company, the largest being in the energy sector. We have other divisions that are agriculture, emissions control (NOx), as well as chemicals that are used in the pharmaceutical industry for cleaning equipment. While I am one of the owners of our company, I'm also deeply involved with the technical side of our business and product development within those industries (have multiple patents on products and processes). We work with multiple cannabis companies (medical use only) as they solicited us to help them by creating an FDA approved GMP compliant cleaning agent for their extraction and mfg processes so they could in turn eventually achieve FDA approval. ALL CBD is extracted as oil. It's a fairly complicated mfg process that involves equipment used to extract the CBD and separate it from THC - involves temperature, various reagents, and pressure. Cannabis plants uptake water and nutrients in the growing process which results in them creating a sap like material similar to tree sap (cedar tree sap). It is from this sap that the CBD chemical compounds are extracted and thus used to produce whatever product they are trying to make. Whether it is a pill, gel cap, gummy, or oil it all comes from an oil based extract. Multiple companies are actively pursuing FDA approval as I write this. One as I listed is already FDA approved. I know this because we are helping the other companies with their cleaning agents which have to also be FDA approved and GMP compliant. The current product I listed is FDA approved and is a class V with the DEA. Multiple other companies are pursuing the FDA approval which takes years and millions of dollars to obtain. But others are getting it. Often, these companies manufacture and sell oils via health grocery stores like sprouts - not just hippie med strip mall closets (or prius's as you refer to it). They do this legally to help bring in revenue to help pay for the FDA approval. Getting the FDA approval is extremely expensive and is the primary reason why pharmaceuticals in the US cost so much. It's exhaustive - technically and financially.

As I stated above, I don't and have never taken any kind of drug including MJ. We have a strict company policy on drug use, which is zero tolerance. I fully support pursuing the medicinal benefits of CBD. I do not support recreational use of THC.

My sole point in this thread is that there was someone saying that ALL forms of CBD oil is a type 1 from the DEA. This isn't correct. All the hippie med stuff is still considered type I, but the one I linked is Type V. Which is correct. There are more in the works. Yes, it is classified as a pharmaceutical. It requires a script. I think we are arguing semantics.

|