FREE DANNY BROCKER - LOCAL MX RIDER JAILED FOR 56 DAYS FOR HAVING TRACK ON PROPERTY

kNewc
6/18/2021 6:39am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2021 6:55am
Tracktor wrote:
Believe me, plenty of tracks have been sgut down in WA state just because some guy wants to ride on his property. What usually happens is...
Believe me, plenty of tracks have been sgut down in WA state just because some guy wants to ride on his property. What usually happens is the person doesn't try and fight it. this is what happens when you defy big brother.....Yet I get to watch some homeless dirtbag shit on the sidewalk in front of my office because he has a right to do so according to the government....Fuck That Shit...........
fair enough and I obviously support people riding on their own land. I am sure everyone here does. I have done it myself in the past...
fair enough and I obviously support people riding on their own land. I am sure everyone here does.
I have done it myself in the past, and as long as you are courteous to neighbors their shouldn't be any problems. my philosophy is, as long as you don't harm anyone else, you should be able to do what you want.
It is amazing what a reasonable attitude can achieve, equally amazing what a "fuck you" attitude ends up getting you

my only point was that this case seems to have a little more to it.
077 wrote:
Did you read what the good attitude got washougal? Brocker had a good attitude and complied with everything for over a year, then he read a...
Did you read what the good attitude got washougal? Brocker had a good attitude and complied with everything for over a year, then he read a bunch of their emails.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=17489534393846392541&q=was…
That literally said WMX is lawfully using their land as a nonconforming conditional use facility. which is exactly what you tried to go for? But that link is for the submission of the case. Obviously WMX won as they are still open lol Did you even read that? It was from 2007
kNewc
6/18/2021 7:00am
disbanded wrote:
Most of us don't give a shit, Danny.
077 wrote:
Pretty butt hurt for not caring. Need some tissue pussy, I just came on here to clear a few things up for folks. I thought motocrossers...
Pretty butt hurt for not caring. Need some tissue pussy, I just came on here to clear a few things up for folks. I thought motocrossers weren’t a bunch of libtards but I was wrong. Make sure you ladies pay all your taxes, get all your permits and vote for Biden again.
Libtards?

Your argument is that he shouldn't be in jail due to the COVID19 pandemic? Wasn't that a democratic hoax to take down Trump? "Hardly anybody dies" and all of a sudden it's a concern?

I bet you wear a mask everywhere!

I also bet your brain just exploded lol
PNWRider
6/18/2021 7:37am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2021 7:38am
fair enough and I obviously support people riding on their own land. I am sure everyone here does. I have done it myself in the past...
fair enough and I obviously support people riding on their own land. I am sure everyone here does.
I have done it myself in the past, and as long as you are courteous to neighbors their shouldn't be any problems. my philosophy is, as long as you don't harm anyone else, you should be able to do what you want.
It is amazing what a reasonable attitude can achieve, equally amazing what a "fuck you" attitude ends up getting you

my only point was that this case seems to have a little more to it.
077 wrote:
Did you read what the good attitude got washougal? Brocker had a good attitude and complied with everything for over a year, then he read a...
Did you read what the good attitude got washougal? Brocker had a good attitude and complied with everything for over a year, then he read a bunch of their emails.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=17489534393846392541&q=was…
kNewc wrote:
That literally said WMX is lawfully using their land as a nonconforming conditional use facility. which is exactly what you tried to go for? But that...
That literally said WMX is lawfully using their land as a nonconforming conditional use facility. which is exactly what you tried to go for? But that link is for the submission of the case. Obviously WMX won as they are still open lol Did you even read that? It was from 2007
WMX may have won, but it’s my understanding that Ralph and Carolyn spent as much as 7 figures doing it.

Make no mistake, tracks in WA are a damned if you do, damned if you don’t proposition. Apply for permits, get denied. Don’t apply, get shut down, fined, and/or jailed.

There’s only three ways private (and some public) tracks stay open (at least on the west side)...

1-great neighbors
2-so isolated its secret
3-track owner has enough cash and/or standing in the community to entice the elected critters and/or outlast the NIMBYs in court.

It’s worth no that many of these NIMBY groups have little legal basis for their complaints, but have enough $$$ to litigate the owner into the poorhouse so that the actual issues of complaint are never fully vetted (which would result in them being exposed as BS). If I’m not mistaken, the Huffmans were some of the few to have enough dollars and will to see it through.
Kenny Lingus
6/18/2021 7:56am
Just finished reading the rest if this thread, Am I a member of Qanon now?

The Shop

Hollywood009
Fantasy
1054th
6/18/2021 7:59am
I think a lot of times when tracks and local governments get into a disagreement is because people did not do their homework. I would expect people to talk to the county about what they were planning before even looking at properties. .
TooTallJason
Fantasy
979th
6/18/2021 8:00am
Just finished reading the rest if this thread, Am I a member of Qanon now?
All depends. Do you believe that the government is out for Danny Brocker?
Kenny Lingus
6/18/2021 8:45am
I'll tell you what I do believe. Far too many people walking around stuck in their own fart bubble thinking it's only their world that stinks. There by rationalizing acting like stupid spoiled children and in general a shitty human being.

Sure it sucks hearing about tracks closing for whatever reason, justifiable or not. But you have to take a step back realize that sometimes these laws or regulations are also the same ones that keep your neighbors from doing things you would find unacceptable. 10,000 head pig farm anyone? How about medical waste or chemical waste? It's a slippery slope and is only getting steeper and more slippery.
Tracktor
6/18/2021 10:34am
I think a lot of times when tracks and local governments get into a disagreement is because people did not do their homework. I would expect...
I think a lot of times when tracks and local governments get into a disagreement is because people did not do their homework. I would expect people to talk to the county about what they were planning before even looking at properties. .
Right. Good luck with that. I called county anonymously years ago and was told I basically couldn't even ride on my property by some off bureaucrat. Most zoning regulations are open to interpretation & it's usually a case of follow the money if you want to get anywhere. At this point WA has pretty much thrown any land use regulations out the window if the "homeless" dirtbags can just build their refuse filled structures wherever they please with no repercussions whatsoever..........

Most people commenting on this thread have probably never had a private track or even researched their own county laws/regulations much less any in WA state. But suddenly everyone is a zoning expert & the government never does anything vindictive? Fucking BRILLIANT!.....
early
Fantasy
2139th
6/18/2021 10:42am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2021 10:43am
Tracktor wrote:
Right. Good luck with that. I called county anonymously years ago and was told I basically couldn't even ride on my property by some off bureaucrat...
Right. Good luck with that. I called county anonymously years ago and was told I basically couldn't even ride on my property by some off bureaucrat. Most zoning regulations are open to interpretation & it's usually a case of follow the money if you want to get anywhere. At this point WA has pretty much thrown any land use regulations out the window if the "homeless" dirtbags can just build their refuse filled structures wherever they please with no repercussions whatsoever..........

Most people commenting on this thread have probably never had a private track or even researched their own county laws/regulations much less any in WA state. But suddenly everyone is a zoning expert & the government never does anything vindictive? Fucking BRILLIANT!.....
Zoning restrictions exist almost everywhere, red state or blue state doesn't matter. Usually it's neighbors getting you in trouble if you are doing something outside the regs besides construction. The little old lady down the road will call you in whether they're a member of the sierra club or the red hat club. Yeah it sucks.
LungButter
6/18/2021 11:17am
Tracktor wrote:
Right. Good luck with that. I called county anonymously years ago and was told I basically couldn't even ride on my property by some off bureaucrat...

You're not wrong.

However, if you drag some shit out for so long and piss off people so bad that you end up getting thrown in jail over riding dirt bikes on your property....well, you probably did some shady shit yourself.

Think of the hundreds of local/private/public tracks that have been shut down over the years and then try to remember one of them where someone went to jail over it.....I can't recall hearing about it before.

Sucks that tracks get shut down over some BS, yes, but it sure seems like Brocker musta caused some of his own BS to end up in the clink over it.

Post a reply to: FREE DANNY BROCKER - LOCAL MX RIDER JAILED FOR 56 DAYS FOR HAVING TRACK ON PROPERTY

The Latest