FREE DANNY BROCKER - LOCAL MX RIDER JAILED FOR 56 DAYS FOR HAVING TRACK ON PROPERTY

GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
6/15/2021 1:07pm
077 wrote:
These government officials are all bad actors. Fact is only the government can issue a license according to the laws on the books. Try to find...
These government officials are all bad actors. Fact is only the government can issue a license according to the laws on the books. Try to find the Government agency that issues licenses to practice law. when you figure out there isn’t one, you will start to uncover the fraud that has been going on for decades. sounds crazy but it’s true. Wsba is just a private club, non governmental. So the prosecutor, judge and your lawyer are all in the same club. Conflict of interest? You think they have your best interests at heart? Brocker couldn’t get a fair trial because the jurors are all brainwashed like half the people on this thread. If the government says so, it must be true.
GrapeApe wrote:
Danny law licenses are issued by the state supreme court, which is a government entity. I have no idea what that has to do with anything...
Danny law licenses are issued by the state supreme court, which is a government entity. I have no idea what that has to do with anything, though.
077 wrote:
You are incorrect, the Washington state bar association gives them out, what has to do with this is, they are all this practicing law with out...
You are incorrect, the Washington state bar association gives them out, what has to do with this is, they are all this practicing law with out a valid government issued law license as described
The bar association and board of law examiners carry out the testing and logistics, but the license is issued by the state supreme court. Lawyers only get their license after passing the bar exam and taking an oath, such oath being administered by a supreme court justice.
early
Fantasy
2139th
6/15/2021 1:13pm
077 wrote:
Well they never were able to gain access to the property so I guess they don’t have that much power. And the “ dude” doesn’t own...
Well they never were able to gain access to the property so I guess they don’t have that much power. And the “ dude” doesn’t own it anymore so he doesn’t have to pony up anything. He is grandfathered, the track is. This has been proved.
I didn't read this whole thread. So the MC club is operating the track now? What happened if anything to allow operation between when this dude Brocker owned the land and the MC club?
LungButter
6/15/2021 1:44pm
077 wrote:
Because I am not him, why else?
Oh, well does "he" know that you are sharing "his" court documents online?

Odd timing for you to show up here because just a day or two ago I also saw Danny Brocker comment on a Facebook post of someone I know.

The things that make you go "Hmmmmmm......" Laughing
Tracktor
6/15/2021 1:50pm
077 wrote:
Fact is the track was used commercially, the previous owner was to unhealthy to ride for the last 20 plus years before danny had a membership...
Fact is the track was used commercially, the previous owner was to unhealthy to ride for the last 20 plus years before danny had a membership that he paid for along with a list of 30 other people. The business out front was a motorcycle repair shop. Not a public mx track. Danny owner Honored the existing memberships that people had already paid for prior to him taking ownership and replaced the ones that left when Wayne left. There are plenty of videos showing 20 plus people out at that track riding prior to danny purchasing it. They are all over YouTube. There are 2 separate tracks in the property and for 4 family’s to show up and ride that can easily be 20 people. fact is danny, his father, uncle, cousins, son, daughter, brother all ride, he races professionally so he rides a lot I would imagine.
Tracktor wrote:
Besides showing that "Hooked on Phonics" did not work for you did you happen to have a point?................
077 wrote:
just stating facts bud, yep there are some typos, get over it.
Get over it? Your post literally made no sense whatsoever? You state he ran it commercially then in another post state he didn't? The I quoted comes across as having an issue with Brocker.

I am 100% on his side, BTW. I live & have a private track in WA and would have no issue if a few of these government "officials" were given the Amos Moses treatment.................

The Shop

GabeM
6/15/2021 1:52pm
077 wrote:
He sold it to an mc club, I don’t know if he is a member or what. Frankly how would anyone know who is out there...
He sold it to an mc club, I don’t know if he is a member or what. Frankly how would anyone know who is out there and why would it matter? Fact is he doesn’t legally own it and can not legally get a permit for something he doesn’t own. The CPI ty should have stopped messing with him when mr. Brocker asked for the proof of their jurisdiction several times and they never showed it. They just said stop asking for it. if the county doesn’t have jurisdiction, no evidence for a search warrant and no evidence of critical areas. In 2002 everything was permitted, track was moved away from the bridge, ditch and there was a large buffer installed by nooksack salmon enhancement. There was no mention of any other critical areas in this permit that the county signed off in, the motocross track was mentioned. Nooksack salmon wa so cited out 16 years after they installed the buffer and bridge and said everything looked great. Nothing has been moved. Also Mr. Brocker allowed western Washington university out to check on the ditch, all there tests said everything looked great, water temp, sediment….. the county never did any tests, they just demanded things in which case mr. Brocker produced everything g they asked for the first year, the county kept moving the dates and demanding access and moving the bar.
GabeM wrote:
This may all be true bu unless this dude wants to pony up big time for legal representation to fight this in the courts then it...
This may all be true bu unless this dude wants to pony up big time for legal representation to fight this in the courts then it doesn't matter if they have jurisdiction or not, whether he was grandfathered in etc, and Judges don't give shit about the Law only the groups and political party that own them.
077 wrote:
Well they never were able to gain access to the property so I guess they don’t have that much power. And the “ dude” doesn’t own...
Well they never were able to gain access to the property so I guess they don’t have that much power. And the “ dude” doesn’t own it anymore so he doesn’t have to pony up anything. He is grandfathered, the track is. This has been proved.
Well then what are you exactly complaining about? If he is out and they can't bother him , what's the problem?
6/15/2021 2:09pm
077 wrote:
LungButter wrote:
Oh, well does "he" know that you are sharing "his" court documents online? Odd timing for you to show up here because just a day or...
Oh, well does "he" know that you are sharing "his" court documents online?

Odd timing for you to show up here because just a day or two ago I also saw Danny Brocker comment on a Facebook post of someone I know.

The things that make you go "Hmmmmmm......" Laughing
They are public documents, you can do a freedom of information request if you would like them see more. I don’t think he has anything to hide. So your telling me danny posted on Facebook now I’m him?
6/15/2021 2:32pm
Tracktor wrote:
Besides showing that "Hooked on Phonics" did not work for you did you happen to have a point?................
077 wrote:
just stating facts bud, yep there are some typos, get over it.
Tracktor wrote:
Get over it? Your post literally made no sense whatsoever? You state he ran it commercially then in another post state he didn't? The I quoted...
Get over it? Your post literally made no sense whatsoever? You state he ran it commercially then in another post state he didn't? The I quoted comes across as having an issue with Brocker.

I am 100% on his side, BTW. I live & have a private track in WA and would have no issue if a few of these government "officials" were given the Amos Moses treatment.................
No one ever stated he ran it commercially, the previous owner definitely did, Brocker only honored the guys that had paid the previous owner. everyine paid their dues the month prior to him taking ownership.
Hollywood009
Fantasy
1054th
6/15/2021 3:00pm
just because there was no official business, doent mean it was not a business... if this track has been there for decades, what changed that the county is suddenly concerned?
APLMAN99
6/15/2021 3:54pm
077 wrote:
He never ran it commercially, just friends and family and donations. No fire in 50 years of the track being in existence. You donate or help...
He never ran it commercially, just friends and family and donations. No fire in 50 years of the track being in existence. You donate or help out at any track you ride at. Heavy equipment, lawyers and maintenance ain’t free. You can either loose money or take donations and break even. You ad in all the crap you mentioned and the cost to ride would go up 10 fold. That’s why most track (if they are smart) are a club. defiantly don’t let this Hollywood libtard ride at you track people, he’s the guy that would sue you and go turn you in.
APLMAN99 wrote:
Why are you referring to yourself as "he"?!?!?!?!?!?!
077 wrote:
Is this his wife then? Or are you just too embarrassed to admit you are talking in the 3rd person....?

Or are you intentionally trying to impersonate him? I don't think that this is a coincidence.....

6/15/2021 4:19pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
077 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Is this his wife then? Or are you just too embarrassed to admit you are talking in the 3rd person....? Or are you intentionally trying to...
Is this his wife then? Or are you just too embarrassed to admit you are talking in the 3rd person....?

Or are you intentionally trying to impersonate him? I don't think that this is a coincidence.....

Interesting, why all this cloak and dagger BS?
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
6/15/2021 4:19pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Is this his wife then? Or are you just too embarrassed to admit you are talking in the 3rd person....? Or are you intentionally trying to...

Lol. Busted . No wonder he did jail time 😆
6/15/2021 4:20pm
just because there was no official business, doent mean it was not a business... if this track has been there for decades, what changed that the...
just because there was no official business, doent mean it was not a business... if this track has been there for decades, what changed that the county is suddenly concerned?
I think it was a personal vendetta by a person or persons at the county. They didn’t like him or maybe his attitude towards them.
Hollywood009
Fantasy
1054th
6/15/2021 5:10pm
just because there was no official business, doent mean it was not a business... if this track has been there for decades, what changed that the...
077 wrote:
I think it was a personal vendetta by a person or persons at the county. They didn’t like him or maybe his attitude towards them.
Dont throw a party with out inviting the neighbors...

If it were one or two locals that lived on the property riding bikes, I doubt the county would really care. However 20 people will get attention, and the county will want to know about waste management, insurance, fire prevention, and emergency services.
Highflier
6/15/2021 5:27pm
I’ve read enough of this mess to understand:
Brocker ran into issues with the county due to his not understanding what non-conforming property use means, “grandfathered”
Brocker refused to play nice.
Brocker refused to respond to county letters
Brocker learned that refusing a stop work order come with a penalty
Brocker learned the that refusing a court order comes with a penalty.
Brocker learned that after ignoring a judges order judges can slam you.

I am not defending any county and how they operate, not at all.
But I do a bit of property development here and there and local zoning enforcements vary massively from county to county.

“Grandfathering” is because over time, a property is zoned to a use code that makes it non-conforming use.
Said property is then considered legally non-conforming use.
The owner of a legally non conforming use has a SMALL WINDOW of use, you’re locked in.
To do pretty much any changes requires county approval.
If you make changes without approval the property become non-conforming use.
Game over.

Lastly, a county has limitless funds to pursue these issues.
We only have what’s in our bank accounts.
I play nice because I don’t have limitless funds.

APLMAN99
6/15/2021 6:10pm
Highflier wrote:
I’ve read enough of this mess to understand: Brocker ran into issues with the county due to his not understanding what non-conforming property use means, “grandfathered”...
Brocker ran into issues with the county due to his not understanding what non-conforming property use means, “grandfathered”

But I do a bit of property development here and there and local zoning enforcements vary massively from county to county.

“Grandfathering” is because over time, a property is zoned to a use code that makes it non-conforming use.
The owner of a legally non conforming use has a SMALL WINDOW of use, you’re locked in.
Game over.

Sounds pretty accurate.

A couple of years ago I wanted to remove some trees from a riparian zone that had been damaged by beaver. I wanted to remove them before they fell on their own and took out whatever was in their fall.

Most of my friends told me to just do it because I would never get permission from the different governmental agencies that had jurisdiction over the area. A few of them had been fined for doing the same thing before.

I ended up calling the county planning department and they sent out a Planning Engineer within a couple of days. I showed him the damaged trees, the further damage that could be caused by them falling uncontrolled and he issued me a pretty simple document that allowed me to proceed with the removals. He also put in writing that I could remove a certain number of trees each year if I emailed him pictures of damage. This ‘permission slip’ applied to any and all of the other agencies dealing with that portion of the river.

The most memorable thing that he told me was that it was much easier to work with people trying to work within the system instead of having to come in after violations occurred and the violators didn’t want to own up to their actions.
6/15/2021 6:43pm
Highflier wrote:
I’ve read enough of this mess to understand: Brocker ran into issues with the county due to his not understanding what non-conforming property use means, “grandfathered”...

Game over.

The stop work order said stop the use of the motocross track within probable or likely critical areas based on a notice of violation posted the day prior to the stop work order. Mr. Brocker appealed the notice and won. The hearing examined stated there was no evidence of any critical areas. Mr. Brocker wrongfully assumed that the stop work order would also be dismissed because the notice of violation that the stop work order was based on was dismissed. So he was found guilty of disobeying the stop work order (even though it said stop the use of the mx track within probable or likely critical areas and the NOV was thrown out).
He never disobeyed any judges orders. The judge did not make an order for him to get a permit, he made a threat and Mr. Brocker sold the property before the next hearing. Which was all 100% legal. The judge was out smarted and there was nothing he could do after that court date, so he revoked his probation and put him in jail in the middle of a pandemic.

As for the grandfathering, Mr. Brocker didn’t change what was going on at that property regarding the mx tracks.

Just because you do everything the county says doesn’t make them or you right, it makes you a sheep, Brocker stood up against the injustices, if you saw county emails saying things like “we are going to shut this place down using something in the code or we will draft an emergency code.” “We can’t get a search warrant, I’m going to try to get the army core or epa on board with a NOV”

The county I am sure has spend half a million dollars over 10 years trying to get him and he’s spent some money on lawyers and did some jail time, hopefully he win his lawsuit.
6/15/2021 7:14pm Edited Date/Time 6/15/2021 7:17pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
077 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:

You guys are pathetic, he’s not the only person on the planet that uses that number. Funny I don’t see you using your name or saying you are. Who are you? What’s your name? You are a nobody
early
Fantasy
2139th
6/15/2021 7:33pm
077 wrote:
You guys are pathetic, he’s not the only person on the planet that uses that number. Funny I don’t see you using your name or saying...
You guys are pathetic, he’s not the only person on the planet that uses that number. Funny I don’t see you using your name or saying you are. Who are you? What’s your name? You are a nobody
Do yourself a favor and order a pizza or take a nap.
APLMAN99
6/15/2021 7:53pm
077 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:

077 wrote:
You guys are pathetic, he’s not the only person on the planet that uses that number. Funny I don’t see you using your name or saying...
Perhaps not the only person on the planet, but likely the only person in his area with such a unique number associated with him. So playing the odds, you are most likely Danny who chose an unfortunate user name here, or you are Lindsay trying to pretend that you are just an objective observer.

Either way, you guys may have had a chance had you not just completely ignored the things that you were asked to do. But your University of Google law degree was worth exactly half of its cost and it didn’t serve you well in court.
6/15/2021 8:44pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

077 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Perhaps not the only person on the planet, but likely the only person in his area with such a unique number associated with him. So playing...
Perhaps not the only person on the planet, but likely the only person in his area with such a unique number associated with him. So playing the odds, you are most likely Danny who chose an unfortunate user name here, or you are Lindsay trying to pretend that you are just an objective observer.

Either way, you guys may have had a chance had you not just completely ignored the things that you were asked to do. But your University of Google law degree was worth exactly half of its cost and it didn’t serve you well in court.
Not mr or mrs danny Brocker sorry. Why would it even matter? I never said I was an objective observer, I’m on his side and I know most everything in the case. You don’t have to do everything the government asks you to do, damn that pesky constitution. who are you btw? Just some lonely no name key board warrior?
APLMAN99
6/15/2021 8:48pm
077 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Perhaps not the only person on the planet, but likely the only person in his area with such a unique number associated with him. So playing...

077 wrote:
Not mr or mrs danny Brocker sorry. Why would it even matter? I never said I was an objective observer, I’m on his side and I...
Not mr or mrs danny Brocker sorry. Why would it even matter? I never said I was an objective observer, I’m on his side and I know most everything in the case. You don’t have to do everything the government asks you to do, damn that pesky constitution. who are you btw? Just some lonely no name key board warrior?
Okay, Danny.

As another poster said, it’s not surprising that you had to actually do jail time for something that almost never involves jail time.
Tracktor
6/16/2021 12:10pm
077 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:

077 wrote:
Not mr or mrs danny Brocker sorry. Why would it even matter? I never said I was an objective observer, I’m on his side and I...
Back it down a fucking notch. You are coming on here and alienating the people who would actually support your stance by being a complete dick? Not sure what you are trying to gain here.

And you did state that the track was being used commercially. Your first post was so poorly written I thought you were on the opposite side of the issue -

6/16/2021 2:30pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

077 wrote:
Tracktor wrote:
Back it down a fucking notch. You are coming on here and alienating the people who would actually support your stance by being a complete dick...
Back it down a fucking notch. You are coming on here and alienating the people who would actually support your stance by being a complete dick? Not sure what you are trying to gain here.

And you did state that the track was being used commercially. Your first post was so poorly written I thought you were on the opposite side of the issue -

If the previous owner is unable to ride and doesn’t ride and doesn’t have any family that rides, he is using it commercially. Mr. Brocker rides, his dad rides, kids ride, brothers ride, uncles rides and cousins ride. He honored what the previous owner was doing until the previous owner was evicted and once the county said he couldn’t collect the membership dues, at that point he stopped. Which was all within a year so he didn’t even collect membership dues from anyone for they along with him had all paid the old owner.
steezenation
6/16/2021 5:36pm
077 wrote:
Tracktor wrote:
Back it down a fucking notch. You are coming on here and alienating the people who would actually support your stance by being a complete dick...

077 wrote:
If the previous owner is unable to ride and doesn’t ride and doesn’t have any family that rides, he is using it commercially. Mr. Brocker rides...
If the previous owner is unable to ride and doesn’t ride and doesn’t have any family that rides, he is using it commercially. Mr. Brocker rides, his dad rides, kids ride, brothers ride, uncles rides and cousins ride. He honored what the previous owner was doing until the previous owner was evicted and once the county said he couldn’t collect the membership dues, at that point he stopped. Which was all within a year so he didn’t even collect membership dues from anyone for they along with him had all paid the old owner.
the previous owner was evicted? Over the same issue, or a different one?
6/16/2021 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2021 10:45pm
Tracktor wrote:

077 wrote:
If the previous owner is unable to ride and doesn’t ride and doesn’t have any family that rides, he is using it commercially. Mr. Brocker rides...
the previous owner was evicted? Over the same issue, or a different one?
Mr. Brocker evicted him, because he was calling the county, fish and game, the bank, filing false reports, false permits impersonating Mr. Brocker, calling health department and went around telling the neighbors the new owner was going to start having professional races there. He thought if he caused Mr. Brocker enough trouble he would relinquish ownership back to him. And the county can’t evict people lol.

6/16/2021 10:44pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2021 11:20pm
077 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:

077 wrote:
For the record, I have no opinion on the original issue, other than it seems that there is a little more to the story, and it seems like a mess. No doubt a shit situation for all involved.

However, "077" there are some big coincidences here, sure lots of people use the number 77, but 077 is pretty rare is it not? cant say I have ever seen a bike with that number on it.
You also list your location as from the same county and have also posted some paperwork with Danny's name and address on it. Finally, your only posts have been in this thread.

there are 3 possibilities here.
1. It's the biggest coincidence of all time
2. You are Danny and saying that you are not,
3 You are someone else, but trying to pass off as Danny.

If you are him, cool, Danny has more relevant info on this than anyone here.

disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
6/17/2021 6:40am
Most of us don't give a shit, Danny.
Highflier
6/17/2021 7:20am
This 077 persona looks to be Mr. Brocker and that really undermines his side of the story.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
6/17/2021 7:40am
I think another 56 days in jail are in order just for his Vital postings.

Post a reply to: FREE DANNY BROCKER - LOCAL MX RIDER JAILED FOR 56 DAYS FOR HAVING TRACK ON PROPERTY

The Latest