FREE DANNY BROCKER - LOCAL MX RIDER JAILED FOR 56 DAYS FOR HAVING TRACK ON PROPERTY

TeamGreen
5/25/2021 9:07am
I, too, find it completely INSANE that...NO MATTER WHAT YOUR POSITION IS...some folks are flying by the fact that he's been jailed over this "legal argument" whie they're letting Felons and Violent Criminals OUT OF JAIL...?

Wow.

Talk about crazy.

Someone commented about "move to Idaho"...that's cool; but, like Texas, finding a haouse is becoming a challenge; because, a lot of folks are moving away from the madness.
moto839
5/25/2021 11:32am
I tried to battle Shasta County (Redding Ca) in 2005 after I bought a Property with a Track (123 acres) and Lost. It shared a border with Shasta Chappy OHV park and they wouldn't budge. I sold out and got the hell out of Ca. Would have loved to still be there with the track but it was not meant to be. We held 1 race and had a great turnout and it showed us what would have been, but again it was not meant to be.
TeamGreen
5/25/2021 12:20pm
moto839 wrote:
I tried to battle Shasta County (Redding Ca) in 2005 after I bought a Property with a Track (123 acres) and Lost. It shared a border...
I tried to battle Shasta County (Redding Ca) in 2005 after I bought a Property with a Track (123 acres) and Lost. It shared a border with Shasta Chappy OHV park and they wouldn't budge. I sold out and got the hell out of Ca. Would have loved to still be there with the track but it was not meant to be. We held 1 race and had a great turnout and it showed us what would have been, but again it was not meant to be.
Out on Iron Mt. Rd?

Good times!

The Shop

6/14/2021 2:54pm
Alex.434 wrote:
I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be angry at here, the property owner who's ignoring the laws of his county (criminal!!!) or the duly-elected city...
I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be angry at here, the property owner who's ignoring the laws of his county (criminal!!!) or the duly-elected city officials and code enforcement officers enforcing said laws (law & order!!).

I hate the goverment!
Respect law & order!
Freedom on my own land!
Prosecute criminals!

Argh so confusing!
What laws did Mr. Brocker break again? He bought a motocross track that was in use for 40 plus years and continued using the way it in the same way it had been used before his purchase? The county was going after him( they literally said they will find a way to shut it down even if they have to draft an emergency ordinance)5, first it was noise but there is no noise ordinance, then it was the bridge (which was permitted), then oh lets go after him for wetlands that may or may not be there. Fact is if there is wetlands (which weren't invented and implemented until 1997) it doesn't matter because the track is grandfathered in, since it existed prior to the wetlands codes and the implementation. If there was wetlands why couldn't the county get a search warrant? Ever heard of someone being convicted of a crime with no evidence? If you don;t have evidence for a search warrant, how does one get the evidence to convict someone? Even the hearing examiner made the ruling that there was no evidence of any wetlands.
6/14/2021 3:10pm
No you prove it! Haha! Just kidding but a whole forest is not the same as a buffer of trees. It may help slightly but not...
No you prove it! Haha! Just kidding but a whole forest is not the same as a buffer of trees. It may help slightly but not enough to be quiet. Trees can also reflect or scatter the sound waves sending them some where else. One neighbor might hear less but one that didn't before does now. Like I said it's beneficial but more aesthetics than anything.

When you are in the woods are there no elevations? Because that does more than the trees will. There are so many factors from tree/bush type to basal area to canopy heights and types and on and on.

That's just my experience with living/working/ hunting/riding in the woods all my life. Your experience may vary 😁.
n]No noise ordinance so it doesn't matter what the trees are doing. He didn't go to jail for a noise issue, they revoked his probation for not getting a permit for the county to read the wetlands study he was court ordered to have done. The judge never said he had to get a permit in the sentencing (which would give them jurisdiction). Mr. Brockers wetlands person specifically asked how to turn the report in, the county replied " just turn it in at the front desk, we will let everyone know, since this is outside the normal permitting process." The county then figured out they still didn't have jurisdiction to do a site inspection, so they said owe we cant read the report since he didn't get a permit and pay a fee. Mr. Brocker argued this in court, but the judge sided with the county, stating he didn't put ti in the sentencing but it is what he meant when he lowered the fines for him. It was so he could afford the permits. The judge stated " look Mr. Brocker you are looking at a considerable amount of jail time if you don't get this permit with in a month. Mr. Brocker then sold the property a week later. 3 months after that Mr. Brocker was back in court, His argument was he can not get a permit for property he doesn't own. The prosecutor was mad but stated "Mr. Brocker shouldn't get any jail time because he has no record, there is a pandemic, but they are at there wits end because he will not comply." Mr. Brocker stated " Here are the emails, you judge did not put this permit as part of the sentencing and this is just more evidence of the county always moving the bar and if they would like to get access to that property they should get a search warrant" The judge then revoked Mr. Brockers probation and gave hmi jail time for the remaining 436 days. 56 in custody immediately and the rest on jail alternatives if he qualifies.
6/14/2021 3:15pm
CM_84 wrote:
https://www.whatcomcounty.us/Archive.aspx?ADID=14358 Seems like the bigger issue (from the county's point of view was that he tried to turn it into a commercial track, expanded the facility...
https://www.whatcomcounty.us/Archive.aspx?ADID=14358

Seems like the bigger issue (from the county's point of view was that he tried to turn it into a commercial track, expanded the facility, cleared land. was charging riders, had signs out the front, didnt get any permits, got multiple infringement notices etc, so its not just about him wanting to ride on his property.
By the sounds of it, if he used the land like the person he bought it off, he wouldn't have had any issues.

But I don't understand how jail time is deemed appropriate

A side note, I generally find myself sick of the 2 stroke vs 4 stroke debate, and generally think that 4 strokes are the modern engine, just like almost all powersport engines these days. for me 2 strokes are great, but antiquated technology these days
however one side issue is the noise increase that tracks face. I agree with the "You don’t move near an airport then bitch about planes..." but i also would understand people living near airports complaining if a tiny little airport with small prop driven cessnas started accommodating louder jet engines and more planes.

I used to ride at a track fairly close to some suburban houses back in the day. to my knowledge the locals never complained about noise, enter the 4 stroke revolution and with 30 "new" 4 strokes running around the track all weekend, and locals started complaining. It pained me to admit, but i didn't completely blame them. it was not what they "signed up for". From the houses you could only hear the faint sounds of the 2 strokes, once the 4 strokes turned up, when the wind was blowing the right way it was bloody loud at the houses.
077 wrote:
Fact is the track was used commercially, the previous owner was to unhealthy to ride for the last 20 plus years before danny had a membership...
Fact is the track was used commercially, the previous owner was to unhealthy to ride for the last 20 plus years before danny had a membership that he paid for along with a list of 30 other people. The business out front was a motorcycle repair shop. Not a public mx track. Danny owner Honored the existing memberships that people had already paid for prior to him taking ownership and replaced the ones that left when Wayne left. There are plenty of videos showing 20 plus people out at that track riding prior to danny purchasing it. They are all over YouTube. There are 2 separate tracks in the property and for 4 family’s to show up and ride that can easily be 20 people. fact is danny, his father, uncle, cousins, son, daughter, brother all ride, he races professionally so he rides a lot I would imagine.
Tracktor wrote:
Besides showing that "Hooked on Phonics" did not work for you did you happen to have a point?................
just stating facts bud, yep there are some typos, get over it.
LungButter
6/14/2021 3:17pm
077 wrote:
How often do they let you have internet access in there Danny?
6/14/2021 5:17pm
077 wrote:
LungButter wrote:
How often do they let you have internet access in there Danny?
You should move to Whatcom county and apply for a job at code enforcement, there’s a few openings thanks to Mr. Brocker not rolling over.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
6/14/2021 5:25pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2021 5:25pm
Judges, court orders and contempt of courts are not a good mix. Should not be in jail that's for sure but cant ignore or defy a judge because they will jail you. Sad
6/14/2021 5:35pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2021 5:39pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Judges, court orders and contempt of courts are not a good mix. Should not be in jail that's for sure but cant ignore or defy a...
Judges, court orders and contempt of courts are not a good mix. Should not be in jail that's for sure but cant ignore or defy a judge because they will jail you. Sad
He didn’t defy any official orders, you think the court trying to go around getting a search warrant is okay?
Either they have jurisdiction or they get a search warrant, not threaten their way
Onto peoples properties. Once Brocker sold the property, could he get permits on property he doesn’t own? do you see anywhere on this sentencing document that orders Brocker to get a permit for the county to read the report the court had ordered and were trying to get for 9 years?
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
6/14/2021 6:47pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Judges, court orders and contempt of courts are not a good mix. Should not be in jail that's for sure but cant ignore or defy a...
077 wrote:
He didn’t defy any official orders, you think the court trying to go around getting a search warrant is okay? Either they have jurisdiction or they...
He didn’t defy any official orders, you think the court trying to go around getting a search warrant is okay?
Either they have jurisdiction or they get a search warrant, not threaten their way
Onto peoples properties. Once Brocker sold the property, could he get permits on property he doesn’t own? do you see anywhere on this sentencing document that orders Brocker to get a permit for the county to read the report the court had ordered and were trying to get for 9 years?
Ok, the guys in jail and no matter what bullshit you try to pass off here he didn't get thrown in jail for nothing.
colintrax
Fantasy
2302nd
6/14/2021 6:59pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I, too, find it completely INSANE that...NO MATTER WHAT YOUR POSITION IS...some folks are flying by the fact that he's been jailed over this "legal argument"...
I, too, find it completely INSANE that...NO MATTER WHAT YOUR POSITION IS...some folks are flying by the fact that he's been jailed over this "legal argument" whie they're letting Felons and Violent Criminals OUT OF JAIL...?

Wow.

Talk about crazy.

Someone commented about "move to Idaho"...that's cool; but, like Texas, finding a haouse is becoming a challenge; because, a lot of folks are moving away from the madness.
Happens when we got for profit prisons and budget cuts. Nonviolent people are cheaper to lock up.
acres951
6/14/2021 7:14pm
So many of you backing the “neighbors” who complained, yet you’re the ones complaining about the sport dying, not enough place to ride and blah blah...
So many of you backing the “neighbors” who complained, yet you’re the ones complaining about the sport dying, not enough place to ride and blah blah blah.

I bet if it was the track you went to, you would be upset as well, commercial or not.
Agreed.

ALL government is totally out of control, corrupt and inept.

Unfortunately, these people aren't neutered...

They all deserve what is coming.... ...and it's comin fast.

1. This sounds crazy (like you’re about to do something about it but hoping you’re not and just being funny)
2. You get what you asked for. Vote people out. Quit playing sides like a republican is better than a Democrat or vice versa and just vote them out each time.

Sad thing is most politicians are just a reflection of the society we’ve become.

Eisenhower’s warning of an astute and educated public is good one (and I likely just spelled astute wrong which is kinda funny)
goinrcn44h
Fantasy
735th
6/14/2021 7:47pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Sell the fucking place and move the hell out of there. Take the profits and move to a state more friendly. F those commie bastards up...
Sell the fucking place and move the hell out of there. Take the profits and move to a state more friendly. F those commie bastards up in Washington.

i live 16 miles from there and I concur wholeheartedly
GabeM
6/14/2021 7:57pm
lostboy819 wrote:
077 wrote:
He didn’t defy any official orders, you think the court trying to go around getting a search warrant is okay? Either they have jurisdiction or they...
lostboy819 wrote:
Ok, the guys in jail and no matter what bullshit you try to pass off here he didn't get thrown in jail for nothing.
He got thrown in jail because the local government doesn't respect our Civil Liberties
6/14/2021 8:41pm Edited Date/Time 6/15/2021 8:40am
So many of you backing the “neighbors” who complained, yet you’re the ones complaining about the sport dying, not enough place to ride and blah blah...
So many of you backing the “neighbors” who complained, yet you’re the ones complaining about the sport dying, not enough place to ride and blah blah blah.

I bet if it was the track you went to, you would be upset as well, commercial or not.
Agreed.

ALL government is totally out of control, corrupt and inept.

Unfortunately, these people aren't neutered...

They all deserve what is coming.... ...and it's comin fast.

acres951 wrote:
1. This sounds crazy (like you’re about to do something about it but hoping you’re not and just being funny) 2. You get what you asked...
1. This sounds crazy (like you’re about to do something about it but hoping you’re not and just being funny)
2. You get what you asked for. Vote people out. Quit playing sides like a republican is better than a Democrat or vice versa and just vote them out each time.

Sad thing is most politicians are just a reflection of the society we’ve become.

Eisenhower’s warning of an astute and educated public is good one (and I likely just spelled astute wrong which is kinda funny)
These government officials are all bad actors. Fact is only the government can issue a license according to the laws on the books. Try to find the Government agency that issues licenses to practice law. when you figure out there isn’t one, you will start to uncover the fraud that has been going on for decades. sounds crazy but it’s true. Wsba is just a private club, non governmental. So the prosecutor, judge and your lawyer are all in the same club. Conflict of interest? You think they have your best interests at heart? Brocker couldn’t get a fair trial because the jurors are all brainwashed like half the people on this thread. If the government says so, it must be true.
6/14/2021 9:00pm
https://www.americanbar.org
Notice it’s not .gov but instead .org
Walk away folks, open your eyes, put the spoon down.
byke
6/15/2021 8:53am Edited Date/Time 6/15/2021 8:54am
Opening your eyes hopefully involves owning a mirror. People are entitled narcissists and everyone thinks they're awesome, but we're really not, as if it's somehow just this one specific group in gov't that are no good. Go ahead and empty the gov't and start fresh with whomever you want, you'll just be putting the same people back in there. Ol' George Carlin says it pretty well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07w9K2XR3f0
Hollywood009
Fantasy
1054th
6/15/2021 10:05am
there has to be more to this... if he was running it as a commercial track, as a business, then he would have needed some sort of business license, insurance, and pay business taxes to the county. was he paying commericial taxes? did he have proper insurance in case one of those bikes started a fire? waste management plan? and anything else that might impact the neighbors or county.
6/15/2021 10:38am
there has to be more to this... if he was running it as a commercial track, as a business, then he would have needed some sort...
there has to be more to this... if he was running it as a commercial track, as a business, then he would have needed some sort of business license, insurance, and pay business taxes to the county. was he paying commericial taxes? did he have proper insurance in case one of those bikes started a fire? waste management plan? and anything else that might impact the neighbors or county.
He never ran it commercially, just friends and family and donations. No fire in 50 years of the track being in existence. You donate or help out at any track you ride at. Heavy equipment, lawyers and maintenance ain’t free. You can either loose money or take donations and break even. You ad in all the crap you mentioned and the cost to ride would go up 10 fold. That’s why most track (if they are smart) are a club. defiantly don’t let this Hollywood libtard ride at you track people, he’s the guy that would sue you and go turn you in.
APLMAN99
6/15/2021 10:39am
there has to be more to this... if he was running it as a commercial track, as a business, then he would have needed some sort...
077 wrote:
He never ran it commercially, just friends and family and donations. No fire in 50 years of the track being in existence. You donate or help...
He never ran it commercially, just friends and family and donations. No fire in 50 years of the track being in existence. You donate or help out at any track you ride at. Heavy equipment, lawyers and maintenance ain’t free. You can either loose money or take donations and break even. You ad in all the crap you mentioned and the cost to ride would go up 10 fold. That’s why most track (if they are smart) are a club. defiantly don’t let this Hollywood libtard ride at you track people, he’s the guy that would sue you and go turn you in.
Why are you referring to yourself as "he"?!?!?!?!?!?!
Cashmore
6/15/2021 11:15am Edited Date/Time 6/15/2021 11:16am
LungButter wrote:
Idaho is full.
So is Texas. Stay away.. lots of tornados, Rattle snakes, rednecks with diesels, firearms and mullets.

OP hopefully this gets sorted out. Buy some pigs and put them on the fence line. Give them something to really cry about.
6/15/2021 11:37am
077 wrote:
He never ran it commercially, just friends and family and donations. No fire in 50 years of the track being in existence. You donate or help...
APLMAN99 wrote:
Why are you referring to yourself as "he"?!?!?!?!?!?!
Because I am not him, why else?
steezenation
6/15/2021 11:52am Edited Date/Time 6/15/2021 11:53am
077 wrote:
n]No noise ordinance so it doesn't matter what the trees are doing. He didn't go to jail for a noise issue, they revoked his probation for...
n]No noise ordinance so it doesn't matter what the trees are doing. He didn't go to jail for a noise issue, they revoked his probation for not getting a permit for the county to read the wetlands study he was court ordered to have done. The judge never said he had to get a permit in the sentencing (which would give them jurisdiction). Mr. Brockers wetlands person specifically asked how to turn the report in, the county replied " just turn it in at the front desk, we will let everyone know, since this is outside the normal permitting process." The county then figured out they still didn't have jurisdiction to do a site inspection, so they said owe we cant read the report since he didn't get a permit and pay a fee. Mr. Brocker argued this in court, but the judge sided with the county, stating he didn't put ti in the sentencing but it is what he meant when he lowered the fines for him. It was so he could afford the permits. The judge stated " look Mr. Brocker you are looking at a considerable amount of jail time if you don't get this permit with in a month. Mr. Brocker then sold the property a week later. 3 months after that Mr. Brocker was back in court, His argument was he can not get a permit for property he doesn't own. The prosecutor was mad but stated "Mr. Brocker shouldn't get any jail time because he has no record, there is a pandemic, but they are at there wits end because he will not comply." Mr. Brocker stated " Here are the emails, you judge did not put this permit as part of the sentencing and this is just more evidence of the county always moving the bar and if they would like to get access to that property they should get a search warrant" The judge then revoked Mr. Brockers probation and gave hmi jail time for the remaining 436 days. 56 in custody immediately and the rest on jail alternatives if he qualifies.
According to your post, he sold the property before being jailed. Did he sell it to someone he knew, and continue to use it? Or did he decide to cut and run, move out and never ride there again? I could see a judge taking issue with the former, though I don’t think it warrants a jail sentence on it’s own. I’ve been half following this thread for a while now, and I’ve got a lot more questions than answers.
6/15/2021 12:08pm
077 wrote:
n]No noise ordinance so it doesn't matter what the trees are doing. He didn't go to jail for a noise issue, they revoked his probation for...
According to your post, he sold the property before being jailed. Did he sell it to someone he knew, and continue to use it? Or did...
According to your post, he sold the property before being jailed. Did he sell it to someone he knew, and continue to use it? Or did he decide to cut and run, move out and never ride there again? I could see a judge taking issue with the former, though I don’t think it warrants a jail sentence on it’s own. I’ve been half following this thread for a while now, and I’ve got a lot more questions than answers.
He sold it to an mc club, I don’t know if he is a member or what. Frankly how would anyone know who is out there and why would it matter? Fact is he doesn’t legally own it and can not legally get a permit for something he doesn’t own. The CPI ty should have stopped messing with him when mr. Brocker asked for the proof of their jurisdiction several times and they never showed it. They just said stop asking for it. if the county doesn’t have jurisdiction, no evidence for a search warrant and no evidence of critical areas. In 2002 everything was permitted, track was moved away from the bridge, ditch and there was a large buffer installed by nooksack salmon enhancement. There was no mention of any other critical areas in this permit that the county signed off in, the motocross track was mentioned. Nooksack salmon wa so cited out 16 years after they installed the buffer and bridge and said everything looked great. Nothing has been moved. Also Mr. Brocker allowed western Washington university out to check on the ditch, all there tests said everything looked great, water temp, sediment….. the county never did any tests, they just demanded things in which case mr. Brocker produced everything g they asked for the first year, the county kept moving the dates and demanding access and moving the bar.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
6/15/2021 12:50pm
077 wrote:
These government officials are all bad actors. Fact is only the government can issue a license according to the laws on the books. Try to find...
These government officials are all bad actors. Fact is only the government can issue a license according to the laws on the books. Try to find the Government agency that issues licenses to practice law. when you figure out there isn’t one, you will start to uncover the fraud that has been going on for decades. sounds crazy but it’s true. Wsba is just a private club, non governmental. So the prosecutor, judge and your lawyer are all in the same club. Conflict of interest? You think they have your best interests at heart? Brocker couldn’t get a fair trial because the jurors are all brainwashed like half the people on this thread. If the government says so, it must be true.
Danny law licenses are issued by the state supreme court, which is a government entity. I have no idea what that has to do with anything, though.
GabeM
6/15/2021 12:52pm
077 wrote:
According to your post, he sold the property before being jailed. Did he sell it to someone he knew, and continue to use it? Or did...
077 wrote:
He sold it to an mc club, I don’t know if he is a member or what. Frankly how would anyone know who is out there...
He sold it to an mc club, I don’t know if he is a member or what. Frankly how would anyone know who is out there and why would it matter? Fact is he doesn’t legally own it and can not legally get a permit for something he doesn’t own. The CPI ty should have stopped messing with him when mr. Brocker asked for the proof of their jurisdiction several times and they never showed it. They just said stop asking for it. if the county doesn’t have jurisdiction, no evidence for a search warrant and no evidence of critical areas. In 2002 everything was permitted, track was moved away from the bridge, ditch and there was a large buffer installed by nooksack salmon enhancement. There was no mention of any other critical areas in this permit that the county signed off in, the motocross track was mentioned. Nooksack salmon wa so cited out 16 years after they installed the buffer and bridge and said everything looked great. Nothing has been moved. Also Mr. Brocker allowed western Washington university out to check on the ditch, all there tests said everything looked great, water temp, sediment….. the county never did any tests, they just demanded things in which case mr. Brocker produced everything g they asked for the first year, the county kept moving the dates and demanding access and moving the bar.
This may all be true bu unless this dude wants to pony up big time for legal representation to fight this in the courts then it doesn't matter if they have jurisdiction or not, whether he was grandfathered in etc, and Judges don't give shit about the Law only the groups and political party that own them.
6/15/2021 12:56pm Edited Date/Time 6/15/2021 12:57pm
077 wrote:
These government officials are all bad actors. Fact is only the government can issue a license according to the laws on the books. Try to find...
GrapeApe wrote:
Danny law licenses are issued by the state supreme court, which is a government entity. I have no idea what that has to do with anything...
Danny law licenses are issued by the state supreme court, which is a government entity. I have no idea what that has to do with anything, though.
You are incorrect, the Washington state bar association gives them out, what has to do with this is, they are all this practicing law with out a valid government issued law license as described
6/15/2021 1:00pm
077 wrote:
He sold it to an mc club, I don’t know if he is a member or what. Frankly how would anyone know who is out there...
GabeM wrote:
This may all be true bu unless this dude wants to pony up big time for legal representation to fight this in the courts then it...
This may all be true bu unless this dude wants to pony up big time for legal representation to fight this in the courts then it doesn't matter if they have jurisdiction or not, whether he was grandfathered in etc, and Judges don't give shit about the Law only the groups and political party that own them.
Well they never were able to gain access to the property so I guess they don’t have that much power. And the “ dude” doesn’t own it anymore so he doesn’t have to pony up anything. He is grandfathered, the track is. This has been proved.

Post a reply to: FREE DANNY BROCKER - LOCAL MX RIDER JAILED FOR 56 DAYS FOR HAVING TRACK ON PROPERTY

The Latest