FREE DANNY BROCKER - LOCAL MX RIDER JAILED FOR 56 DAYS FOR HAVING TRACK ON PROPERTY

7/1/2020 4:59am
WoodsRacer wrote:
I am blown away the amount of people in this thread siding with the local government/board that are trying to shut this guy down and even...
I am blown away the amount of people in this thread siding with the local government/board that are trying to shut this guy down and even tossing him in jail over such petty shit he is doing on his own land. I thought this was VitalMX where people liked dirt bikes?
You can like dirt bikes, but still be able to have a nuanced discussion about how people's actions affect living in society.

I could kill my neighbors and turn their land into an MX track, but I doubt many folks here would think that's a good idea just because it means more moto.

Johnny Ringo
7/1/2020 7:06am
WoodsRacer wrote:
I am blown away the amount of people in this thread siding with the local government/board that are trying to shut this guy down and even...
I am blown away the amount of people in this thread siding with the local government/board that are trying to shut this guy down and even tossing him in jail over such petty shit he is doing on his own land. I thought this was VitalMX where people liked dirt bikes?
You can like dirt bikes, but still be able to have a nuanced discussion about how people's actions affect living in society. I could kill my...
You can like dirt bikes, but still be able to have a nuanced discussion about how people's actions affect living in society.

I could kill my neighbors and turn their land into an MX track, but I doubt many folks here would think that's a good idea just because it means more moto.

Depends on how sweet the track is
WoodsRacer
Fantasy
2889th
7/1/2020 7:07am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2020 7:11am
WoodsRacer wrote:
You can like dirt bikes, but still be able to have a nuanced discussion about how people's actions affect living in society. I could kill my...

Pretty extreme example and I agree with your points, but that is not the case here.

The guy is being charged for what, building on a wetland? Or not paying proper taxes for having others ride his track? Lastly maybe some noise complaints?

Its a track, in the country, not on wetland that has been backed up by several to only be used during respectable hours. How is this worthy of putting him in jail and shutting down his personal track?

I am open to discussing this with you or anyone, and I have made my position clear I think this is nuts how the local board has come after him. I am willing to hear yours or other sides though, gather more info and possibly even change my opinion, I get that, its just with what I have read so far, I still think this is nuts and the guy should be free and riding his track right now.
jleews6
7/1/2020 9:32am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2020 9:33am
jleews6 wrote:
Typical liberal politicians doing what they do best but about 100 miles away they are letting antifa and BLM take over parts of the city.
LewDizzle wrote:
There are not enough "likes" for me to give out for this post. He's right. Politicians have turned this state to shit. Well, let me re-phrase...
There are not enough "likes" for me to give out for this post. He's right. Politicians have turned this state to shit. Well, let me re-phrase that, the politicians that were voted in by the people turned this state to shit. I know this is Non-moto and talking politics is frowned upon but if I can take 1 second and just say: Do your research before you vote, please. Don't just go by a (D) or an (R) next to their name. Don't go by what the popular thing to do says on Social media/media in general. Vote by what's best for you, your family, and your community.

A citizen went to jail for riding on a personal track, on personal property. That's priority. Yet the politicians here are letting murderers, bums, druggies, anarchists take over an entire city with ZERO reprocussion. Cops losing their jobs, businesses closing and people getting shot...oh they'll let that slide. Rant over, I gotta go take my blood pressure medicine now
unfortunately it does come down to politics. sad but true.

The Shop

7/1/2020 9:48am
WoodsRacer wrote:
Pretty extreme example and I agree with your points, but that is not the case here. The guy is being charged for what, building on a...
Pretty extreme example and I agree with your points, but that is not the case here.

The guy is being charged for what, building on a wetland? Or not paying proper taxes for having others ride his track? Lastly maybe some noise complaints?

Its a track, in the country, not on wetland that has been backed up by several to only be used during respectable hours. How is this worthy of putting him in jail and shutting down his personal track?

I am open to discussing this with you or anyone, and I have made my position clear I think this is nuts how the local board has come after him. I am willing to hear yours or other sides though, gather more info and possibly even change my opinion, I get that, its just with what I have read so far, I still think this is nuts and the guy should be free and riding his track right now.
To be clear, I am not against this guys track. Nor do I think that he belongs in jail. I was only replying to the comment I replied to, which suggested that because it was about Moto, everyone who moto's should be on board. It is possible to be pro-Moto, but not be in favor every possible thing that would lead to more motocross tracks. I went for a hyperbolic example because it was ridiculous.
mx1313
7/1/2020 9:53am
I would love to read this someday...

"The members of the county planning board have all disappeared...without a trace. Nobody knows what happened."

Boy it's a great day at the track...and doesn't that new whoop section look nice.
7/1/2020 9:58am
brocster wrote:
You don’t move near an airport then bitch about planes...
Gworm wrote:
Unfortunately, people do that a lot.
I live near an RAF air base, and a few years ago some people bought a house nearby then tried to complain about aircraft noise, saying they "didn't realise it was near an air base". The judge threw their case out when he pointed out that the landing lights just outside their garden were a pretty big clue..
7/1/2020 10:41am
So many of you backing the “neighbors” who complained, yet you’re the ones complaining about the sport dying, not enough place to ride and blah blah...
So many of you backing the “neighbors” who complained, yet you’re the ones complaining about the sport dying, not enough place to ride and blah blah blah.

I bet if it was the track you went to, you would be upset as well, commercial or not.
Agreed.

ALL government is totally out of control, corrupt and inept.

Unfortunately, these people aren't neutered...

They all deserve what is coming.... ...and it's comin fast.

WoodsRacer
Fantasy
2889th
7/1/2020 11:17am
WoodsRacer wrote:
Pretty extreme example and I agree with your points, but that is not the case here. The guy is being charged for what, building on a...

To be clear, I am not against this guys track. Nor do I think that he belongs in jail. I was only replying to the comment...
To be clear, I am not against this guys track. Nor do I think that he belongs in jail. I was only replying to the comment I replied to, which suggested that because it was about Moto, everyone who moto's should be on board. It is possible to be pro-Moto, but not be in favor every possible thing that would lead to more motocross tracks. I went for a hyperbolic example because it was ridiculous.
Sure sure, and to be clear, my comment does not say or imply if you like moto you have to support this case, and overall what I was saying there is in jest, because I think this whole issue is absurd.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2913th
7/1/2020 12:02pm
Kyle978 wrote:
My in-laws property backs up to Brian Deegan’s place in Temecula, and when there’s a few bikes its honestly really annoying. I’ve been riding and racing...
My in-laws property backs up to Brian Deegan’s place in Temecula, and when there’s a few bikes its honestly really annoying. I’ve been riding and racing since I was 3 and it still irritates me after a while, I could only imagine if I didn’t care for engine noise.

So yeah, maybe don’t try to make a track open to the public without permits and mislead people to think you’re just trying to chase your kid around on his 50.

Jail seems a little intense, but it also goes to show how he’s handled the situation. I am confident anyone who took the proper actions and acted gracefully throughout this ordeal would not have ended up in the slammer.
I would guess that he knew that he was risking jail time at some point, and was willing to push the issue and go to jail in attempt to gain public sympathy and/or create some sort of legal appeal.
CM_84
7/1/2020 2:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2020 2:21pm
And to be clear I am not on the governments or neighbors side, I was just pointing out that I am sure there is more to the story than a corrupt county being hell bent on shutting the place down, this guy just riding on the property with his kid and then the judge just locking him up.
I am guessing something changed between when the previous owner used the track and when this guy used the track.
The court document tells a very different tale also.
There is always 3 sides to every story, both arguments and the truth.

And again, I don’t see how jail is appropriate.
user760a
7/1/2020 8:53pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2020 8:54pm
Almost nothing surprises me anymore. While government at virtually all levels turns a blind eye to rampant rioting, looting, destruction of property, a dude sits in jail because government has essentially got a hardon for his decades old dirtbike track. we are beyond idiotic
gjbruny
7/1/2020 9:15pm
user760a wrote:
Almost nothing surprises me anymore. While government at virtually all levels turns a blind eye to rampant rioting, looting, destruction of property, a dude sits in...
Almost nothing surprises me anymore. While government at virtually all levels turns a blind eye to rampant rioting, looting, destruction of property, a dude sits in jail because government has essentially got a hardon for his decades old dirtbike track. we are beyond idiotic
Couldn’t agree more. I hate this state’s government more and more with each passing day. I am so ready to pack up my business and get the hell out of this god forsaken shit hole!
rosebud441
7/2/2020 10:07am
Your almost there, just move east 30 miles or so.. easy peasy
byke
7/2/2020 11:15am
So many of you backing the “neighbors” who complained, yet you’re the ones complaining about the sport dying, not enough place to ride and blah blah...
So many of you backing the “neighbors” who complained, yet you’re the ones complaining about the sport dying, not enough place to ride and blah blah blah.

I bet if it was the track you went to, you would be upset as well, commercial or not.
Agreed.

ALL government is totally out of control, corrupt and inept.

Unfortunately, these people aren't neutered...

They all deserve what is coming.... ...and it's comin fast.

There is no "they". We are them and they are us. Always nice to have a boogeyman, but of course even the boogeyman doesn't own a mirror.
5/23/2021 11:49pm
CM_84 wrote:
https://www.whatcomcounty.us/Archive.aspx?ADID=14358 Seems like the bigger issue (from the county's point of view was that he tried to turn it into a commercial track, expanded the facility...
https://www.whatcomcounty.us/Archive.aspx?ADID=14358

Seems like the bigger issue (from the county's point of view was that he tried to turn it into a commercial track, expanded the facility, cleared land. was charging riders, had signs out the front, didnt get any permits, got multiple infringement notices etc, so its not just about him wanting to ride on his property.
By the sounds of it, if he used the land like the person he bought it off, he wouldn't have had any issues.

But I don't understand how jail time is deemed appropriate

A side note, I generally find myself sick of the 2 stroke vs 4 stroke debate, and generally think that 4 strokes are the modern engine, just like almost all powersport engines these days. for me 2 strokes are great, but antiquated technology these days
however one side issue is the noise increase that tracks face. I agree with the "You don’t move near an airport then bitch about planes..." but i also would understand people living near airports complaining if a tiny little airport with small prop driven cessnas started accommodating louder jet engines and more planes.

I used to ride at a track fairly close to some suburban houses back in the day. to my knowledge the locals never complained about noise, enter the 4 stroke revolution and with 30 "new" 4 strokes running around the track all weekend, and locals started complaining. It pained me to admit, but i didn't completely blame them. it was not what they "signed up for". From the houses you could only hear the faint sounds of the 2 strokes, once the 4 strokes turned up, when the wind was blowing the right way it was bloody loud at the houses.
Fact is the track was used commercially, the previous owner was to unhealthy to ride for the last 20 plus years before danny had a membership that he paid for along with a list of 30 other people. The business out front was a motorcycle repair shop. Not a public mx track. Danny owner Honored the existing memberships that people had already paid for prior to him taking ownership and replaced the ones that left when Wayne left. There are plenty of videos showing 20 plus people out at that track riding prior to danny purchasing it. They are all over YouTube. There are 2 separate tracks in the property and for 4 family’s to show up and ride that can easily be 20 people. fact is danny, his father, uncle, cousins, son, daughter, brother all ride, he races professionally so he rides a lot I would imagine.
Tracktor
5/24/2021 2:53pm
CM_84 wrote:
https://www.whatcomcounty.us/Archive.aspx?ADID=14358 Seems like the bigger issue (from the county's point of view was that he tried to turn it into a commercial track, expanded the facility...

Seems like the bigger issue (from the county's point of view was that he tried to turn it into a commercial track, expanded the facility, cleared land. was charging riders, had signs out the front, didnt get any permits, got multiple infringement notices etc, so its not just about him wanting to ride on his property.
By the sounds of it, if he used the land like the person he bought it off, he wouldn't have had any issues.

A side note, I generally find myself sick of the 2 stroke vs 4 stroke debate, and generally think that 4 strokes are the modern engine, just like almost all powersport engines these days. for me 2 strokes are great, but antiquated technology these days
however one side issue is the noise increase that tracks face. I agree with the "You don’t move near an airport then bitch about planes..." but i also would understand people living near airports complaining if a tiny little airport with small prop driven cessnas started accommodating louder jet engines and more planes.

I used to ride at a track fairly close to some suburban houses back in the day. to my knowledge the locals never complained about noise, enter the 4 stroke revolution and with 30 "new" 4 strokes running around the track all weekend, and locals started complaining. It pained me to admit, but i didn't completely blame them. it was not what they "signed up for". From the houses you could only hear the faint sounds of the 2 strokes, once the 4 strokes turned up, when the wind was blowing the right way it was bloody loud at the houses.
077 wrote:
Fact is the track was used commercially, the previous owner was to unhealthy to ride for the last 20 plus years before danny had a membership...
Fact is the track was used commercially, the previous owner was to unhealthy to ride for the last 20 plus years before danny had a membership that he paid for along with a list of 30 other people. The business out front was a motorcycle repair shop. Not a public mx track. Danny owner Honored the existing memberships that people had already paid for prior to him taking ownership and replaced the ones that left when Wayne left. There are plenty of videos showing 20 plus people out at that track riding prior to danny purchasing it. They are all over YouTube. There are 2 separate tracks in the property and for 4 family’s to show up and ride that can easily be 20 people. fact is danny, his father, uncle, cousins, son, daughter, brother all ride, he races professionally so he rides a lot I would imagine.
Besides showing that "Hooked on Phonics" did not work for you did you happen to have a point?................
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
5/24/2021 6:35pm
Man that is scary. I bought 38 acres and it's quiet here. Too quiet. You can hear the neighbors roosters and cows clear as day in the horizon. Are these people going to be ready for the crack of the 450 rev limiter? I am nervous. Turns out my closest neighbor is the sherrif and another whom I am selling this useless to me 1 1/4 acre odd finger shaped piece of land that jolts into their property for a killer deal as a piece offering im hoping but I didn't like his story about the previous owners with the "obnoxious" 4 wheeler. .. Oh boy. I'm spending a fortune on trees to buffer my perimeter right now.
Crossup
5/24/2021 7:17pm
iudi2006 wrote:
“Land of the free” - (as long as you submit to our unconstitutional methods of regulation)

That is RIDICULOUS!!!!
With laws you have due process.... with regulations you don't.
PNWRider
5/24/2021 8:29pm
CM_84 wrote:

077 wrote:
Fact is the track was used commercially, the previous owner was to unhealthy to ride for the last 20 plus years before danny had a membership...
During Wayne’s ownership, I rode there regularly from 1995 to about 2002, then again from 2009-2013. While there were days that 20-ish people were there, that wasn’t the norm. There weren’t memberships, either (at least while I was there). We paid for dozer/excavator rental/fuel a couple times per year, and kicked Wayne some $$$ for tractor time to fix things up.

Not sure what Danny was doing, as I stopped riding there a little while before Wayne lost the place. Sad deal all the way around.

I will also say that in the 90’s/early 2000’s, there were very few places anywhere that I’d rather be. The track was unbelievable, and the fun we had as a group of folks riding there and hanging out afterwards I will remember forever.

milamcreek
5/24/2021 9:22pm
Organize a protest gathering at the court house. Demad the immediate release of this gentleman regardless of the permit or neglect and even the overreach by the government the punishment does not fit.
If yall dont fight for this guy, those of you that live near there you are a bunch of assholes and should never ride another bike!!
Go to the next city council meeting raise up your voices. Stop this BS. Run against these people in upcoming elections. Damn do something.
You would be surprised what 30 people protesting can accomplish
Timo
5/24/2021 9:34pm
I added a turn down tip to my stock exhaust, it's so quiet now my brother on a KTM 200 says he can't hear it unless I'm right next to him. I ride out of my garage through the neighborhood to get to some river trails and wanted my bike to be quiet. Funny thing is to me it still sounds loud from the intake, but it doesn't travel like the exhaust noise.

Bearuno
5/25/2021 2:28am
I was curious about this, so put in the address to google maps.

I was surprised to see what appears to be the track, in among trees. A great set up for an owner to control noise and dust, and have some privacy.

Then I clicked on the address of - I assume- the complainant. Using the map scale, it looks to be about 120meters from their house to the track. Their house was set back from the road, as was the Track in the trees.

Even with the trees, with 4ts, and a few of them there, I'd say the complainants would have to deal with a fair bit of noise.

A family, with few bikes out there, for short amounts of time, I, as a MC rider, could probably handle it. But, with a group, say 10 / 20, going for (even a few) hours at a time, it would drive me up the wall.

So, which of those 2 scenarios are what's happening? I can't imagine the bloke was thrown straight into the clink, first complaint.

I echo much of what CM-84 put forward.

In my little piece of paradise in suburbia, between a river and the mountains, I have had the luxury of being able to ride less than a K, and into the bush and mountains, for decades now. But, I do so on registered / plated bikes, that I make Quiet, and, stay away from areas that walkers / horse riders and fellow MTBers frequent. So, I have no real problems. But, periodically, we get some d**kheads riding incredibly noisy bikes and / or riding like complete Drongos, that piss off residents and recreators etc, and bring down the Police Trail Bike Squad. Me, licensed, rego'd, Quiet = I have no problems. It also helps to know the cops / TB squad.

I followed 2 young blokes out of the bush, me on my CRE, back into my suburb the other day - both with full race pipes, both playing 'wheelie boy' once they got onto the streets. One with just race numbers, one with (it turned out) non legit plates. A few Ks through the quiet suburban streets, with their bellowing bikes and attention seeking riding. Once they pulled into their drive, I had a friendly word to them, and, their Dad, when he saw me quietly talking with his boys. They / he just didn't seem to grasp the risks they were taking. I specifically informed them of the Financial Risks - it's what seems to get most peoples attention. Get caught without rego, insurance and license, and you are up for Thousands in fines, and, it will delay you getting a license to drive, in many cases, for young people on the verge of getting a license. I was trying to help them Not get nailed, but, also myself and other responsible riders in the area, as the ratbags / 'unknowing' transgressors, really ruin things for others. And, themselves.
PNWRider
5/25/2021 6:37am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2021 6:46am
Bearuno wrote:
I was curious about this, so put in the address to google maps. I was surprised to see what appears to be the track, in among...
I was curious about this, so put in the address to google maps.

I was surprised to see what appears to be the track, in among trees. A great set up for an owner to control noise and dust, and have some privacy.

Then I clicked on the address of - I assume- the complainant. Using the map scale, it looks to be about 120meters from their house to the track. Their house was set back from the road, as was the Track in the trees.

Even with the trees, with 4ts, and a few of them there, I'd say the complainants would have to deal with a fair bit of noise.

A family, with few bikes out there, for short amounts of time, I, as a MC rider, could probably handle it. But, with a group, say 10 / 20, going for (even a few) hours at a time, it would drive me up the wall.

So, which of those 2 scenarios are what's happening? I can't imagine the bloke was thrown straight into the clink, first complaint.

I echo much of what CM-84 put forward.

In my little piece of paradise in suburbia, between a river and the mountains, I have had the luxury of being able to ride less than a K, and into the bush and mountains, for decades now. But, I do so on registered / plated bikes, that I make Quiet, and, stay away from areas that walkers / horse riders and fellow MTBers frequent. So, I have no real problems. But, periodically, we get some d**kheads riding incredibly noisy bikes and / or riding like complete Drongos, that piss off residents and recreators etc, and bring down the Police Trail Bike Squad. Me, licensed, rego'd, Quiet = I have no problems. It also helps to know the cops / TB squad.

I followed 2 young blokes out of the bush, me on my CRE, back into my suburb the other day - both with full race pipes, both playing 'wheelie boy' once they got onto the streets. One with just race numbers, one with (it turned out) non legit plates. A few Ks through the quiet suburban streets, with their bellowing bikes and attention seeking riding. Once they pulled into their drive, I had a friendly word to them, and, their Dad, when he saw me quietly talking with his boys. They / he just didn't seem to grasp the risks they were taking. I specifically informed them of the Financial Risks - it's what seems to get most peoples attention. Get caught without rego, insurance and license, and you are up for Thousands in fines, and, it will delay you getting a license to drive, in many cases, for young people on the verge of getting a license. I was trying to help them Not get nailed, but, also myself and other responsible riders in the area, as the ratbags / 'unknowing' transgressors, really ruin things for others. And, themselves.
The tracks were/are as you describe-in the woods, towards the north end of the property. One was about halfway between the road and north end, the other at the north end. When I rode there, there were berry fields to the north (dust/noise), a farm to the west (sometimes noise, mainly cows, friendly owner), and quite a bit of buffer to the east.

When two strokes ruled, it was actually very quiet. Four-strokes definitely upped the noise, but even so, the woods filtered out the noise a lot. You could only hear the bikes clearly when riders were on the front track closest to the shop and when they hit a big tabletop on the SW corner.

The north track used to be the “old timer” track, so it wasn’t used as much and generally by riders who weren’t making as much noise. Further, it wasn’t rideable in late fall-spring due to the dirt. Conversely, the front track wasn’t ridden much from late spring/early summer through fall as it was deep sand and loam, with the only way to water being to lug pumps out and use fire hoses ...I did it once and was too tired to ride lol.

Even taking my bias towards motocross into account, I don’t feel like it was even remotely noisy. The one big whiner I know of didn’t even live on his side of the road-he was across Hemmi (south side) and down to the west if memory serves. He moved in sometime in the late 90’s (+/-) and was a whiny little twit from day one. Probably complains about cows too.

I can’t say how Danny was running it. Only know him by name, not in person. But the feedback I got from friends (who still rode there) wasn’t that he was running it substantially different than Wayne.

For those who don’t believe that the government would’ve gone from 0-100 on this, I would offer that I’ve seen it.

When councils get complaints, particularly about a political hot potato like ORV recreation, it’s always politically prudent to stand on the side of the greenies. They will employ every government weapon in shutting it down, because the anti-ORV folks are great at making more political noise than us.
Kenny Lingus
5/25/2021 6:45am
FLmxer wrote:
Man that is scary. I bought 38 acres and it's quiet here. Too quiet. You can hear the neighbors roosters and cows clear as day in...
Man that is scary. I bought 38 acres and it's quiet here. Too quiet. You can hear the neighbors roosters and cows clear as day in the horizon. Are these people going to be ready for the crack of the 450 rev limiter? I am nervous. Turns out my closest neighbor is the sherrif and another whom I am selling this useless to me 1 1/4 acre odd finger shaped piece of land that jolts into their property for a killer deal as a piece offering im hoping but I didn't like his story about the previous owners with the "obnoxious" 4 wheeler. .. Oh boy. I'm spending a fortune on trees to buffer my perimeter right now.
FYI, Trees will do nothing for noise. They're great visual barriers and can help settle dust but won't help with noise. In certain conditions trees can actually help sound travel further. Seems counter intuitive but it's true. Anyone that tells you otherwise is full of 💩.
yota
5/25/2021 6:54am
at some point the fines will accrue to the point that they will seize his property. don't tread on me.
LungButter
5/25/2021 7:17am
FYI, Trees will do nothing for noise. They're great visual barriers and can help settle dust but won't help with noise. In certain conditions trees can...
FYI, Trees will do nothing for noise. They're great visual barriers and can help settle dust but won't help with noise. In certain conditions trees can actually help sound travel further. Seems counter intuitive but it's true. Anyone that tells you otherwise is full of 💩.
Prove it.

I've been going to Woods Races for 30+ years and what your saying makes zero sense to me based on what I've seen.
Kenny Lingus
5/25/2021 7:33am
No you prove it! Haha! Just kidding but a whole forest is not the same as a buffer of trees. It may help slightly but not enough to be quiet. Trees can also reflect or scatter the sound waves sending them some where else. One neighbor might hear less but one that didn't before does now. Like I said it's beneficial but more aesthetics than anything.

When you are in the woods are there no elevations? Because that does more than the trees will. There are so many factors from tree/bush type to basal area to canopy heights and types and on and on.

That's just my experience with living/working/ hunting/riding in the woods all my life. Your experience may vary 😁.
Up Wind
5/25/2021 8:43am
jleews6 wrote:
Typical liberal politicians doing what they do best but about 100 miles away they are letting antifa and BLM take over parts of the city.
LewDizzle wrote:
There are not enough "likes" for me to give out for this post. He's right. Politicians have turned this state to shit. Well, let me re-phrase...
There are not enough "likes" for me to give out for this post. He's right. Politicians have turned this state to shit. Well, let me re-phrase that, the politicians that were voted in by the people turned this state to shit. I know this is Non-moto and talking politics is frowned upon but if I can take 1 second and just say: Do your research before you vote, please. Don't just go by a (D) or an (R) next to their name. Don't go by what the popular thing to do says on Social media/media in general. Vote by what's best for you, your family, and your community.

A citizen went to jail for riding on a personal track, on personal property. That's priority. Yet the politicians here are letting murderers, bums, druggies, anarchists take over an entire city with ZERO reprocussion. Cops losing their jobs, businesses closing and people getting shot...oh they'll let that slide. Rant over, I gotta go take my blood pressure medicine now
jleews6 wrote:
unfortunately it does come down to politics. sad but true.
He should get out of jail and move to Idaho. Maybe he was jailed for not wearing a mask on his property???

Post a reply to: FREE DANNY BROCKER - LOCAL MX RIDER JAILED FOR 56 DAYS FOR HAVING TRACK ON PROPERTY

The Latest