FMOTP on his new Bike

DP#201
10/23/2018 7:05am
blusmbl wrote:
But nobody had to pull over for THE HOFF.
Brilliant!
But tbd, if Jefferey wanted it in that last moto of MXON, I think he would've taken it.
acres951 wrote:
It certainly looked like Herlings was trying his hardest to catch him. I was there and timing the gap and as soon as JH would. Lose...
It certainly looked like Herlings was trying his hardest to catch him.
I was there and timing the gap and as soon as JH would. Lose up a little, GC would open it back up.
GC was just faster that day. IMO
Glen was making Larocos leap, that made all the deferens. If you check the sector times, GC was faster in the last sector every lap. So all the time JH gained in S1 and S2, he almost lost the same in S3.
motomike137
10/23/2018 8:46am
Brilliant!
But tbd, if Jefferey wanted it in that last moto of MXON, I think he would've taken it.
acres951 wrote:
It certainly looked like Herlings was trying his hardest to catch him. I was there and timing the gap and as soon as JH would. Lose...
It certainly looked like Herlings was trying his hardest to catch him.
I was there and timing the gap and as soon as JH would. Lose up a little, GC would open it back up.
GC was just faster that day. IMO
DP#201 wrote:
Glen was making Larocos leap, that made all the deferens. If you check the sector times, GC was faster in the last sector every lap. So...
Glen was making Larocos leap, that made all the deferens. If you check the sector times, GC was faster in the last sector every lap. So all the time JH gained in S1 and S2, he almost lost the same in S3.
He was jumping it like their was no roller in front of it and it was dry out. I was impressed! Bring him to the Nationals!

The Shop

Post a reply to: FMOTP on his new Bike

The Latest