|
10/21/2018 4:35am
Took me a minute to workout why he wasn’t running the 84 haha
10/21/2018 4:37am
He went 1-1 on Mxon so by vital logic The Hoff is FMOTP for a year

The Shop

10/21/2018 4:41am
Nope, only as good as your last race and Eli won that....therefore FMOTP.
Ray_MXS
10/21/2018 4:55am
My buddy won a local club race here yesterday so I suppose he's FMOTP now. Damn, I'll never hear the end of it...
blusmbl
10/21/2018 5:21am
But nobody had to pull over for THE HOFF.
10/21/2018 5:40am
blusmbl wrote:
Brilliant!
But tbd, if Jefferey wanted it in that last moto of MXON, I think he would've taken it.
kb228
10/21/2018 6:30am
Ray_MXS wrote:
My buddy won a local club race here yesterday so I suppose he's FMOTP now. Damn, I'll never hear the end of it...
Look i saw a drag race last night that had supersport riders. Cleadly THEY are faster than any dirtbike guy
10/21/2018 6:36am
Ray_MXS wrote:
kb228 wrote:
Look i saw a drag race last night that had supersport riders. Cleadly THEY are faster than any dirtbike guy
I watched F1 qualifying last night....etc etc
mxb2
10/21/2018 6:54am
blusmbl wrote:

mx295
10/21/2018 8:14am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2018 9:26am
??
10/21/2018 8:40am
Tried to take some better pictures of the bike, and had a nice chat with his mechanic at Standing Construct. The suspension is factory but the engine work is done in-house by their tuner. HGS makes prototype exhaust systems for them and they look really similar to the factory Akrapovic pipes. The receive a lot support from KTM to make Glenn a bike that’s capable of winning and wich is from the same caliber as his past factory bikes.

10/21/2018 9:02am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2018 9:05am
You fucking chode lickers are really beginning to ruin this forum with all the stupid shit you post... there used to be useful knowledge on here, now it just seems all you nuthugger fanboys wanna do is argue about stupid pointless shit that has no relevance to the real world. "Oh I'm faster, no I'm faster, no she's faster, no he's faster" jesus, just stfu & enjoy great riders & racing & stop sounding like a bunch of whiny 5 yr old fanboys posting senseless shit on vital every day. Ffs...

Edit: not really talking to OP as he posted valuable pics that I'm sure are interesting to alot of people, his trolling title is a little much imo, but the pictures are great for this forum. All the nonsense that follows in the comments, not at all
Belg
10/21/2018 9:12am
from now on you see Coldenhoff disappear down the ranks ..he is a great rider who deserves a winners ride and Standing Construct is far off , KTM keeps the super trick parts for themselves , i'm sure of that . forget about it .
Motoxdoc
10/21/2018 9:51am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2018 9:58pm
You fucking chode lickers are really beginning to ruin this forum with all the stupid shit you post... there used to be useful knowledge on here...
You fucking chode lickers are really beginning to ruin this forum with all the stupid shit you post... there used to be useful knowledge on here, now it just seems all you nuthugger fanboys wanna do is argue about stupid pointless shit that has no relevance to the real world. "Oh I'm faster, no I'm faster, no she's faster, no he's faster" jesus, just stfu & enjoy great riders & racing & stop sounding like a bunch of whiny 5 yr old fanboys posting senseless shit on vital every day. Ffs...

Edit: not really talking to OP as he posted valuable pics that I'm sure are interesting to alot of people, his trolling title is a little much imo, but the pictures are great for this forum. All the nonsense that follows in the comments, not at all
LOL!!!! Having a bad morning? Were you rootin for Stenke-Dog last night? "Stop sounding....whiny"!
ktmdan
10/21/2018 10:28am
Is that Malcom Stewart's brother??
newmann
10/21/2018 10:59am
You fucking chode lickers are really beginning to ruin this forum with all the stupid shit you post... there used to be useful knowledge on here...

Why_do_all_of_you_18r's_that_are_ so_angry_have_ _ _in_your_screen_names_?
10/21/2018 11:02am

Gotta have a little clickbait these days, bro
10/21/2018 11:06am
Belg wrote:
from now on you see Coldenhoff disappear down the ranks ..he is a great rider who deserves a winners ride and Standing Construct is far off...
from now on you see Coldenhoff disappear down the ranks ..he is a great rider who deserves a winners ride and Standing Construct is far off , KTM keeps the super trick parts for themselves , i'm sure of that . forget about it .
Standing Construct will be something else next year. Don’t consider them a B-team anymore as they will have 2 fenomenal riders in their lineup with a LOT of factory support.
fanger
10/21/2018 1:47pm
Who knows, he might perform better on a lower tier team due to there being less pressure to perform.

Glenn is a very likeable guy and I wish the best for him.
Flip109
10/21/2018 2:02pm

It’s been like this since day one pretty much. So calm down cream cheeks. It’ll be ok. Laughing
63mark
10/21/2018 3:18pm
Dude GC259 won a race in Holland today. He is the fastest man on the planet. Suck itSilly
Bearuno
10/21/2018 3:36pm
Belg wrote:
from now on you see Coldenhoff disappear down the ranks ..he is a great rider who deserves a winners ride and Standing Construct is far off...
Standing Construct will be something else next year. Don’t consider them a B-team anymore as they will have 2 fenomenal riders in their lineup with a...
Standing Construct will be something else next year. Don’t consider them a B-team anymore as they will have 2 fenomenal riders in their lineup with a LOT of factory support.
Standing Construct = 'Satellite Team'. Or, as near to it as dammit - but, with much more 'freedom' than RR 'Satellite' teams.

I doubt that Hoff will be lacking for anything, when it comes to the Bikes and Parts he has. And, some times, having a 'tuner' (and there's some very, very clever 'tuners' in Europe) that is dedicated to you / you're not the #2 rider in a team, can really be of huge benefit to you.

He's a great rider. And, from talking to him a few times over the years, a really good bloke. I'd love to see him do well next year, even if he's Dutch.........

Just kidding, Cloggies Whistling
mxb2
10/21/2018 7:42pm
[img]https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HJz3tnA.jpg[/img]
Good one man.SillySilly
Rs444
10/21/2018 10:04pm
fanger wrote:
Who knows, he might perform better on a lower tier team due to there being less pressure to perform. Glenn is a very likeable guy and...
Who knows, he might perform better on a lower tier team due to there being less pressure to perform.

Glenn is a very likeable guy and I wish the best for him.
Hope so!
10/21/2018 10:27pm

Gotta have a little clickbait these days, bro
That's cool man, not my thing but I get it. As stated, I wasn't really talking(typing) at you. More so the people who are stuck on a single race that happened 3 weeks ago & still arguing about who's faster & whatever other hoopla bullshit. All these dudes are fast, if they weren't we wouldn't know who they are or see them in a pro race. I have no problem giving props when they're due & as much as I dont like it, I have no problem admitting that Herlings is an absolute animal outdoors on an mx track, I think he is amazing. I'm also not really a big tomac fan but absolutely I would've liked to see my team win. Just getting annoyed that you cant read a single thread without everyone talking shit that has no basis or any legitimacy. I love racing period & I want to see people be pushed h have great battles & exceed limits. All the fmotp shit based off a single race spreading like cancer through every thread on vital is getting really old. Even if eli shit stomped everyone or barcia or ap for that matter, I would never make a post talking shit on other racers like most of these tit milkers. Have a little decency & respect. Wanna talk a little shit? That's fine too for a day or 2 after the race but shit, its 3 weeks later & every other comment is still the same useless banter. Nobody gets to be considered fmotp from 1 race out of the whole year in a sinlge discipline. Yea, at the moment, herlings is by far the most badass MX racer on the planet. Anyone with 2 eyes has seen it all year. That doesn't make him the fmotp & it definitely doesn't need trolls ruining every thread on vital over it. Again, I wouldn't title a thread that way but I have no problem with you doing it, especially when you posted valuable material. I do have a problem with useless shit talking comments of no value throughout every fuckin thread...
magoo1982
10/22/2018 10:50am
ktmdan wrote:
Is that Malcom Stewart's brother??
Naw , He s FMttA, Fastest Man to the Airport …
acres951
10/23/2018 4:40am
blusmbl wrote:
Brilliant!
But tbd, if Jefferey wanted it in that last moto of MXON, I think he would've taken it.
It certainly looked like Herlings was trying his hardest to catch him.
I was there and timing the gap and as soon as JH would. Lose up a little, GC would open it back up.
GC was just faster that day. IMO

Post a reply to: FMOTP on his new Bike

The Latest