FLY Racing & America's Got Talent

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
Edited Date/Time 8/29/2018 7:39pm
The Kendall thread made me think of this. I turned on the TV last night and this dance troupe was wearing the same Fly gear all around.

Anyone know if this was just a coincidence or if Fly was somehow involved? They had quads as props on the stage.

If they weren't involved they got major marketing at no cost. Good for them.

Paging JT$

|
Jt$
8/29/2018 10:25am
Just coincidence but we probably got more eyeballs on the brand from that than most of our marketing budget in a year haha.
jankymike
8/29/2018 10:35am
Jt$ wrote:
Just coincidence but we probably got more eyeballs on the brand from that than most of our marketing budget in a year haha.
Clearly the gear doesn't limit range of motion, any publicity is good publicity!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/29/2018 10:42am
Jt$ wrote:
Just looked up the stats and thought you might be interested. That episode was watched by 10.6 million people. That's a whole lot eyeballs on the brand for $0. Awesome.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
8/29/2018 10:43am
Jt$ wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Just looked up the stats and thought you might be interested. That episode was watched by 10.6 million people. That's a whole lot eyeballs on the...
Just looked up the stats and thought you might be interested. That episode was watched by 10.6 million people. That's a whole lot eyeballs on the brand for $0. Awesome.
I'd much rather see Fly getting that many views vs Fox.

The Shop

Jt$
8/29/2018 10:46am
Jt$ wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Just looked up the stats and thought you might be interested. That episode was watched by 10.6 million people. That's a whole lot eyeballs on the...
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Fox is everywhere. They have long been the kings of that sort of exposure.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
8/29/2018 10:49am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Jt$ wrote:
Fox is everywhere. They have long been the kings of that sort of exposure.
Oh I know that. I'm just not a fan of them or certain colabs they have done. Even though I haven't worn it, I do like Fly's designs and what they stand for. Something makes them stand out to me compared to others like AXO or O'neal.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/29/2018 11:01am
There's a live results show tonight at 8pm EST so Fly will be getting more exposure.

No clue if they'll go through to the next round or be eliminated but nonetheless it's more exposure at no cost.

That's great for you guys.

Now where's my free set of gear. Woohoo
mx_563
8/29/2018 1:06pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2018 1:07pm
Someone could one day do a case study on Fly Racing for use in college marketing classes.

With due respect to the designers, I haven't seen anything from Fly yet that I'd expect to ever be remembered as fondly as 80s JT gear, or 90s AXO gear (or dare I say it....00' One Industries gear).
Yet I have no doubt that Fly will be around for the long haul, and maintain profitability. It's a testament to smart business strategies and marketing practices.

And before I get railed for the above comment...I'm by no means saying the gear is bad. I respect how extremely difficult and rare it is to come up with an iconic moto look. They're doing an excellent job with their colorways.
(although personally I'm not a fan of the old Fly logo...like on the evolution DST or Kinetic Shield).

Anyway, Fly seem to be growing the old fashioned way, for which they deserve accolades. It's tough to go up against Goliath.
kage173
8/29/2018 1:25pm
If you don't wear Fly you won't win.....wait...I mean, Easier mounting, always a good feature.....no, that's not it.....Fly Racing best gear out there bro.
Spudnut
8/29/2018 2:20pm
Here comes the main stream media look out everyone
Jt$
8/29/2018 2:26pm
mx_563 wrote:
Someone could one day do a case study on Fly Racing for use in college marketing classes. With due respect to the designers, I haven't seen...
Someone could one day do a case study on Fly Racing for use in college marketing classes.

With due respect to the designers, I haven't seen anything from Fly yet that I'd expect to ever be remembered as fondly as 80s JT gear, or 90s AXO gear (or dare I say it....00' One Industries gear).
Yet I have no doubt that Fly will be around for the long haul, and maintain profitability. It's a testament to smart business strategies and marketing practices.

And before I get railed for the above comment...I'm by no means saying the gear is bad. I respect how extremely difficult and rare it is to come up with an iconic moto look. They're doing an excellent job with their colorways.
(although personally I'm not a fan of the old Fly logo...like on the evolution DST or Kinetic Shield).

Anyway, Fly seem to be growing the old fashioned way, for which they deserve accolades. It's tough to go up against Goliath.
Yeah, I can understand your comments and for me, it's tough because I am very partial to some looks and don't like some of our others in recent years at all. My biggest hope and goal when we release a line is that I don't hate anything. If I can at least stomach my least favorite in the line, I think we are doing ok. We haven't always hit that goal but recently, it's been better.

I do know from looking at what we have planned, the best is yet to come. That's exciting for me, personally, and I am sure the team I work with as well.
8/29/2018 4:34pm
Jt$ wrote:
Yeah, I can understand your comments and for me, it's tough because I am very partial to some looks and don't like some of our others...
Yeah, I can understand your comments and for me, it's tough because I am very partial to some looks and don't like some of our others in recent years at all. My biggest hope and goal when we release a line is that I don't hate anything. If I can at least stomach my least favorite in the line, I think we are doing ok. We haven't always hit that goal but recently, it's been better.

I do know from looking at what we have planned, the best is yet to come. That's exciting for me, personally, and I am sure the team I work with as well.
Please be Kawi green gear
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/29/2018 6:19pm
Well, the dance group got eliminated but Fly got some good air time once again tonight.

It's all good if you're Fly and not so much for them but who cares lol.
mikec265
8/29/2018 6:39pm
Jt$ wrote:
Yeah, I can understand your comments and for me, it's tough because I am very partial to some looks and don't like some of our others...

Kx125rider wrote:
Yes Kawasaki green gear!
There was a poll on here about it...
8/29/2018 7:01pm
Jt$ wrote:

Kx125rider wrote:
mikec265 wrote:
Yes Kawasaki green gear!
I know, theres a desperate need that no gear company has answered so far
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/29/2018 7:39pm
Jt$ wrote:

Kx125rider wrote:
mikec265 wrote:
Yes Kawasaki green gear!
Yep. Hi-Vis green vs. Kawasaki green. Problem is no one wants to wear gear that matches the bike color. Personally I like it.

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Gear-High-vis-or-Kaw-gre…

Post a reply to: FLY Racing & America's Got Talent

The Latest