FLY 2019

alexk417
7/30/2018 12:09pm
At first I was a little underwhelmed but the more I look at it, the more it can be mix and matched with the clean/simple designs.

Solid Black Shield Pants, with a Red Shield Jersey or vice versa, Red Pants, Black Jersey.

Or Black Shield Pants with really any of the Noiz jerseys would look nice.

I can't imagine any of the big name Fly Riders would be doing this type of mix match, but if they did that would be neat.
Bramlett321
7/30/2018 1:20pm
What did you guys think about the F2 Carbon revision? I was hoping for a more drastic change in this helmet but I guess this is...
What did you guys think about the F2 Carbon revision? I was hoping for a more drastic change in this helmet but I guess this is what we got. I thought I saw one of the Fly riders wearing the woven carbon look that I like a lot but I didn't see that on the website.
Jt$ wrote:
Patience...
Thanks cuz!!!
Bramlett321
7/30/2018 1:21pm
TallonT911 wrote:
Hey JT, its lone wolf, the pulp fill in guy.. i wear the sectors now, how do the new boots compare?
Jt$ wrote:
Hey Tallon, I like the new ones a bit better. We developed these in house from the ground up instead of being "handed" a finished boot...
Hey Tallon, I like the new ones a bit better. We developed these in house from the ground up instead of being "handed" a finished boot and putting a logo on it. These are significantly lighter, has a smaller toebox for better shifter and brake pedal feel, much quicker break-in period, and has a molded sole for that modern look.

The Sector served its purpose but we are much happier creating our own products and being in control of the finished piece.
Hang on??? There's a top of the line or close to it replacement for the sector??

The Shop

Post a reply to: FLY 2019

The Latest