FIRST! Seven Ep 3 is up

drt410
5/17/2019 3:30pm
Hmm so makes sense now. He said he never retired and spoke about it because he really didnt know if he was and so he didnt wanna have to take it back.

He tried to start his own team but it fell through and other things fell through, so now he knows hes officially 100% done so now hes talking and saying it.

I respect that and its good he is finally letting the fans know, we do deserve that. So now hes giving us this and I think everything is right.

I hope now hell show up to some races, commentate a but, show up to the pits...etc. now that hes really completely out of it it sounds like hes come to terms with it so hopefully hell be around more. The fans would love to hear his perspective on some races. Whatever he wants to do though.
Sluggo77
5/17/2019 3:41pm
Wow. He has been doing this deal since he could walk so it is like he had to retire from being himself. Ryan Hughes talked about retirement on the Whiskey Show, being an athlete you die twice...It is extremely hard. He will come around eventually, and in the meantime he has his kid, fried chicken, and golf! He is a funny guy with a great personality. Hope to see him around the sport more in the future.
5/17/2019 3:49pm
Good on ya James. I'll never forget hearing that 125 scream at Southwick. Hoping this opens the door for him to enjoy it and show up at straight rhythm to kick it with the Ryans. Enjoy those cheetos and chicken wings!
Rotaholic
5/17/2019 3:57pm
A true legend of the sport, really felt like I wanted to give him a hug at the end. No one can really ever know what it was like for him, but he made the sport better with him in it and he was for a long time the FMOTP

The Shop

5/17/2019 4:19pm
I don't like to write long, drawn-out responses on here but I feel like I owe it on this one.

This guy is without a doubt, one of the best influences this sport has ever had. Whether you liked him or not, Stewie was a competitor that brought eyes to this sport and is probably the most exciting rider i've ever seen in my life. Watching this interview is just a struggle, you can hear the pain in his voice from about 1:35-3:00 when he talks about the fact of the matter that he knew his career was cut short and there really wasn't anything he could do about it. I don't think I'll ever re-capture the sheer intrigue I had watching somebody else ride like I did when that guy hopped on a dirtbike; you just never knew what was going to happen.

With that said, the AMA needs to get off their fucking asses and dump FIM. Enough is enough when its comes to these fucking clowns.
Xracer
5/17/2019 4:56pm
Thanks James. It was a priviledge to watch you ride MX/SX. Enjoy being a Dad, best job in the world.
Yep. He gave us an amazing gift every time he rode. I, for one, have enjoyed my own life some percentage more by watching him over the years. Tip of the hat to the man.
aeffertz
5/17/2019 5:06pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2019 5:24pm
"Sweatin' like I'm about to take a science test." Grinning

Great interview.
5/17/2019 5:12pm
One of the strangest things in all of James Stewart is that there is never any mention of his wife. So weird to me.
motogrady
5/17/2019 5:15pm
I don't like to write long, drawn-out responses on here but I feel like I owe it on this one. This guy is without a doubt...
I don't like to write long, drawn-out responses on here but I feel like I owe it on this one.

This guy is without a doubt, one of the best influences this sport has ever had. Whether you liked him or not, Stewie was a competitor that brought eyes to this sport and is probably the most exciting rider i've ever seen in my life. Watching this interview is just a struggle, you can hear the pain in his voice from about 1:35-3:00 when he talks about the fact of the matter that he knew his career was cut short and there really wasn't anything he could do about it. I don't think I'll ever re-capture the sheer intrigue I had watching somebody else ride like I did when that guy hopped on a dirtbike; you just never knew what was going to happen.

With that said, the AMA needs to get off their fucking asses and dump FIM. Enough is enough when its comes to these fucking clowns.

I try not to either.

Agreed.

No way. Ain't gonna happen.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
5/17/2019 5:20pm
One of the strangest things in all of James Stewart is that there is never any mention of his wife. So weird to me.
I was thinking the same thing..I wonder if she specifically asked him not to mention her..
camazon212
5/17/2019 6:30pm
Brad460 wrote:
I was thinking the same thing..I wonder if she specifically asked him not to mention her..
Y'all realize he's like the most private person ever right? He barely speaks about himself he surely is talking about his wife...

SKIDLID
Fantasy
761st
5/17/2019 7:29pm
I don’t understand why every one rags on his videos or him. It’s his opinion on how he feels. Nobody but he knows his true feelings.
Cali
5/17/2019 7:42pm
Good interview and I really like James. But I wish he would have more self accountability. Yes the suspension pretty much ended his career but it...
Good interview and I really like James. But I wish he would have more self accountability. Yes the suspension pretty much ended his career but it was his own fault. Yes I agree the length of the suspension is nuts. Yes Dungey crashed James but James also crashed many time on his own and crashed a many people in his career.
Next time watch the video before you post stupid shit.
22Ryann
Fantasy
4080th
5/17/2019 8:09pm
Damn, I'm sure glad WADA came into our sport to make it better and more official by ruining great careers. Good job on that guys
bbhMoto
5/20/2019 3:01pm
You can see how hard it was for him to admit/say to himself that he was retired - to hear those words and close that chapter on his life. A life where racing was all he ever knew.

Great interview...
kaptkaos
5/21/2019 10:05am
Good interview and I really like James. But I wish he would have more self accountability. Yes the suspension pretty much ended his career but it...
Good interview and I really like James. But I wish he would have more self accountability. Yes the suspension pretty much ended his career but it was his own fault. Yes I agree the length of the suspension is nuts. Yes Dungey crashed James but James also crashed many time on his own and crashed a many people in his career.
You need to watch it over again because if you did not comprehend that he took full accountability, then you werent paying attention.

Post a reply to: FIRST! Seven Ep 3 is up

The Latest