you: yo, SEVEN episode 3 is up

me:

Photo

|

5/17/2019 12:02 PM

He should have made 7 episodes

|

5/17/2019 12:03 PM

Watching now! Only a couple minutes in, but the fact that he was told his suspension would be longer if he tried to appeal? That's BS!!! F&%# the FIM

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/17/2019 12:13 PM

Finally.... its official.... James Stewart has retired.

|

5/17/2019 12:15 PM

Good interview and I really like James. But I wish he would have more self accountability. Yes the suspension pretty much ended his career but it was his own fault. Yes I agree the length of the suspension is nuts. Yes Dungey crashed James but James also crashed many time on his own and crashed a many people in his career.

|

5/17/2019 12:21 PM

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

Good interview and I really like James. But I wish he would have more self accountability. Yes the suspension pretty much ended his career but it was his own fault. Yes I agree the length of the suspension is nuts. Yes Dungey crashed James but James also crashed many time on his own and crashed a many people in his career.

He said at the end of the day the suspension was his fault...

|

5/17/2019 12:22 PM

Damn that was heavy. Respect!

|

5/17/2019 12:25 PM

Main take away is that he said he is 100% retired and will be around at the races more now that he is officially done.

|

5/17/2019 12:26 PM

"Worried about what i say and how people twist my words" Photo..

In the land that is vital mx. Get yo popcorn ready

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

5/17/2019 12:28 PM

Interesting way to say good bye, glad he’s happy and glad I had the chance to see him in his prime. Now I hope to see him more at the races and even see him enjoying riding just for the love of the sport.

|

5/17/2019 12:30 PM

When he was talking about starting his own team after 2016, i wonder if he was going to be on a Honda? I remember the rumors and drone spy photos of what looked like a red bike on a stand in the driveway.. If he was going to try and ride a Honda on his own team i wonder if i didn't happen because of that whole factory ECU thing where Honda wouldn't let him have one.....

|

5/17/2019 12:36 PM

Glad we will see him around now. Good stuff. Congrats on an amazing career and giving me the most entertaining years of Mx/Sx I can remember. He was always an inspiration to watch ride!

|

5/17/2019 12:47 PM

Prestonb769 wrote:

When he was talking about starting his own team after 2016, i wonder if he was going to be on a Honda? I remember the rumors and drone spy photos of what looked like a red bike on a stand in the driveway.. If he was going to try and ride a Honda on his own team i wonder if i didn't happen because of that whole factory ECU thing where Honda wouldn't let him have one.....

Drone? I thought that was some creeper pilot?

|

5/17/2019 12:51 PM

Prestonb769 wrote:

crowe176 wrote:

Yeah it might have been a pilot, cant exactly remember as it was a while ago..

|

5/17/2019 12:56 PM

What a legend, it really is awesome to see him happy. I'll watch some old JS7 videos on YouTube the rest of the day!

|

5/17/2019 1:13 PM

Well done, James. It was obviously hard to say. Much respect. I've always been a huge fan. And still am.

|

5/17/2019 1:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2019 1:20 PM

Prestonb769 wrote:

crowe176 wrote:

I don't think I ever got a picture of a Honda at the Ponderosa. That was Reed on his track. Definitely a creeper, though.

Man, that was tough to watch. You can feel how much he's struggled with this. Awesome to see him finally accept where he is at in life and be happy with that. Hope the last part is true, and that he'll start coming around the sport more. I said it with the last vid, but look at how much fun RV is having now that he got through his (much shorter) period of getting the hell away from racing.

|

5/17/2019 1:22 PM

Wow. Such huge confidence as a person. Much respect for that! Great career.

|

5/17/2019 1:24 PM

Nothing but the utmost respect for that man.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

5/17/2019 1:24 PM

In all other sports biggest stars have biggest drop after career ends.. some do fill that empty space with bad things. It sure been hard for James but kids and family life is best way out. Would be cool to see him more again like he said at the end.

|

5/17/2019 1:37 PM

Thought it was a great wrap up .. clearly takes him a long time to think things through which is fare enough.
Would love to see him ride out for opening ceremonies at A1. Or even a lap at a few Nationals. The sport owes him a dang good farewell

|

5/17/2019 1:48 PM

Agree, a proper sendoff is in order!

|

5/17/2019 1:50 PM

I'm so happy for him hearing this interview. I've always thought the James was the most fascinating athlete in the sport. Not just is riding, but his mentality and approach to racing. I'm happy he no longer has to worry what people think, or feel like he has to be perfect on the track or in front of a microphone.

I think his explanation of his silence makes sense. When an athlete retires it only takes a few moments from a fan's perspective, but the process can often be years in the making, as with many other major decision in life.

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

5/17/2019 2:03 PM

Ready for the "coming out of retirement" threads

|

5/17/2019 2:05 PM

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

He did take accountability. "at the end of the day it is my fault"

|

5/17/2019 2:18 PM

Thanks for the memories James! What an amazing career you had!

|

5/17/2019 2:24 PM

Did they really sell the place to Fox or is that just rumors?

|

5/17/2019 3:04 PM

That was great, thank you James!

I hope he comes around more now and keeps talking.

|

5/17/2019 3:16 PM

Thanks James. It was a priviledge to watch you ride MX/SX. Enjoy being a Dad, best job in the world.

|