FIM interview - Team Puerto Rico

TeamGreen
8/23/2018 12:14pm
Xeno wrote:
The current format is fine. There is a an "A" final and a "B" final.
This event will always have a big difference in lap times.
This...but!

The A-Final Teams need to meet a “Lap Time” requirement that has them within so many “seconds per lap“ of the fastest or “fastest average” of each class. This isn’t hard to do. There are some REALLY slow riders, at times, in the A-Final that just don’t belong out there.
RG1
8/23/2018 12:19pm
Xeno wrote:
The current format is fine. There is a an "A" final and a "B" final.
This event will always have a big difference in lap times.
TeamGreen wrote:
This...but! The A-Final Teams need to meet a “Lap Time” requirement that has them within so many “seconds per lap“ of the fastest or “fastest average”...
This...but!

The A-Final Teams need to meet a “Lap Time” requirement that has them within so many “seconds per lap“ of the fastest or “fastest average” of each class. This isn’t hard to do. There are some REALLY slow riders, at times, in the A-Final that just don’t belong out there.
I think it's very very rare that there's someone who makes the A main who is dangerously slow. I can't remember occasions of that happening. If you look at the nations that qualify. They're all more than respectable
barnett468
8/23/2018 3:03pm Edited Date/Time 8/23/2018 3:04pm
"I find it hard to blame the Japanese rider because at the end of the day, he couldn't see Anderson, and he jumped the finish exactly like everyone else except Anderson did. I don't blame Anderson for not thinking about the possibility of getting landed on, because he must've been on cloud 9 at the time. But him rolling caused the crash."

Yup, PLUS, anderson slowed down to wave to the crowd even before he got to the finish line, not to bright.

The Shop

burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
8/24/2018 11:39am
So we've concluded that Jimmy Mac is Ronnie Mac?

Post a reply to: FIM interview - Team Puerto Rico

The Latest