FIM

keinz
Drop FIM, Why we need, this FIM? And so on

This topic comes up at least once a week

What's wrong with you all, who is in with this topic. What are you want? Anarchy in every country's federation who are now FIM members.Then every fcking federation who's not member of FIM can have their own rules for races, for racers, for bikes, for homologations, and every rule you ca imagine, and this list can go on, and on. If you traveling and racing all over the globe, and the race been held by FIM rules it's not brainer for you. Or mayby you want race in your neighbour country who is not member or FIM, and you have to learn before the race like 200 site of rules? It's like every phone has their own connector. If your country/federation are FIM member, you have to follow the FIM rules in races. Pure and simple for everybody.Thats why we need a global governing/sanctioning body of motorcycle racing, and it represents 111 national motorcycle federations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fédération_Internationale_de_Motocyclisme

|
early
Fantasy
2231st
6/21/2018 1:52pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2018 1:52pm
There's a few beefs I'd like to discuss with them, can I have Vito Ippolito's email address?
keinz
6/21/2018 2:04pm
early wrote:
There's a few beefs I'd like to discuss with them, can I have Vito Ippolito's email address?
Or

Stay in your lane onewordresponseguy
early
Fantasy
2231st
6/21/2018 2:09pm
early wrote:
keinz wrote:
Or

Not me, is it you?

The Shop

kkawboy14
6/21/2018 2:16pm
The FIM isn’t worth the check that was written to them.

In all the years I have been going to races, I’ve never said “sweet, this is a FIM event? This is gonna be awesome!”
keinz
6/21/2018 2:22pm
early wrote:
keinz wrote:
Or

early wrote:
Not me, is it you?
Sounds familiar?

early
Added reply in a thread Harley-Davidson 6/15/2018 11:35pm
early
Fantasy
2231st
6/21/2018 2:56pm
keinz wrote:
Or

early wrote:
Not me, is it you?
keinz wrote:
Sounds familiar?

early
Maybe you don't get the joke. Onewordresponseguy always types just one word. Earlier in that thread he left a longer response. I was just pointing out that he violated his own user name. I don't know that guy I was just making a joke. Same with the FIM email here. Lighten up buddy.
Robgvx
6/21/2018 10:42pm
early wrote:
Not me, is it you?
keinz wrote:
Sounds familiar?

early
early wrote:
Maybe you don't get the joke. Onewordresponseguy always types just one word. Earlier in that thread he left a longer response. I was just pointing out...
Maybe you don't get the joke. Onewordresponseguy always types just one word. Earlier in that thread he left a longer response. I was just pointing out that he violated his own user name. I don't know that guy I was just making a joke. Same with the FIM email here. Lighten up buddy.
You almost guessed it correctly!

Post a reply to: FIM

The Latest