FIFA - FIM it's all the same

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
5/28/2015 6:36am
Crush wrote:
Few slow Brits? Oh and the people who do the tests, and the independent panel who reviewed the case. I swear, the only slow people are...
Few slow Brits? Oh and the people who do the tests, and the independent panel who reviewed the case. I swear, the only slow people are you lot pointing the finger at the FIM rather than the fucking athlete who took the drugs...

He got done doing something he shouldn't have... It got reviewed, independently reviewed again and found to not be in compliance. That's all that matters.

If you want to frame his intention, described after the fact, by the athlete in question as being the definitive call on if it's cheating or not, or his application to take a substance again after the fact, AND NOT THE ACTUAL BREAKING OF THE RULES, then what the fuck is the point of any rules. That's not how systems work, and it's also the reason why he's still banned...

Otherwise the hallway is open to every fuck up who wants to flagrantly break the rules and then claim ignorance, innocence or any other contrived ridiculousness... You're continued contrary posts on it only make you look like you've put your head up your ass and into the clouds. Flame on and call me a hater all you like, but you sound like a fool.
Laughing

Whatever dude, I'm just glad the guy can race with his medication when he returns to racing.
You've always been a waste of time on any Stewart issue. It's very predictable the stance you will take.
If they wanted people to think he was trying to cheat they shouldn't have approved his medication. Smile
DonM
5/28/2015 6:38am
robkinuk wrote:
DonM "Huh? Not sure why you're quoting me on your rant.." DonM It wasn't a personal attack on your post, just trying to show the irony...
DonM
"Huh? Not sure why you're quoting me on your rant.."

DonM It wasn't a personal attack on your post, just trying to show the irony of claims the Nationals have nothing to do with FIM, yet the AMA and team manager Roger DeCoster use the outdoor national series to select the best riders to represent USA in MXDN which has been an FIM sanctioned event since it began.
Because of one riders OWN bad choices everyone wants to throw the FIM and all it's heritage under the bus and support him for CHEATING!
How pathetic!
I had a frank conversation with Stefan Everts on his thoughts on Stewart at the British MXGPand he made many interesting comments.
In my opinion Lance Armstrong wasn't bigger than UCI or cyclingsport and neither is JS to the FIM or motocross.!
Nor do I think that one rider is bigger than the sport, and I've never bashed the FIM nor do I blame them for Stewarts infractions. With that said I have never been a fan of Luongo and his questionable business practices.
Though I do find it comical that in both SX and MXGP they don't acknowledge or recognize the US nationals, but yet have no problem accepting their entry in the MXDN.
Crush
5/28/2015 6:45am
The only predictable part is you thinking my stance is because it's James–It's not a school yard playground, what reason do I have not to like him? Please say because i'm Australian, because I'll retort with you don't like the FIM because they're European, which is also fucking retarded!

It's a frame work of rules which weren't complied with, that's it. It's great he can race with his meds when he comes back, because if nothing else then all the other riders will have their shit in order, they've seen the process has to be complied with.... and it also has shown the kids that you don't fuck around with drugs or you'll get done. Sure the FIM were slow handling it, but i'd take that any day over rushing it and fucking it up.

Your last sentence doesn't take into account the provision in the rules for it to be approved, which forms part of the compliance. If you don't, then you're cheating the system. That's it. Again, if you don't have that there, then James TWMX interview would be enough to be cleared....

As Dave Chapelle said: "I'm sorry sir, I didn't know I couldn't do that!"
Crush
5/28/2015 6:50am
DonM wrote:
Nor do I think that one rider is bigger than the sport, and I've never bashed the FIM nor do I blame them for Stewarts infractions...
Nor do I think that one rider is bigger than the sport, and I've never bashed the FIM nor do I blame them for Stewarts infractions. With that said I have never been a fan of Luongo and his questionable business practices.
Though I do find it comical that in both SX and MXGP they don't acknowledge or recognize the US nationals, but yet have no problem accepting their entry in the MXDN.
Not for nothing but a lot of those links don't make a lot of sense? The FIM isn't Youthstream (Luongo) and the US nationals doesn't enter the MXdN, America does.

Not having a crack and I'm sure you know, but I wonder if people understand all these relationships between sanctioning bodies, promoters and series before sounding off...

I corrected some idiot on Facebook the other day... He was saying DC was filling in TUEs for Cooper Webb for HGH and some other retarded nonsense... unbelievable.

The Shop

robkinuk
5/28/2015 6:59am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2015 7:20am
gsxrcr28 wrote:
I know YOU and a few slow Brits will perceive it that way, but it isn't. Keep trying crush. :laugh: FTE has already explained that isn't...
I know YOU and a few slow Brits will perceive it that way, but it isn't. Keep trying crush. Laughing

FTE has already explained that isn't what the FIM and WADA said, maybe he will explain it again for you.
Your not very bright are you? let me explain it in layman's terms:

At Seattle SX when tested James Stewart had no TUE or reason why there were Amphetamines in his blood sample.
Guilty as charged and supported by FIm, USADA and WADA and Court of Arbitration.

Whether he got a retrospective medical cert afterwards from his doctor to say he needs the alleged Adderall is of no coincidence. On April 12th in Seattle he had NO paperwork or hoped the test wouldn't show up a banned substance.

As a former UCI Mountain Bike Commissaire, Team Manager for the British Downhill Team at World Champs in Spain and European Champs in Vars France where we won both elite men and women's championship's, I know and understand perhaps a lot more than you about drug testing and how athletes should watch everything they ingest! Hell Scottish Skier Alan Baxter lost an Olympic Bronze medal in slalom because he had minute traces of drugs in a nasal inhaler.

Yesterday I was looking out of my studio window finishing up a painting, when I see a couple of lamb's that had escaped from a neighbouring field and were running amok, seemingly like many JS fans without a care in the world!
Check out the photo below and the number sprayed on their sides!Wink

Read into that what you will!Laughing
LaughingLaughing
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
5/28/2015 7:06am
robkinuk wrote:
Your not very bright are you? let me explain it in layman's terms: At Seattle SX when tested James Stewart had no TUE or reason why...
Your not very bright are you? let me explain it in layman's terms:

At Seattle SX when tested James Stewart had no TUE or reason why there were Amphetamines in his blood sample.
Guilty as charged and supported by FIm, USADA and WADA and Court of Arbitration.

Whether he got a retrospective medical cert afterwards from his doctor to say he needs the alleged Adderall is of no coincidence. On April 12th in Seattle he had NO paperwork or hoped the test wouldn't show up a banned substance.

As a former UCI Mountain Bike Commissaire, Team Manager for the British Downhill Team at World Champs in Spain and European Champs in Vars France where we won both elite men and women's championship's, I know and understand perhaps a lot more than you about drug testing and how athletes should watch everything they ingest! Hell Scottish Skier Alan Baxter lost an Olympic Bronze medal in slalom because he had minute traces of drugs in a nasal inhaler.

Yesterday I was looking out of my studio window finishing up a painting, when I see a couple of lamb's that had escaped from a neighbouring field and were running amok, seemingly like many JS fans without a care in the world!
Check out the photo below and the number sprayed on their sides!Wink

Read into that what you will!Laughing
LaughingLaughing
Cool picture. Everybody knows a rule was broken, that's why they found "light fault". Smile
kongols
5/28/2015 7:23am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2015 7:25am
Did you know you can buy an international FIM licence just for one race? All that talk about FIM and it`s heritage and MXDN is just scare tactics. If americans wants to send FIM packing, fine with me. They`ll be at MXDN if they want to go. FIM or no FIM in USA would not matter.
robkinuk
5/28/2015 7:32am
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Cool picture. Everybody knows a rule was broken, that's why they found "light fault". Smile
I haven't got the time or the inclination to read the full CAS Stewart penalty upheld documents but in doping "your either guilty or your not?, it's black and white with no area for interpretation.

Perhaps those escaped lamb's in my photo," the circle of life ideology thing etc". is someone higher up trying to tell us something?

"Give it up, let James serve the rest of his ban in peace and hopefully come back in 2016 to his winning ways!"

Oh and thanks for the jibes about me being out of shape in other thread battles. Spurred me on to join Slimming World group and have just been awarded "Slimmer of the Month" losing 14 lbs in May....................cheers!WinkSmile
kongols
5/28/2015 7:37am
robkinuk wrote:
I haven't got the time or the inclination to read the full CAS Stewart penalty upheld documents but in doping "your either guilty or your not...
I haven't got the time or the inclination to read the full CAS Stewart penalty upheld documents but in doping "your either guilty or your not?, it's black and white with no area for interpretation.

Perhaps those escaped lamb's in my photo," the circle of life ideology thing etc". is someone higher up trying to tell us something?

"Give it up, let James serve the rest of his ban in peace and hopefully come back in 2016 to his winning ways!"

Oh and thanks for the jibes about me being out of shape in other thread battles. Spurred me on to join Slimming World group and have just been awarded "Slimmer of the Month" losing 14 lbs in May....................cheers!WinkSmile
Actually you`re wrong on your first sentence. Read full CAS report.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
5/28/2015 7:37am
Crush, I finally stopped engaging him a while back when I realized either you agree with him and unconditionally support JS7 . . . or you must be a racist. It is a simple way for a simple mind to make sense of a complicated situation. Take my advice, move on and don't waste your time.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
5/28/2015 7:41am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2015 7:47am
GrapeApe wrote:
Crush, I finally stopped engaging him a while back when I realized either you agree with him and unconditionally support JS7 . . . or you...
Crush, I finally stopped engaging him a while back when I realized either you agree with him and unconditionally support JS7 . . . or you must be a racist. It is a simple way for a simple mind to make sense of a complicated situation. Take my advice, move on and don't waste your time.
I didn't say anything about Crush being a racist. Continue to make stuff up to support your argument, I love it. Laughing
RY4N37
5/28/2015 7:52am
The only thing the FIM are guilty of are is introducing rules to make the sport clean and fair, and then enforcing them. The rest of the blame lies with Stewart and his negligence. Racing in America is no worse off with the FIM involved. If the only argument you have for it being worse is that one of the best riders is band then it's dumb, would you rather there was no drug testing in place? Or that people who broke the rules were not punished?
kongols
5/28/2015 8:27am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2015 8:32am
RY4N37 wrote:
The only thing the FIM are guilty of are is introducing rules to make the sport clean and fair, and then enforcing them. The rest of...
The only thing the FIM are guilty of are is introducing rules to make the sport clean and fair, and then enforcing them. The rest of the blame lies with Stewart and his negligence. Racing in America is no worse off with the FIM involved. If the only argument you have for it being worse is that one of the best riders is band then it's dumb, would you rather there was no drug testing in place? Or that people who broke the rules were not punished?
FIM has no say in AMA Nationals and they have drug testing. Your argument is invalid.
FIM was pissed at Stewart and gave him hefty suspension. When stewart appealed it they got even more pissed and they appealed their own ruling and tried to ban him for a maximum time. Appealing your own ruling is absurd and got thrown out at CAS at the get go. They are just a bunch of power hungry old men.
RY4N37
5/28/2015 8:32am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2015 8:36am
kongols wrote:
FIM has no say in AMA Nationals and they have drug testing. Your argument is invalid. FIM was pissed at Stewart and gave him hefty suspension...
FIM has no say in AMA Nationals and they have drug testing. Your argument is invalid.
FIM was pissed at Stewart and gave him hefty suspension. When stewart appealed it they got even more pissed and they appealed their own ruling and tried to ban him for a maximum time. Appealing your own ruling is absurd and got thrown out at CAS at the get go. They are just a bunch of power hungry old men.
So Stewart would be banned regardless. What's the problem here?

When you look at what he actually did, he was lucky that he only got what was basically an 8 month sentence. The same people would've handled the case whether it was at an FIM event or not. It would've been dealt with by the USADA and therefore WADA. Would've gone through the same channels surely?
kongols
5/28/2015 8:35am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2015 8:41am
kongols wrote:
FIM has no say in AMA Nationals and they have drug testing. Your argument is invalid. FIM was pissed at Stewart and gave him hefty suspension...
RY4N37 wrote:
So Stewart would be banned regardless. What's the problem here? When you look at what he actually did, he was lucky that he only got what...
So Stewart would be banned regardless. What's the problem here?

When you look at what he actually did, he was lucky that he only got what was basically an 8 month sentence. The same people would've handled the case whether it was at an FIM event or not. It would've been dealt with by the USADA and therefore WADA. Would've gone through the same channels surely?
No one is arguing that rules were broken, but they made sure he got enough to miss Nationals. They could have given him 12 month. They had power to and precedent. Tony West got 12 month for arguably bigger offence. Actually FIM gave West just a month of suspension and it was WADA who appealed FIM decision to CAS, and WADA got that suspension to 12 month.
dak446
5/28/2015 8:42am
You can add any European bureaucrat dominated instiution / acronym to that list, racing, political, anything (FIA, ECB, European Commission) These people have no soul. All...
You can add any European bureaucrat dominated instiution / acronym to that list, racing, political, anything (FIA, ECB, European Commission) These people have no soul. All detached far from reality, arrogant and incompetent. Wait until the Climate Conference in Paris later this year. We can only save you if you surrender complete control of your economy over to us.

This kind of stuff is not new, my favorite example was this story about former Formula 1 figurehead Max Mosley:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1003742/F1-boss-Max-Mosley-expo…
That's a fantastic story. Thanks for sharing!
mxb2
5/28/2015 9:01am
FIM could give 2 shits what vital thinks, read the rulebook and penalty if you get caught. simple.
RY4N37
5/28/2015 9:12am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2015 9:13am
kongols wrote:
No one is arguing that rules were broken, but they made sure he got enough to miss Nationals. They could have given him 12 month. They...
No one is arguing that rules were broken, but they made sure he got enough to miss Nationals. They could have given him 12 month. They had power to and precedent. Tony West got 12 month for arguably bigger offence. Actually FIM gave West just a month of suspension and it was WADA who appealed FIM decision to CAS, and WADA got that suspension to 12 month.
Anthony West's offence was in no way worse than lying on paperwork and then filing it late. He failed for a very mild stimulant that it is pretty easy to get into your system without even realising. Stewart knew what he was taking and that he had to state that he was taking it, and he failed to do so. That's a far worse offence in my book, and as such, should be a longer ban
Moto810
5/28/2015 9:16am
The larger story here is that the FIFA story sheds light on a much larger issue. We all know that large organizations such as the Olympics, Susan G. Colman Cancer Charity, AMA, College Sports, and other large "non profits" use their power and influence for their own personal gain!

When I watch TV these days I notice the commercials are 50% charities? Everywhere we go everyone wants a donation even though they are making hundreds of millions or even billions. I think it is fine if your a for profit business to make money and lots of it. However if your a non profit then you do not have the right to make millions and live like a king on other peoples donations.

The money some of these organizations bring in insure they will never do what their mission claims. Look at Cancer cure charities. Do you really think that a company that brings in 800+ million a year is just going to allow a cure and then they are going to close down and go away? They all want to keep their high pay checks and expense accounts. Hell no they won't allow a cure! The hospitals and companies who supplies the medical supplies are never going to allow a cure! That is where the FBI should be investigating! Start with FIFA and keep the ball rolling!

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
5/28/2015 9:25am
kongols wrote:
No one is arguing that rules were broken, but they made sure he got enough to miss Nationals. They could have given him 12 month. They...
RY4N37 wrote:
Anthony West's offence was in no way worse than lying on paperwork and then filing it late. He failed for a very mild stimulant that it...
Anthony West's offence was in no way worse than lying on paperwork and then filing it late. He failed for a very mild stimulant that it is pretty easy to get into your system without even realising. Stewart knew what he was taking and that he had to state that he was taking it, and he failed to do so. That's a far worse offence in my book, and as such, should be a longer ban
The reality is a lot of people don't want the FIM involved with American racing, including Mitch Payton and Dave Osterman, credit to those guys for speaking out. It may be a lot of different reasons, Chad's black flag, Stewart's suspension for something they have now approved him to take, or many other reasons we don't know about. The first two appear to be the reasons the team managers have spoken out, but we don't know for sure what their reasons are. Time will tell if the FIM stays involved.
philG
5/28/2015 9:40am
kongols wrote:
Did you know you can buy an international FIM licence just for one race? All that talk about FIM and it`s heritage and MXDN is just...
Did you know you can buy an international FIM licence just for one race? All that talk about FIM and it`s heritage and MXDN is just scare tactics. If americans wants to send FIM packing, fine with me. They`ll be at MXDN if they want to go. FIM or no FIM in USA would not matter.
Yes, but you can only get one through a federation that is affiliated with the FIM. so you cant just buy one from the FIM, you have to apply through your home federations process, and be good enough to get one. Otherwise you can get an FIM non championship license that will allow you to compete in UEM events in Europe that are not part of a world series. I can't apply for my international license without joining an affiliate club, which have to sign my application, and then I have to sign and say that I understand the rules, and fill in a medical declaration at that point... It's not difficult. In the bit where it asks'do you take daily medication ', you tick yes if you do, and no if You don't.
I am not seeing the difficulty here.
RY4N37
5/28/2015 10:07am
gsxrcr28 wrote:
The reality is a lot of people don't want the FIM involved with American racing, including Mitch Payton and Dave Osterman, credit to those guys for...
The reality is a lot of people don't want the FIM involved with American racing, including Mitch Payton and Dave Osterman, credit to those guys for speaking out. It may be a lot of different reasons, Chad's black flag, Stewart's suspension for something they have now approved him to take, or many other reasons we don't know about. The first two appear to be the reasons the team managers have spoken out, but we don't know for sure what their reasons are. Time will tell if the FIM stays involved.
The things that need to be weighed up are; what problems does having the FIM involved cause? (Which in my eyes is not many). What benefits/consequences are there for ditching the FIM? Do the benefits/consequences make it worth the effort and hassle of ditching them? (In my opinion that's a no).

It doesn't really bother me if the FIM are involved in U.S. racing or not. I just think that some blame should be apportioned to other parties, rather than throwing the FIM under the bus for everything
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
5/28/2015 10:18am
gsxrcr28 wrote:
The reality is a lot of people don't want the FIM involved with American racing, including Mitch Payton and Dave Osterman, credit to those guys for...
RY4N37 wrote:
The things that need to be weighed up are; what problems does having the FIM involved cause? (Which in my eyes is not many). What benefits/consequences...
The things that need to be weighed up are; what problems does having the FIM involved cause? (Which in my eyes is not many). What benefits/consequences are there for ditching the FIM? Do the benefits/consequences make it worth the effort and hassle of ditching them? (In my opinion that's a no).

It doesn't really bother me if the FIM are involved in U.S. racing or not. I just think that some blame should be apportioned to other parties, rather than throwing the FIM under the bus for everything
We don't know what the reasons are that Mitch and Ozzy feel that way. Could it be just because of those two incidents? Maybe, but my guess is there is much more to it. I could be wrong though.
Paul333
5/28/2015 11:04am
kongols wrote:
And again we have brits defending FIM. WTF really! It seems to me brits are defending anything that`s not american but being criticized by americans. That`s...
And again we have brits defending FIM. WTF really! It seems to me brits are defending anything that`s not american but being criticized by americans. That`s a dumbass stance.
Are they all true British member accounts or simply FIM/Youstream Troll accounts with their locations set to England? Obviously their true goal would be to blunt or turn public opinion their way.

It's a very commmon practice on forums of every description.

5/28/2015 12:01pm
...........so i'm sitting here daydreaming.....

I'm one of the top riders in the world..... one of the top attractions in the States...... my name is a brand.... . and I am earning millions ..... Ive got the house, the cars, and life is good..........this train will just keep running for as long as I need it to

I'm not working out of the back of a pick-up because I have a team around me who take care of a lot of the work required other than the training and riding

One thing I do have a responsibility for is what goes in my body & form filling........ i've recently been taking a world renowned stimulant which has been abused by sportsmen in a wide variety of sports ........i'd better make sure that any diagnosis is rubber stamped by a doctor and the correct forms are filled out.....

i'm sad MX is missing one of its stars ... but no sorry I have no sympathy.... and his story is doubtful

so what does that have anything to do with FIM?........ or indeed FIFA?
robkinuk
5/28/2015 12:22pm Edited Date/Time 5/28/2015 12:24pm
kongols wrote:
And again we have brits defending FIM. WTF really! It seems to me brits are defending anything that`s not american but being criticized by americans. That`s...
And again we have brits defending FIM. WTF really! It seems to me brits are defending anything that`s not american but being criticized by americans. That`s a dumbass stance.
Paul333 wrote:
Are they all true British member accounts or simply FIM/Youstream Troll accounts with their locations set to England? Obviously their true goal would be to blunt...
Are they all true British member accounts or simply FIM/Youstream Troll accounts with their locations set to England? Obviously their true goal would be to blunt or turn public opinion their way.

It's a very commmon practice on forums of every description.

Conspiracy theoriesWoohoo , a Latvian James Stewart fantard Kongols with a chip on his shoulder against Youthstream and the FIM !Evil always criticising MXGP organisers but offering no viable alternative or reasoned arguement.

Kongols, your living in his own dream-world and failing to recognise that without Youthstream, FIM or European FIM there would be no way Motocross GP's would have come to the Baltic states like Latvia and the MXDN @ Keggums last year.
KlootZak
5/28/2015 1:14pm
You can add any European bureaucrat dominated instiution / acronym to that list, racing, political, anything (FIA, ECB, European Commission) These people have no soul. All...
You can add any European bureaucrat dominated instiution / acronym to that list, racing, political, anything (FIA, ECB, European Commission) These people have no soul. All detached far from reality, arrogant and incompetent. Wait until the Climate Conference in Paris later this year. We can only save you if you surrender complete control of your economy over to us.

This kind of stuff is not new, my favorite example was this story about former Formula 1 figurehead Max Mosley:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1003742/F1-boss-Max-Mosley-expo…
Blink

Do you even know anyone personal from any European bureau? Therefore shut up, idiot. You are detached from any reality if you really think those people do not have "soul". You probably have watched too much movies or read incorrect news channels (like that tabloid you used as a reference, anyone with a decent brain and knowledge know that tabloids are never accurate).

Post a reply to: FIFA - FIM it's all the same

The Latest