WACKO ZACKO

tobz
9/28/2020 8:44pm
I really am not a fan of his riding style. But he’s hauling for sure
There is literally no reason to thumbs down someone preference of a riding style. Osborne has the worst form, painful to watch, no idea how he...
There is literally no reason to thumbs down someone preference of a riding style. Osborne has the worst form, painful to watch, no idea how he goes that fast, it defies logic like the rest of 2020...
I wouldn't read too much into the thumps up/thumbs downs. I take it as a thumbs down as someone disagreeing with me, which is absolutely fine since opinions are like assholes.

What I find hilarious is when someone gets offended and respond with a personal insult when you say something like "he's fast, but his style isn't the best out there". Haters gon' hate, dude is still fast as hell and gives goons a shimmer of hope that you don't have to look stylish to go fast.
mikec265
9/29/2020 7:17am
Watching him ride makes me want to sell my bike, whereas watching Sexton ride makes me want to load up and go to the track
H4L wrote:
IDK.. I'd rather ride like Zack & go 1-1 then ride like Sexton who gave up a podium position in the 1st moto. He also got...
IDK.. I'd rather ride like Zack & go 1-1 then ride like Sexton who gave up a podium position in the 1st moto. He also got beat by a guy in the 2nd moto on a non-factory bike & finished out of a top 3 overall.
I'd rather ride like Zach than ride like anyone who posts on here(myself included).
9/29/2020 7:19am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2020 7:21am
Some guys peak early and fizzle our. And Some guys just get faster with time. Zack just gets better with time. He’s a short guy that isn’t afraid to thread the needle. Love it!!!
Mxracer607
9/29/2020 10:00am
People are really downvoting this dude for having his own opinion and not being a bandwagon. People suck lmao

The Shop

Johnny Ringo
9/29/2020 2:36pm
Mxracer607 wrote:
People are really downvoting this dude for having his own opinion and not being a bandwagon. People suck lmao
Usually if the masses on this forum disagree with you you are doing something right
kpiper
9/29/2020 2:59pm
Being in great shape seems to have made the difference for him. The ability to charge the whole moto is huge and most riders don't have that.

That is how Hannah and Tomac won so many races.

Post a reply to: WACKO ZACKO

The Latest