Experience with Seat Geek?

10/6/2021 7:34am
My wife and I have attended the Glendale SX every year since 2016. We always pay extra for the club level seats and spend the night at the Renaissance hotel across the street. We probably spend about $1K total for the weekend.

So anyway, I was excited to buy our tickets last night, only to find out that State Farm stadium has cut ties with Ticketmaster and is using Seat Geek instead. It appears Seat Geek will not allow you to choose specific seats, only section and row. We don’t spend that $ to be put in random seats. As much as we love going to this race, we probably won’t be going anymore because of this.

For reference, I used the pre-sale promo code and use the link on supercrosslive.com

It looks like most of the other venues are still using Ticketmaster.

So disappointed with State Farm stadium.

Had anyone else experienced this at State Farm stadium or another venue?
|
10/6/2021 10:08am
My wife and I have attended the Glendale SX every year since 2016. We always pay extra for the club level seats and spend the night...
My wife and I have attended the Glendale SX every year since 2016. We always pay extra for the club level seats and spend the night at the Renaissance hotel across the street. We probably spend about $1K total for the weekend.

So anyway, I was excited to buy our tickets last night, only to find out that State Farm stadium has cut ties with Ticketmaster and is using Seat Geek instead. It appears Seat Geek will not allow you to choose specific seats, only section and row. We don’t spend that $ to be put in random seats. As much as we love going to this race, we probably won’t be going anymore because of this.

For reference, I used the pre-sale promo code and use the link on supercrosslive.com

It looks like most of the other venues are still using Ticketmaster.

So disappointed with State Farm stadium.

Had anyone else experienced this at State Farm stadium or another venue?
Dallas/Arlington is the same. You should be able to zoom in on the map. It looks like the some of the 200’s is club section.
Blackie59
10/7/2021 7:56am
Yep Arlington used seat geek but they do allow you to pick which seat you want to purchase by showing you a map of available seats in the section you're trying to select. The mobile app works well and never had a problem with it.

Post a reply to: Experience with Seat Geek?

The Latest