Exhaust Decals

Edited Date/Time 9/30/2018 6:11pm
Does anyone know a decal company that does exhaust decals? I know the green carbon tip is outta reach, but I'd love to get my hands on some green Ti-6 decals. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated
|
9/30/2018 4:32pm
Rickyisms wrote:
Did you try contacting PC?
I have not. I know only the standard decals are offered on their website so I figured it was an exclusive team thing. Worth a shot to try though, I'll give em a call tomorrow
Racer111
9/30/2018 4:36pm
Rickyisms wrote:
I have not. I know only the standard decals are offered on their website so I figured it was an exclusive team thing. Worth a shot...
I have not. I know only the standard decals are offered on their website so I figured it was an exclusive team thing. Worth a shot to try though, I'll give em a call tomorrow
Post what you find out. I want some yellow ones.
9/30/2018 4:43pm
Rickyisms wrote:
I have not. I know only the standard decals are offered on their website so I figured it was an exclusive team thing. Worth a shot...
Racer111 wrote:
Post what you find out. I want some yellow ones.
Will do

The Shop

mxb2
9/30/2018 6:07pm Edited Date/Time 9/30/2018 6:11pm
Rickyisms wrote:
Team issued only. Plus the 250 team doesnt use the green stickers. Factory 450 team issued. I will.check my decal box, i think i have a few sets. Leaving for mxdn soon though. Wgoske@yahoo.com is my email
Taylor415
9/30/2018 6:11pm
Motopro does them, a buddy of mine has had several sets and they’ve held up great.
mxb2
9/30/2018 7:00pm
Taylor415 wrote:
Motopro does them, a buddy of mine has had several sets and they’ve held up great.
X2, i was goin to mention. Some graphic company might do a replica set.

Post a reply to: Exhaust Decals

The Latest