Exclusive Pre-Surgery Interview With Austin Forkner

Anton_514
5/1/2019 10:11am
Hey everyone,

Apologies if this is breaking protocol, GuyB, but last night I rang up Austin Forkner for a pre-surgery interview that I think some here might be interested in seeing. We discussed the full extent of everything that happened, from the Nashville crash and therapy, to East Rutherford and his rivalry with other riders. Austin isn't one to mince words and his answers explain everything that's going on in full detail.

Hope you guys enjoy...

https://www.swapmotolive.com/austin-forkner-2019-knee-injury-highs-lows/
|
5/1/2019 11:11am
Thanks Michael ! Great interview, wish him the best rehab he will come back stronger
Skids
5/1/2019 3:01pm
To fill time the first month of rehab just have lots of breakfast.

Nice way to wrap up the interview Swap.
sanguine1961
5/2/2019 6:25pm
Anton_514 wrote:
Hey everyone, Apologies if this is breaking protocol, GuyB, but last night I rang up Austin Forkner for a pre-surgery interview that I think some here...
Hey everyone,

Apologies if this is breaking protocol, GuyB, but last night I rang up Austin Forkner for a pre-surgery interview that I think some here might be interested in seeing. We discussed the full extent of everything that happened, from the Nashville crash and therapy, to East Rutherford and his rivalry with other riders. Austin isn't one to mince words and his answers explain everything that's going on in full detail.

Hope you guys enjoy...

https://www.swapmotolive.com/austin-forkner-2019-knee-injury-highs-lows/
Thanks for the interview...now I know why he went wide and jumped into the single...He definitely has an attitude, which is his right, but he's being dishonest when he says he respects the other riders...he doesn't with that attitude and that's clear, but making enemies isn't long term smart..

Post a reply to: Exclusive Pre-Surgery Interview With Austin Forkner

The Latest