Everyone visit Muc Off

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2021 8:36 PM

We have so few new sponsors that come into our sport. If we all at least visit their website, it helps to show them that is works. I have no affiliation with the team of any kind or any other products. Just an idea I had.

|

1/19/2021 8:44 PM

|

1/19/2021 8:48 PM

I bought the chain wax for mtb.

|

1/19/2021 8:49 PM

I just now saw this thread, but visited their site while Brayton was on the podium. Hope they see an uptick in traffic and some sales

|

1/19/2021 8:59 PM

Had no idea these guys were in the UK.
I've seen their stuff offered and given as swag at local Washougal races and had assumed they were local to the Vancouver / Portland area. Nice to see them getting into our sport in a pretty big way.

|

1/19/2021 9:06 PM

Amazing to see new sponsors. Also cool how fast the team owner put that deal together and how it all came about.

Makes me wonder about some of our team’s strategy when reaching out to try to find sponsors.

|

1/19/2021 9:27 PM

Products are great too

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

1/19/2021 9:54 PM

I was going to come on here last week and praise Brayton for hie 6th place finish and to wish Yarrive and the Muc-Off
team the best.But what an awesome result for the team JB didn't just finish 3rd but Mitchy Oldenburg was solid in 7th.
Not everyone is a fan of Yarrive, but one thing he has is passion to run a race team and for that we should all b thankful.
i'm off now to order a cool looking Muc-Off Tee and Cap. #Fanboi.

|

1/20/2021 2:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2021 3:11 AM

Hey guys! Just wanted to reach out and say thank you for all the love... It's f**king cool for us to see our brand being discussed so positively in the SX and MX world that we're still pretty new to!

If you wanna give us some support you can find us on www.instagram.com/mucoff.moto and you can find the team at www.instagram.com/muc_off_honda

Ride safe everyone !

|

1/20/2021 2:45 AM

Muc-Off Moto wrote:

Hey guys! Just wanted to reach out and say thank you for all the love... It's f**king cool for us to see our brand being discussed so positively in the SX and MX world that we're still pretty new to!

If you wanna give us some support you can find us on www.instagram.com/mucoff.moto and you can find the team at www.instagram.com/muc_off_honda

Ride safe everyone !

Welcome to the sport mr Muc-Off

|

1/20/2021 3:09 AM

I've been using their stuff for years, mainly for mtb goodies. The bike cleaner and chain lube are hands down some of the best. I recently also got the bike specific pressure washer and its ace!

|

1/20/2021 3:14 AM

Muc-off bike cleaner is very good! I love it!

...and, with Muc-Off Miracle Shine, your garage smells so good that wife&kid goes mmmmmmmm good, instead of the oily smell.

|

1/20/2021 3:34 AM

Muc-Off Moto wrote:

Ride safe everyone !

CPR wrote:

Welcome to the sport mr Muc-Off

Hey.. who said it was MR Muc-Off wink ermm

|

1/20/2021 3:37 AM

Good stuff for sure. I use the power washer and all the bicycle products.

|

1/20/2021 3:46 AM

I've used Muc-Off products on my MTB for a few years now and they're undisputedly the best!

|

1/20/2021 3:52 AM

Their sealant is the best

|

1/20/2021 3:58 AM

Muc Off Tubeless MTB valves are awesome!

|

1/20/2021 4:03 AM

Props to Brayton. Those finishes in this field are super impressive at nearly 40-years-old. Inspiring.

|

1/20/2021 4:15 AM

The mtb drivetrain cleaner is the shit

|

1/20/2021 5:27 AM

Muc-Off are the best! Been using their stuff for years, not only is their product the best, they’re branding is cool as f***.

|

1/20/2021 6:12 AM

Any sponsor that steps us and keeps a team from sliding off the grid into oblivion like so many others have done, is cool by me. Congrats on the Brayton finish yesterday, Muc-Off!!

|

1/20/2021 7:50 AM

Wouldn't take me long to visit Muc-Off, I'm currently in my office about a mile away from their HQ in 'sunny' dizzy Dorset.

|

1/20/2021 7:54 AM

Looks like I have some shopping to do for both moto and MTB! Welcome to the sport Muc-Off and thank you for the support!

|

1/20/2021 8:55 AM

racingfortheson wrote:

We have so few new sponsors that come into our sport. If we all at least visit their website, it helps to show them that is works. I have no affiliation with the team of any kind or any other products. Just an idea I had.

Muc you.... don't tell me what to do.

wink Couldn't help myself.

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in the 80's.

1/20/2021 8:59 AM

DIRT BANDIT

|

1/20/2021 9:03 AM

Done, cool stuff!

Well done JB!

|

1/20/2021 9:32 AM

Looks like its sold locally thru a bike shop, im going to go get some.

|

1/20/2021 9:53 AM

Support those that support the sport! Good job welcoming a new sponsor Vital and showing how loyal we are. Out with the Suzuki Wash and in with the MucOff

|

1/20/2021 10:05 AM

FYI, assuming muc-off is using analytics (they ought to be) they can see how people got to their site. So click the links posted in this thread.

Also they have a good bit of stuff under the "sale" section for yall bargin hunters.

|

1/20/2021 10:20 AM

I will definitely be buying their products! But I can’t help wonder if they clean boots if we ship them to them? 😀

|