Everts name on MXoN startlist one more time!

robkinuk
8/17/2021 6:18am Edited Date/Time 8/17/2021 6:18am
Team Belgium have selected their riders for the 2021 MXDN at Mantova this year.
They are Liam Everts, Jeremy van Horebeek and Brent van Doninck , a surprise selection, but a lot of Belgian riders involved in chasing MX2 World Title.
It will be good to see Liam Everts representing his country and hopefully he can role back the years to 2006 when his dad Stefan rode around Team USA's James Stewart to take the lead and easily win both his moto's.
Personally, I think it's a little to soon to put young Liam under the spotlight, but I'm sure with Stefan and Grandpa Harry's advice he will give a good account of himself.
What do you guys think?

|
8/17/2021 6:53am
I think it will be as it is every year, where Europeans forgo cheering for their own country and all unite under the banner which they believe has the "best chance of beating the Americans".

If you think Liam Everts has any chance to do something equivalent to "riding around Team USAs James Stewart" you're higher than giraffe pussy. He couldn't "ride around" Max Vohland, Picasso.
D_L118
8/17/2021 7:28am
I think it will be as it is every year, where Europeans forgo cheering for their own country and all unite under the banner which they...
I think it will be as it is every year, where Europeans forgo cheering for their own country and all unite under the banner which they believe has the "best chance of beating the Americans".

If you think Liam Everts has any chance to do something equivalent to "riding around Team USAs James Stewart" you're higher than giraffe pussy. He couldn't "ride around" Max Vohland, Picasso.
You're probably right.
You should also check emx 125 results from last year's matterly race.
8/17/2021 8:25am
I think it will be as it is every year, where Europeans forgo cheering for their own country and all unite under the banner which they...

Do not fill your mouth too full!

The Shop

Falcon
Fantasy
765th
8/17/2021 8:28am
It's great to see the family lineage. Hopefully he can put aside the pressure that his storied name will undoubtedly bring. Good luck to him.

Post a reply to: Everts name on MXoN startlist one more time!

The Latest