Everts in '92, and What's Maybe Changed in Supercross...

WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
12/14/2018 3:37pm
I have more fun when I watch US races. The MXGP is a little bland to watch. The US is a real show, it has the taste of Coca Cola while the MXGP tastes like Pepsi. It's personnel, just my feelings since 25 years.
TeamGreen
12/14/2018 4:42pm
WCRider wrote:
I have more fun when I watch US races. The MXGP is a little bland to watch. The US is a real show, it has the...
I have more fun when I watch US races. The MXGP is a little bland to watch. The US is a real show, it has the taste of Coca Cola while the MXGP tastes like Pepsi. It's personnel, just my feelings since 25 years.
Oh, no you di'n't!
ruy
12/15/2018 2:56pm
DC
Red Bud hurts, they're still burned

The euros have had to suffer for years the yankees as dominators, when they were and when they are not, as now, they have not won MXDN for seven years but of course, do not tell them much because they get angry, then yes, they can proclaim their dominant mx yankee whenever they want,

We had to see how they arrived at Red Bud as an abuser, and that the euros went like sweets lambs to the slaughterhouse, Plessniger only worried about Ferrandis, nor Prado, nor Lawrence, nor others, the yankees riders as many of his fans came to Red Bud to snack euros, on this curve I go to eat Herlings, in this Cairoli, on this one to Paulin,this big jump is only for the americans, for euros is the small jumps, and everything went wrong, they did not win anything, neither a moto, nor podium,nothing good, an authentic disaster, but it is that they have not won for seven years and even so, day after day, too, it is necessary to ear that they say they are the dominators, the best, in differents topics

Wake up, you are losers, for a long time, seven years, eight I would say, because next year, except for a miracle USA will not win either, but that's fine, keep dreaming, because you really can, but today do not be surprised if we say to you; Losers.

(I have to admit that I thought the USA was going to win, for me the team USA was a disappointment, but as a euro a satisfaction, And now what I do is tease them a little because they've lost, it's normal among fans of one or another site who want to maintain a certain rivalry, I love when Herlings says after the race, ¨We smash the americans¨ Or Prado ¨The riders of GP, s show that we are at a better level¨ )

About the MX Yankee prizes
You really call money to the prizes that pay for motorcycle in the AMA Outdoors?
I would call it charitable alms
That is one or the problem in MX Yankee, it seems that they do not see that this is not money
Some time ago I looked at it, I think they are;
1,250$ for the moto winner, and a hundred less for each position, up to 10 that charges about 100$
You call this money, prizes.
It's a joke

About Laroccos Leap
Then he says that Laroccos Leap skipped well in the dry, with that little jump before, but man, if a mud race was planned, that's why they filled it with sand, the Laroccos Leap was also made in mud plan or the whole circuit was the Laroccos Leap no, or that Mr Ritchie thought they were going to jump in mud too, if so, he was wrong thinking that they would jump with mud, also a very successful guy Mr Ritchie in this.
Don´t worry sure that the Yankees will win MXDN again any year.
They still have tremendous potential, from riders, fans, tracks, press, stores, teams, doing very good races and shows, normal that you are proud, but it also has its shortcomings and things to improve.
And here we also have our good things and our pride, and also our shortcomings and things to improve, sometimes well taken and sometimes not, in that we are the same on both sides of the Atlantic, sometimes you get angry and sometimes we get mad, and sometimes that serves as motivation, so take it easy, with humor, be positive, and enjoy, if now you can Smile

ATKpilot99
12/15/2018 3:02pm
ruy wrote:
DC Red Bud hurts, they're still burned The euros have had to suffer for years the yankees as dominators, when they were and when they are...
DC

The euros have had to suffer for years the yankees as dominators, when they were and when they are not, as now, they have not won MXDN for seven years but of course, do not tell them much because they get angry, then yes, they can proclaim their dominant mx yankee whenever they want,

We had to see how they arrived at Red Bud as an abuser, and that the euros went like sweets lambs to the slaughterhouse, Plessniger only worried about Ferrandis, nor Prado, nor Lawrence, nor others, the yankees riders as many of his fans came to Red Bud to snack euros, on this curve I go to eat Herlings, in this Cairoli, on this one to Paulin,this big jump is only for the americans, for euros is the small jumps, and everything went wrong, they did not win anything, neither a moto, nor podium,nothing good, an authentic disaster, but it is that they have not won for seven years and even so, day after day, too, it is necessary to ear that they say they are the dominators, the best, in differents topics

Wake up, you are losers, for a long time, seven years, eight I would say, because next year, except for a miracle USA will not win either, but that's fine, keep dreaming, because you really can, but today do not be surprised if we say to you; Losers.

(I have to admit that I thought the USA was going to win, for me the team USA was a disappointment, but as a euro a satisfaction, And now what I do is tease them a little because they've lost, it's normal among fans of one or another site who want to maintain a certain rivalry, I love when Herlings says after the race, ¨We smash the americans¨ Or Prado ¨The riders of GP, s show that we are at a better level¨ )

You really call money to the prizes that pay for motorcycle in the AMA Outdoors?
That is one or the problem in MX Yankee, it seems that they do not see that this is not money
1,250$ for the moto winner, and a hundred less for each position, up to 10 that charges about 100$
It's a joke

About Laroccos Leap
Then he says that Laroccos Leap skipped well in the dry, with that little jump before, but man, if a mud race was planned, that's why they filled it with sand, the Laroccos Leap was also made in mud plan or the whole circuit was the Laroccos Leap no, or that Mr Ritchie thought they were going to jump in mud too, if so, he was wrong thinking that they would jump with mud, also a very successful guy Mr Ritchie in this.
They still have tremendous potential, from riders, fans, tracks, press, stores, teams, doing very good races and shows, normal that you are proud, but it also has its shortcomings and things to improve.
And here we also have our good things and our pride, and also our shortcomings and things to improve, sometimes well taken and sometimes not, in that we are the same on both sides of the Atlantic, sometimes you get angry and sometimes we get mad, and sometimes that serves as motivation, so take it easy, with humor, be positive, and enjoy, if now you can Smile

So beneath all the other bullshit you're talking about AMA purse money? It may not be the greatest but the GPs pay none.

The Shop

TeamGreen
12/15/2018 3:04pm
Is it just me or do some Euro's sound all "Sour Grapes" even when they win?

No Problema. I'm jus' luaghin'...
yak651
Fantasy
214th
12/15/2018 3:09pm
ruy wrote:
DC Red Bud hurts, they're still burned The euros have had to suffer for years the yankees as dominators, when they were and when they are...
DC

It's a joke

About Laroccos Leap

Isn't there some European site you can be on to slap each other on the back? If you are going to visit a US based message board at least have someone proof read your rant so we can understand it.
ruy
12/16/2018 4:40am
yak651 wrote:
Isn't there some European site you can be on to slap each other on the back? If you are going to visit a US based message...
Isn't there some European site you can be on to slap each other on the back? If you are going to visit a US based message board at least have someone proof read your rant so we can understand it.
I do it to practice my english, the teachers here are expensive, thanks for telling me that at the moment I do not approve, you are free evaluating me, thanks m8, I appreciate it,
Prejump
12/16/2018 2:05pm
Park Boys wrote:
What exactly is your point? Both series get paid a bonus from their teams, and personal sponsors but the AMA series has a bonus which to...
What exactly is your point? Both series get paid a bonus from their teams, and personal sponsors but the AMA series has a bonus which to these guys might not be much in one shot espically when you get a 100k bonus but add up all these AMA bonuses like Tomac got x 17 and you get well over 100k extra perhaps closer to 200k.

So what exactly is your point? So they make 100k on a bonus and don’t want more? Do you think Herlings gave his AMA win bounus back? I’m sure he was like no I don’t want that money ??
I think whether you pay prize money or not isnt a reflection as to how competitive a series it can be.

AMA pays win bonus to guys already on huge salaries & team bonus, where the other 30 riders in the field lapping 20 secs a lap slower get peanuts.

Top 2% getting richer & the rest struggle to be competitive on massively restricted privateer budgets.

When you watch GP racing, in general the lap times are close, the top 20 is competitive. AMA doesn't have the same. Yet AMA pays a purse & MXGP doesn't.

Just my opinion but I believe YS investment into the media as helped the teams throughout the paddock to be competitive.

The AMA field seems very divided. And I appreciate the top riders earning big bonus must be very happy to receive, I wish the money would be used to support the riders struggling more financially, then maybe over time we could see a less divided, more competitive out door series.

Post a reply to: Everts in '92, and What's Maybe Changed in Supercross...

The Latest