Ever have one of those moto's ...

KMC440
Second through the holeshot left hander get bumped into thirdEvil but there's a right up after the kicker double and bammo your back in second! Woohoo Then holeshot bitch misses the inside line and you freakin RAIL IT BRAAAAAPGrinningTongueWoohoo FIRST PLACE BAYBEEEEEEE ! ! ! Next the mound then a easy double and you can't hear anyone anymore and it's your moto to kill !!WoohooWoohoo You push the front end over the berm that's been watered as if there's going to be a FREAKING ARK built on that corner Shocked ARRRGGHHHH ! ! ! And bury your ass damn near frame deep.DizzyAngryAngry Takes forever to get the bike free and here comes holeshot bitch putting you a lap down.

ever have one of those?

I have.
|
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
6/13/2019 3:04pm
KMC440 wrote:
Second through the holeshot left hander get bumped into third:evil: but there's a right up after the kicker double and bammo your back in second! :woohoo...
Second through the holeshot left hander get bumped into thirdEvil but there's a right up after the kicker double and bammo your back in second! Woohoo Then holeshot bitch misses the inside line and you freakin RAIL IT BRAAAAAPGrinningTongueWoohoo FIRST PLACE BAYBEEEEEEE ! ! ! Next the mound then a easy double and you can't hear anyone anymore and it's your moto to kill !!WoohooWoohoo You push the front end over the berm that's been watered as if there's going to be a FREAKING ARK built on that corner Shocked ARRRGGHHHH ! ! ! And bury your ass damn near frame deep.DizzyAngryAngry Takes forever to get the bike free and here comes holeshot bitch putting you a lap down.

ever have one of those?

I have.
Everyone who has raced for any amount of time has.
40acres
6/13/2019 3:04pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2019 3:05pm
6/13/2019 3:13pm
Ponca City my first year. Cased the double before the finish line straight and went ass over tea kettle. Broke my clutch lever off and knocked the wind out of myself. After I regrouped and got my wind back the pack was coming around again. After a failed attempt, I revved the piss out of my 125 and slammed it in to 1st (remember, no clutch) and proceeded to run with 7th place the rest of the moto with no clutch. I WAS PISSED AT MYSELF and at the end of the week took the #37 plate off the fence in staging before leaving to remind myself that, even getting 37th place, I never gave up.
Csb146
6/13/2019 3:15pm
I'll be that guy* What does "second through the holeshot" mean? I've never done that. I've been second coming around the 1st corner and the guy that got the holeshot was in front of me. Cool

The Shop

Sluggo77
6/13/2019 7:19pm
Csb146 wrote:
I'll be that guy* What does "second through the holeshot" mean? I've never done that. I've been second coming around the 1st corner and the guy...
I'll be that guy* What does "second through the holeshot" mean? I've never done that. I've been second coming around the 1st corner and the guy that got the holeshot was in front of me. Cool
You actually can't figure it out based on context?
mikec265
6/13/2019 7:53pm
Yep. That's when I learned that I ride my best when I'm pissed off at myself. My best rides all came after crashing myself after holeshots. It's been 12 years tho.
bvm111
6/13/2019 8:36pm
Please explain “through the holeshot”
KMC440
6/13/2019 8:54pm
Geezus ... first corner

SORRY ! ! !
MohMoto14
6/14/2019 12:38am Edited Date/Time 6/14/2019 12:39am
KMC440 wrote:
Second through the holeshot left hander get bumped into third:evil: but there's a right up after the kicker double and bammo your back in second! :woohoo...

ever have one of those?

I have.
motoxxx599 wrote:
Everyone who has raced for any amount of time has.
Not true. I raced for 20 years and didn't have this happen. (I make Mike Larocco look like a holeshoting machine) LoL
jeffro503
6/14/2019 8:41am
Went to the line for a muddy moto years ago....forgot my goggles. Buddy runs back and grabs a set and slaps some tear-off's on and runs them up to me on the line , right before the gate drops. I pull the holeshot , and by corner #2 , a guy slides inside and roosts the shit out of me......

Reach up to pull a tear-off....it won't come off! I pull so hard that the goggles actually come off my face a couple inches , right when I get roosted again.....right in the face.......totally blind.

Can't see , in about 3rd gear in sloppy ruts , wipe my brains out and get run over by like 3 - 4 guys.

Hero to zero , moto over. I look back on that and just wished I would have remembered my goggles or started the moto without them haha.
face biter
6/14/2019 3:46pm
That story reminds me of a time a friend of mine forgot his goggles when he went to the gate for a mud moto, I ran and grabbed a set of joke goggles that I had superglued the tear offs together, and then glued the stack to the goggle lens.
I couldn’t believe my luck, it took years of carrying them around race to race just waiting for someone to pull this prank on, but it was worth it!
Broseph pulled the holeshot, but by the second corner someone had slipped by him to the inside and roosted him pretty good, home slice reaches for a tear off, but no bueno, pulls again in about 1/4 panic mode and it was just hard enough to pull the goggles a couple inches off his face, I was laughing so hard... at this point I figured he would just pitch the goggles and continue on his way, but he got roosted again while he still had the goggles pulled away from his face, it didn’t take long before he just lost it and crashed.
I didn’t think it could have gotten any funnier, but I was wrong, he ended up getting run over by like 3 or 4 riders, and every time someone ran him over I laughed harder and harder until I eventually peed a little.

Good times, man... I wonder whatever happened to that guy?
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
6/14/2019 4:01pm
Csb146 wrote:
I'll be that guy* What does "second through the holeshot" mean? I've never done that. I've been second coming around the 1st corner and the guy...
THANK YOU !!! that shit drives me nuts too.
dirtmike86
6/14/2019 4:04pm
Nope, I win everything. Just race beginner and never have that problem.
jeffro503
6/14/2019 4:04pm
face biter wrote:
That story reminds me of a time a friend of mine forgot his goggles when he went to the gate for a mud moto, I ran...
That story reminds me of a time a friend of mine forgot his goggles when he went to the gate for a mud moto, I ran and grabbed a set of joke goggles that I had superglued the tear offs together, and then glued the stack to the goggle lens.
I couldn’t believe my luck, it took years of carrying them around race to race just waiting for someone to pull this prank on, but it was worth it!
Broseph pulled the holeshot, but by the second corner someone had slipped by him to the inside and roosted him pretty good, home slice reaches for a tear off, but no bueno, pulls again in about 1/4 panic mode and it was just hard enough to pull the goggles a couple inches off his face, I was laughing so hard... at this point I figured he would just pitch the goggles and continue on his way, but he got roosted again while he still had the goggles pulled away from his face, it didn’t take long before he just lost it and crashed.
I didn’t think it could have gotten any funnier, but I was wrong, he ended up getting run over by like 3 or 4 riders, and every time someone ran him over I laughed harder and harder until I eventually peed a little.

Good times, man... I wonder whatever happened to that guy?
Not sure , but he should have come back and knocked your dumbass out for doing it on purpose. And next time , don't pee on yourself , just stick a tampon up in there.

Post a reply to: Ever have one of those moto's ...

The Latest