Evansville IN - Tracks?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2018 10:33 AM

I'm going to be in Indiana next week (Thurs-Sat) near Evansville. Any tracks or trails in the area worth checking out?

|

7/28/2018 10:39 AM

I live in Indianapolis. I dont know if you ride primarily moto or woods but there's a ton of woods riding places. Haspin and badlands are the 2 parks. The moto tracks closest are wildcat creek, Lincoln trail (actually in Illinois), hoosier hilltoppers, and high fly mx.

|

7/28/2018 11:27 AM

doofy wrote:

I live in Indianapolis. I dont know if you ride primarily moto or woods but there's a ton of woods riding places. Haspin and badlands are the 2 parks. The moto tracks closest are wildcat creek, Lincoln trail (actually in Illinois), hoosier hilltoppers, and high fly mx.

Thank you! Not too picky when it comes to trails or moto, whichever one is closest is all I really care about haha.

|

7/28/2018 11:36 AM

Hit up Echo Valley MX in Sebree, KY. It's about 1/2 hr South of Evansville, usually have practice every weekend. Great track with really good dirt!

|

7/28/2018 1:25 PM

Echo Valley is always open you can show up whenever. Watch the Facebook page to see if he will prep on the weekend.

Also Lincoln Trail in Casey IL is about 2 hrs away. Since it’s LL week not sure how much they will prep but they do it sometimes during the week and usually do on the weekend.

|

7/28/2018 8:48 PM

Lincoln Trail in Casey IL as mentioned above, the Bomber track is nice. And Parsons MX compound in Odon, IN. This one is a bit harder packed, but is a fun track for pushing yourself on. Parsons is about an hour from Evansville I believe.

|

7/28/2018 10:30 PM

Parsons mx compound. Probably your best bet. Lincoln trail is great but will be a bit of a hike from Evansville

|

7/28/2018 10:40 PM

FWIW, I went to badlands many years ago, and it wasn't a lot of fun, and almost dangerous. It was basically an gravel pit/ ORV park with lots trucks, jeeps and quads having a free for all. I wouldn't waste your time going there, unless it's a last resort..

|

8/4/2018 5:48 AM

Ill be at Echo Valley tomorrow. If any of you happen to be there, feel free to stop by and say hi, #28 on 08 Honda 450, silver nissan titan.

|