Evans Privateer of the Year Bike FS

Related:
Create New Tag

12/10/2018 1:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2018 1:08 PM

Saw this on craigslist... made me kinda sad. Beautiful bike though.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/d/tyler-evans-rm250/6769378339.html

|

12/10/2018 4:50 PM

psg119 wrote:

Saw this on craigslist... made me kinda sad. Beautiful bike though.

...more

That's pretty cool!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/10/2018 5:12 PM

So sick.

|

12/10/2018 6:50 PM

pretty high price there

|

12/10/2018 7:05 PM

It would cost more to duplicate, i dont even think the price that bad actually, more than i can afford tho smile
Sweet bike

|

12/10/2018 7:08 PM

With the suspension and engine, I think it's a fair price

|

12/10/2018 7:59 PM

I don’t think it’s horrible price... And it could be awesome in a show room somewhere! Would be an awesome way to represent him from a what we know as a great time in his life.

|

12/10/2018 8:25 PM

I forgot about that LV seat. Bitchin bike!

|

12/10/2018 10:00 PM

Who has it? Just asking because I, myself, have no clue. If not family, would be a nice gesture to present to his loved ones. Expensive? Yes. I couldn’t do it for certain..... But that bike needs to be in the hands of the ones who love him the most. Whoever that may be....
I cannot afford such a gesture, but if I could, I would. His family deserves it as a positive reminder at the very least.

|

12/11/2018 6:42 AM

I remember going to that race as a kid. He and that bike killed it.

|

12/11/2018 9:03 AM

dadofagun wrote:

Who has it? Just asking because I, myself, have no clue. If not family, would be a nice gesture to present to his loved ones. ...more

I agree. Would make a perfect addition to the garage or living room of someone he meant a lot to.

|

12/11/2018 9:09 AM

Kinda makes you smile that he had that bike around this whole time.

|

12/11/2018 9:15 AM

dadofagun wrote:

Who has it? Just asking because I, myself, have no clue. If not family, would be a nice gesture to present to his loved ones. ...more

psg119 wrote:

I agree. Would make a perfect addition to the garage or living room of someone he meant a lot to.

I see you weren't lying about looking for bikes every day laughing laughing

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/11/2018 9:52 AM

dadofagun wrote:

Who has it? Just asking because I, myself, have no clue. If not family, would be a nice gesture to present to his loved ones. ...more

psg119 wrote:

I agree. Would make a perfect addition to the garage or living room of someone he meant a lot to.

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I see you weren't lying about looking for bikes every day laughing laughing

hahaha dude you should see my email of how many links I send to myself daily so I can call on people to see if they're available when I am ready to buylaughing laughing laughing

|

12/11/2018 9:53 AM

seth505 wrote:

Kinda makes you smile that he had that bike around this whole time.

Very true. Good way to look at it!

|

12/11/2018 12:49 PM

psg119 wrote:

I agree. Would make a perfect addition to the garage or living room of someone he meant a lot to.

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I see you weren't lying about looking for bikes every day laughing laughing

psg119 wrote:

hahaha dude you should see my email of how many links I send to myself daily so I can call on people to see if they're ...more

Haha!! I'm waiting for the day I see the Spoke with my Wallet thread and the IG post!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/11/2018 2:59 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Haha!! I'm waiting for the day I see the Spoke with my Wallet thread and the IG post!

Haha oh you know there's going to be one!!! Hopefully about how killer of a deal I found! laughing

|

12/11/2018 4:11 PM

Cant say i was a huge evans fan buut for a bike collection, this would be pretty awesome to have. Possibly one of the best custom vegas bikes

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

12/11/2018 4:14 PM

Phillip_Lamb wrote:

Cant say i was a huge evans fan buut for a bike collection, this would be pretty awesome to have. Possibly one of the best ...more

That's what I'm sayin!

|